Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 9 Registered, 2 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 1 Bot

BloodstalkerZ, BlueMeanie, Cirno, Cy_Man, kerflubble, killcarrion, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Hey guys!! Tsuka's back!!

Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:06 am by TomboyTsuka

I'm back from my holiday to Shanghai, China. Although I actually already returned yesterday but I was kinda tired.... But now I can finally RP here again with my pals at AFW!!

Comments: 3

Back From Hiatus

Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:34 am by Gwyndolin

I mentioned awhile back that I was expecting to be absent from this site for 2-3 weeks as I worked to finish my last college semester. That pause turned into two months due to some extra tasks that kept me busy, but I finally have the free time to roleplay again! Grades for the last quarter turned out great, so it looks like I'll graduate as I hoped I would once my degree is certified.

I'll update my ongoing roleplays shortly. Glad to be back!

Comments: 7

Matches?

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 am by LtLukas

Hey there. You want to have a match? What's that? You want to have a match with the best goddamn RPer on this site? Well, then go ask acuya or Alexandra (RIP) because you are going to be stuck with me. But you should still sit the fuck down because I am about to slap your bitch tits with some awesome shit, whether you like it or not.

Eka is a nice girl. She has stamina for days, and can submit an alligator. She is really sweet though, but if you want to see her get real unsweet, well, why …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Aggie Lias; The wannabe model

Go down

Aggie Lias; The wannabe model

Post by Brooklynn on Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:15 pm

NAME: Aggie Lias
Height: 5'2
Weight: 104 lbs
Nationality: Greek/American
Eyes: Green
Hair: Blonde
Sexuality: Straight

Alignment: Jobber

Wrestling Info

Style: Defensive stay in there kind of style
Finisher: None yet, still working!
Preferred matches: Costume matches[size=24] [size=13](But will do anything that she thinks can get her over her shyness or help her advance in her career as a model.[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]RPG Style spread:
Endurence: **
[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]Strength:*[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]Speed:**[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]Defense:*[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]Tecnique:*
Hentai:*
[/size][/size]
[size=24][size=13]Physical Apperence:
[/size][/size]

Wrestling outfits:

Costumes:
Personality
Aggie is a loving and caring catholic that loves (or attempts to love) everyone and will show kindness whenever she can. She can be quite shy though, as she is not used to stepping outside her comfort zone. She loves talking about clothes, and secretly deep down is a nerd.
History
Aggie was born in Athens Greece from an American father and a Greek mother that came together while Aggie's Father was deployed in the military. At the age of 5 she was brought back into the united states. She grew up a catholic learning of God, but isn't the best at following his commandments. When she first arrived in the states, she saw a runway show and fell in love with modeling. As she grew up, she always wanted to be a model, and when she turned 16, she had an opportunity to model, and took it, however, she was uncomfortable with all the striping she had to do in front of other people and some of the more.....exposing...... clothing. She didn't last a week and basicly stayed in her room for the next year (Baring school) and fell in love with gaming. On her 18th birthday, she got a call from the modleing agency and was asked to do this wrestling job to get more experience with steping out of her comfort zone to become a model. She gladly took the chance and became a wrestler.

[size=24]Likes
[size=13]Likes:
Praying
Clothes
Video games

Dislikes:
Being put on the spot
Being in awkward social situations
Having to expose herself.

[/size][/size]
Brooklynn

View user profile