» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Good Night to Remember

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Good Night to Remember  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Good Night to Remember

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:58 am

Raiden grunted as he was yanked to his feet again, meeting his gaze almost lazily. He could hear Dave murmuring in his ear with a taste of Japanese on his lips, helping to disorient Raiden a bit more. "Nnnn…" he groaned, before murmuring in Japanese a bit. Though once again, it was just mumbling; barely even full, coherent sentences.

When Dave let go of him, he groaned, moving to stand up fully once more, trying to get back into control of himself. But it didn't last for long; the pillow slammed into his head, eliciting a yelp, causing him to stumble back into the wall again, where he found himself pinned against the wall, their erections pressing together. "Nn…Dave…Suki dayo." he mumbled.

He moaned softly as Dave attacked his neck, kissing and sucking at it. A hand reached up to wipe more drool away from his lips before he wrapped his arms around Dave, hugging onto him tight. "D-Dave…a…anata ga hoshi…" he murmured, whispering it into Dave's ear lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:16 am

To be completely honest, Dave's knowledge of Japanese was minimal at best, so Raiden's powerful message went right over his head. He could however, feel Raiden pulling him in closer for a hug, wrapping his arms around the american. Breaking the kiss, he raised an eyebrow, "Are you trying to catch me off guard you naughty jobber? Do I have to punch those sexy abs again? Cause I just may...."

He rested his fist against the stomach of his lover, gently tapping the fist against the skin. HE had a feeling Raiden got turned on by the stomach punching. He just wanted to get a reaction out of him.

A Good Night to Remember  - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:45 am

Honestly, Raiden was happy that he didn't quite understand what he had to say; something that powerful, he would prefer to say when he was more in control of himself, and not just something he said in the middle of sex. He groaned softly as he mentioned that he might have to punch those abs again, biting his lower lip. "Nnn…hai." he mumbled, looking up at him with those glazed eyes.

He really did get turned on from the punches to his abs; he pressed a bit against his hand, giving a small groan, reaching over and gripping him a bit tighter. There was nothing he wanted more than Dave, at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:09 am

Dave was smiling wide when Raiden admitted that Dave needed to punch him again. Apparently Raiden had quite the submissive side. RThe fist sunk deep into Raiden's gut to double him over, where Dave would grab the back of his red head and slam him face first into the mat.

"As much as I love to keep beating on you, I think it may be time to put you away." Dave said, turning over Raiden's limp body and locking in a frontal sleeper. He never broke eye contact from his captive, even placing light kisses on his lover's lips and face.

"Shhhhhh." Dave cooed, locking in the choke even tighter, "Just relax.....and go to sleep."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 am

Raiden grunted at the punch, doubling over as he felt the punch really digging into his gut. But his cock just twitched at it, already beginning to stain his boxers from the excitement of…well, everything. Dave was too sexy like this, and Raiden would remember this for a while to come. He slammed into the mattress with a soft "oof", his head slamming into it first, stunning him enough for Dave to be able to grab him in the sleeper.

As Dave locked him into the frontal sleeper, he couldn't help but moan as the other man cranked it on, even going so far as to keep eye contact and kiss along his lips and face. "Nn…Dave…I-I…" But he couldn't finish what he wanted to say. His consciousness slipped from him easily, those glassy eyes closing, his breath slowing to a nice pace. But his dick remained hard, threatening to burst under his boxers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:49 am

Smiling, Dave moved off of his boyfriend, gently slapping his face to one side. He laid next to Raiden, laying a hand on his chest and kissing his cheeks.

Cuddling close up to him, Dave thought of all the ways he could toy with his little boyfriend, but settled for just snuggling as close as possible, listening to his heartbeat.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:10 am

Raiden groaned softly in his sleep as Dave slapped his face gently, but didn't wake. It took him several minutes before he was able to wake up, blinking the sleep away, trying to remember what had just happened. He had lost. That was what happened. He turned over to see Dave snuggling up to him, and for a moment, it didn't matter.

He reached over and pulled him in tight, feeling Dave's own heartbeat against his sides. "Would you look at that," Raiden murmured quietly, turning to look at his boyfriend. "You won." It took a lot to keep the self-disappointment and disdain out of his voice, but he managed. No, he couldn't blame Dave for it -- he just wasn't good enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 am

"Yeah I won....and I'm gonna have some fun with you!" Dave whispered with a mischievous grin. A hand wrapped around the chloroform soaked rag. Without warning, Dave's hand pressed the rag against his lover's mouth and nose, exposing him to the potent fumes. After all the punishment he went through, he was gonna make sure to knock out Raiden as many times as possible.

"Shhhhhhhhhh." Dave hushed, holding him down while he covered him with the cloth, "Just relax hot stuff."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 am

Raiden had just fully woken up -- when Dave suddenly pulled the chloroform out. He knew what it was almost immediately, and began to struggle and try to get away. But it was no use fighting. Dave was still up and moving, and Raiden was sluggish from just having been knocked out. He gave a few choice words to the other in Japanese before he passed out once more.

But not all of him was down and out. Still his cock remained hard and struggling to get free of his underwear, already beginning to get a bit wet from the tip. He groaned in his sleep, moving to try and turn over so he could rub the erection against the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:24 am

Seeing Raiden as a moaning ragdoll on the bed was driving Dave wild. Pulling his lover into his lap, Dave began licking and kissing his boyfriend's face, while his hands moved along his muscled torso, moaning quietly at the contact while his hard erection poked at his boyfriend's rear.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next