Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 10:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 6:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:51 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To earn a spot on the AFW

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To earn a spot on the AFW - Page 4 Empty Re: To earn a spot on the AFW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Tiffany knew she was trapped in a terrible position as her opponent was slowly forcing her down on her back while not being effect from the rubbing the barmaid tried to do in return. '''Get your fat body off me Raven''moans Tiffany as she lay on top of the bar counter as she feels her opponent press down her breasts against her own all the while attacking her pussy as the barmaid tried to focus on anything besides the pleasure she was getting right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:50 am

Black Raven's body was now on top of Tiffany, crushing the barmaid's body with her own. "I hear what you're saying sweetie, but your body s saying something else." Raven taunted as she increased the pace of her fingering Tiffany's pussy. B. Raven would lean in close to the barmaid to steal a French Kiss from Tiffany, before saying. "Come on, baby. Moan for me." Raven said seductively as hear body crushed Tiffany's, while continuing to finger blast the German woman's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:09 am

Tiffany would feel her opponents body on top of her own crushing her breasts against the weight of B.Raven's. As her opponent keeps taunting her while increasing the pace of her fingering Tiffany would twist and turn as she moans ''Nooo i can't lose i need this win it my only chance to finding that woman'' was heard before she got silenced by a french kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 pm

Black Raven felt her breasts overwhelm Tiffany's as her nipples started to beat the barmaid's. B. Raven would smile as she heard Tiffany moan for her as she finger blasted the German woman. "What's the matter? Are your AFW dreams not going to come true? At least you'll get to cum for me, slut!" B. Raven taunted as she increased her pacing determined to finish off Tiffany on the bar counter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Tiffany could feel her nipples being beaten by her opponents as the barmaid keeps twisting and turning while her opponents fingers keeps going in and out of her pussy in a fast pace. ''You were only able to beat me because you cheated we agreed on a titfight Raven''moans Tiffany as she knows it only a matter of time before she cums and will be forced to both lick her opponents breasts while cleaning the bar counter yet again before she can go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:11 pm

Raven laughed as she heard Tiffany moan, and complain. "We both cheated remember? Now I'm going to make you cum for me, and you're going to worship my tits." B. Raven taunted as she was in firm control about to finish off Tiffany. Raven was getting excited, as she wanted to feel the barmaid climax. Raven was also looking forward to Tiffany worshiping her tits, Black Raven loves it when she wins.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:47 pm

''When did i cheat then you bitch''moans Tiffany as she wanted nothing more then to punch Raven in the face to force her opponent to stop laughing at her. So when both woman would stare in the others eyes Tiffany knew that Raven should be able to see the desperation in her eyes as it was clear to both who was winning and when the barmaid saw that look in her opponent's eyes she would bite her lip causing it to bleed as she was finally forced to cum on Raven's fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:02 pm

"Oooh, YES!!! That's a good loser...Mmmm" Raven taunted as she pulled her now cum-soaked fingers out of Tiffany's pussy. Raven would then wipe Tiffany's cum on the barmaid's nipples before continuing to taunt her. "You lost and I won. You know what that means right? It's time for you to worship my tits, bitch!" Raven demanded as she got off of Tiffany, and waited for the German woman to keep her word. Raven couldn't help but notice as she was waiting that some of Tiffany's cum dripped on the bar counter. Now that's going to need some serious cleaning.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:07 pm

Tiffany would glare at her opponent as she would wipe her fingers clean on the barmaid's nipples as she had to listen as the bitch was running her mouth at her. ''I know what i have to do and unlike you bitch i am a woman of my word''growls Tiffany as she slowly climbed off the bar counter knowing she had to clean it again after this slut would leave her alone as she slowly started to lick her opponent's breasts while trying to resist the temptation to just bite the bitch and then throw her out of the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:13 am

Black Raven began to enjoy the barmaid licking her breasts. "It's a shame you couldn't get your revenge against the woman that took your title. I happen to know her actually, and it's just a shame you won't get your rematch. I bet you don't her name." Raven taunted as she felt each lick of Tiffany's tongue on her breasts. Raven was going to have one hell of a story to tell her friends after this is over.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next