by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 14 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:26 am

Akashi gave a small smirk at Mina and her head fell back. Even before Mina lowered herself down Akashi's belly, her legs seemed to spread of their own will. "Unnnh!" Akashi moaned out in anticipation of Mina's tongue and as the wet muscle began to go to work ont he Sumo, she was already beginning to dribble out juices that indicated an orgasm was nearing. "Ahhhhh!" Ooooooh!" nnnnngh!" She moaned and writhesd, humping Mina;s face a it as her clit was teased. It took only a few seconds longer before she finally burst. "Ooooooooh FUCK! OH GOD MINA I'M CUUUUUMIIIIING!" She screamed as juices poured out of her at a fountain's pace. Feverishly now, Akashi pumped her hips, reachign down and slipping her figners into Mina's red hair. After a few moments, Akashi died down and collapsed where she was. "Oh... shit..." she muttered weakly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 14 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by luffy316 Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:33 am

Mina picked up her pace as Akashi came, working her clit quickly with her tongue to keep the orgasm going as long as she could. She nearly choked on the gush of juices, but swallowed them anyway, pleased just to experience the taste of her lover, even if it was in the bed a few feet from her girlfriend and only for a few seconds. Vice seemed to be sleeping like a log as it was in her emotional and sexual exhaustion.

She licked her lips and fingers clean before shimmying up against Akashi's big beautiful frame, murring softly and snuggling up against her, kissing her breast in simple praise for her orgasm. "Good, baby," she sighed, snuggling in with her powerful body. "Beautiful as always..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 am

"Nnnnn..." Akashi moaned as she was hugged. She put an arm around Mina and hugged the gymnast's head into her beast and smiled weakly. "I'm a princess..." She said weakly, clearly drained and on the verge of passing out herself. "If I'm not beautiful all the time... my subjects will be displeased...." It was somewhere between a joke and the delusion that came from being half awake. "Mina..." She whispered. "I love you..." She said again. "Just want you to be happy..." She closed her eyes and a soft sleep fell over her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:27 pm

(Post modified)

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Mina nodded idly at the princess joke. "Mmm. Long live Kashi-chan-hime," she mused gently, calming into a sleep herself. Always the last one awake...

"I love you, Akashi... with all my heart," she said tenderly, nuzzling into her breasts like the best pillow ever. "And if you want me to be happy... just please... stay with me. Forever. Be mine."
She hoped she heard that as she felt her breathing grow into a steady pace. Mina would look at Vice and sigh sadly. She still wasn't sure what to think, exactly... but still, she felt it would have been cruel to do anything but what she did.

She pulled Vice's pillow close enough to shift her over, resting her head on her lap again and stroking the sleeping Vice's hair. She giggled a bit, then used her other hand to pet Akashi's green locks.
"If it were just that easy," she sighed. She shook her head a little, wobbling Akashi's bare breast and leaning down enough to smooch Vice's forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby," she whispered, then nestled back against the biggest set of tits on the bed and drifted off herself.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Reposts! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Last edited by 125 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Mina nodded idly at the princess joke. "Mmm. Long live Kashi-chan-hime," she mused gently, calming into a sleep herself. Always the last one awake...

"I love you, Akashi... with all my heart," she said tenderly, nuzzling into her breasts like the best pillow ever. "And if you want me to be happy... just please... stay with me. Forever. Be mine."
She hoped she heard that as she felt her breathing grow into a steady pace. Mina would look at Vice and sigh sadly. She still wasn't sure what to think, exactly... but still, she felt it would have been cruel to do anything but what she did.

She pulled Vice's pillow close enough to shift her over, resting her head on her lap again and stroking the sleeping Vice's hair. She giggled a bit, then used her other hand to pet Akashi's green locks.
"If it were just that easy," she sighed. She shook her head a little, wobbling Akashi's bare breast and leaning down enough to smooch Vice's forehead. "I'm so sorry, baby," she whispered, then nestled back against the biggest set of tits on the bed and drifted off herself.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

UUUUUCK!

Last edited by 125 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:15 pm

holy shit, sorry... damn board....

Last edited by 125 on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:27 am

Vice woke up a little bit later laying there between Mina and Akashi letting out a small all the events that had transpired rushing back in to her. She knew what was going on she could feel it in her bones everything was coming together and she couldn't stop it. He slid out between two wiping a tear away from her eye. She was so upset, sand and pissed all at the same time she didn't even know what to say. She took a shuddering breath pulling her knees up to her chest laying her head on the top of her knees. "So then now what...." she said with a shuddering voice she was still exhausted but she had so many emotions welling up inside her that it was giving her energy,

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next