by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

To earn a spot on the AFW

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

To earn a spot on the AFW Empty To earn a spot on the AFW

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:23 pm

Tiffany was busy cleaning the glasses as the last costumers had just left the bar and her boss had asked the German barmaid if she could close the bar down by herself. So after making sure the glasses were all clean and dry and taking the cash drawer out of the register and take them to the vault as she only needed to do one more thing before she could leave the bar and walk home after she had locked the door. So just as Tiffany was about to clean the bar counter she heard a noise as she looked around while saying ''If anyone is still here then please hurry up as i am about to lock this place down''

To earn a spot on the AFW Tifa___e3_beatrush_by_polarityplus-d8xmbbu

Back to top Go down

To earn a spot on the AFW Empty Re: To earn a spot on the AFW

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Black Raven had come to the AFW bar to enjoy her last night before being allowed to wrestle for AFW. She spent the night having other guys buy her drinks, and dancing mostly. However, Black Raven was there to check out a barmaid who was taking wrestling lessons. AFW prides itself on hiring new and amazing talent, so Black Raven wanted some extra training before her AFW debut.

To earn a spot on the AFW Raven210

Black Raven heard from her manager that the barmaid's name was Tiffany Daniels, she was the talk of some bar patrons. More importantly Tiffany looked like she was in great shape. However, Black Raven wanted to test it out how great this woman was. "Hey, barmaid I gotta ask you a question. Are your tits real?" B. Raven asked Tiffany hoping for an answer.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 pm

Tiffany would try not to check out the mysterious woman's body as she revealed herself and was about to ask her to leave the bar as she wanted to lock it down when she asked her a question. Tiffany a bit shocked as her hands go to her breasts before her face turns red with anger but would try to smile at the bitch while answering her question 'Yes they are real but i was about to lock up and go home so if you would please leave the bar i would appraised it thank you''. Tiffany had hoped a woman would pick a fight whit her but seeing as she did not recogize this woman from the current roster it was unlikely that the bitch was part of the AFW and it would be in her best interests to be polite for now so her boss would not have a reason to be sacked as she wanted noting more then beat this woman up.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:30 pm

"I knew it. I was telling the guys that left earlier that they're real." B. Raven said as she was happy to find out that she was right. She saw that Tiffany was visibly angry after her question and she would respond by saying. "Whoa, take it easy girl. It's just a question. I have a proposition for you. How about you and get it on in this bar. A sexfight, we grind our bodies against one another. The only way to win is to make your opponent back off in submission, or orgasm. The loser has to worship the winner's tits by massaging, and licking. So what do you say. Do you want a fight an AFW wrestler?" B. Raven said as she politely challenged Tiffany to this sexfight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:38 pm

Tiffany was a bit annoyed that some of the males who visited the bar thought her breasts were fake and was about to remind this woman that she wanted to lock up the bar and go home when she heard the proposition and smiled. ''Really you are a AFW wrestler that is awesome but i want something else if i am to face you in a titfight''replies Tiffany as the barmaid only hear the words AFW , fight and tits as she walked closer to her opponent. ''I first want your name and if i were to beat those pathetic breasts of your cutie you try and get someone from the AFW to watch me fight so i can join the league myself'' as she thought that she had a good chance beating this nobody from the AFW and it was a good chance to try and join the league as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:51 pm

"My name s Allie Carter, but my wrestler name is Black Raven. Sure, I agree to you terms. Just remember if you lose you have to worship my tits. I already explained the rules, so are you ready or do you need a few drinks first?" B. Raven said in response to Tiffany's request. B. Raven didn't take to kindly to Tiffany calling her breasts pathetic, and she was ready to not only prove Tiffany wrong but also make her the barmaid worship her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:32 pm

''Sure i understand the rules i just need to beat your pathetic tits whit my superior ones and make you back down so should i lose my shirt or are we good''replies Tiffany as she had a sly smirk on her face as she did not expect this woman to have a chance against her in a titfight. So as she waited for Allie to reply she was already daydreaming of entering the AFW and finding the woman who took away her titfight championship when she still fought in Germany.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:54 pm

B. Raven was getting a bit annoyed at Tiffany's comments about her tits, but she was ready make that bitch pay. "You should lose the shirt. I want to get a good look at the woman I'm going to fuck." B. Raven said in response Tiffany. Raven would wait for Tiffany to take off her shirt so they could begin to hug each other and begin to flex and fight for supremacy. As their tits began to mash against each other, Raven could tell that the stories about Tiffany's past were true. Raven couldn't let that get to her head as she pressed forward in the titfight, as her and Tiffany's bodies began grnding on one another.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:41 pm

Tiffany just gave a arrogant smirk as she pulled her shirt over her head and removed her bra next as she would step closer to B.Raven until their breasts would touch each other. ''Sorry but you could not handle me in the bedroom besides i just have to keep attacking your pathetic tits whit my superior ones''taunts Tiffany as it was easy to see that her opponent was annoyed by her comments as she tries to wrap her arms around B.Raven waist to lift her up and trap her in a bearhug as she could feel her breasts rub and grind into her opponents.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:50 pm

As B. Raven's body would grind on Tiffany's body. Raven had to admit she was impressed, not by the taunting but by her opponent's tits. Both women's nipples would get hard as they brushed against each other. "I heard you were a titfight champ in Germany. To bad you lost your title, to a tourist." Raven said to try to play some mind games with Tiffany before she continued taunting her. "You may have been good there but you're a nobody here." B. Raven said as she would push forward to try to get an advantage in this titfight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next