by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway

4 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway Empty SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway

Post by Tatyina Mon May 30, 2016 9:04 am

Preceded by: SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine
Followed by: SS 16 hardcore Title Match: Adrian Kytes Vs. Alicia Wells in the Sea Lion's Den

Brittany Luvve(C)
 SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway 43028571_zpse59f33cf

Vs.

Kelly Conway
 SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway BEJoOXC

Match Type: Sled Dog Collar Match
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Condition: The fighters will be tethered at the neck by collars connected with a length of chain. No Holds Barred. No Disqualifications. The winner will be declared the Friction World Champion.

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway Empty Re: SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:00 am

The Number One Cotender's Match had been canceled. Kelly saw the whole thing unfold from the back and her eyes would widen.

"W-What this!?" she barked in confusion when Akashi didn't show up for the fight and Lukretia called off the bout in favor of Julia vs. Death Bunny instead.

"Akashi Tanikaze assaulted!?!?" Kelly said from the lounge as she stood up sharply and eyed the gorilla position before she slipped into the locker room and got changed before storming her way to the ring.

"Flashing Lights " would begin to play as Kelly Conway  strolled down the ring in her patriotic ring attire, marching down the ramp with a chorus of boos before she slipped into the ring.

Attire! BUT WITHOUT TITLE:

"People of Alaska! It's good to be HOME! In the good ol' U.S. of A!" Kelly shouted to a mixed response. "I know you all came out here thinking you were gonna see a world title match! But with one of the potential contenders, Akashi Tanikaze, mysteriously missing from the match after being assaulted!  It seems like a match for Brittany Luuve isn't going to happen!" The crowd responded to that with another wave of furious boos while Kelly nodded.

"It sucks I know and it isn't FAIR to the rest of us! I dunno if Akashi Tanikaze is just a coward who got cold feet or if something happened to her because we all saw her in the locker room earlier... I do know ONE thing though! The show MUST go on! I'm making MY case to be Number One Contender, right here, right now, TONIGHT!"
Kelly shouted to mixed reception.

"BRITTANY! You were the one who broke Taylor Parker. You're the bitch that fought a war with at Avalanche '13 and I dominated you. Oh, I remember! It was so good. And then after that, I went on to become Champion! Me! The first one to beat Taylor! It was I! I may have lost it against it her but the fact of the matter is, I NEVER got my rematch clause BECAUSE You! Beat Taylor and you ruined me! I had to start all the way from the bottom..."
Kelly growled into the mic as she eyed the stage.

"Brittany... I remember when you your girlfriend beat-up the love of my life... When you spilled my blood on the mat for trying to save her! When you raped me and filmed it, letting the world see it! I REMEMBER MY SHAME! And I remember sinking barbwire into your skin for all the horrible things you did to me, you cunt.... And now seeing you as Champion, the one who defeated my nemesis, Parker, makes me sick!" Kelly snarled into the mic as she got on her hands and knees, crawled to the ropes and put her neck on the middle rope, like she was waiting for her execution.

"Brittany Luuve... I'm giving you a chance to break the tie! To settle the score with the biggest prize in Women's Wrestling on the line! To prove who the greatest wrestler is, not just in America, but The World!"
Kelly snarled more into her mic as she crawled back.

"Brittany Luuve... I challenge you.... One on One... For the World Title... A... Dog .... Collar... Match..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway Empty Re: SS 16 World Title Sled Dog Collar Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. Kelly Conway

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:48 am

Brittany had been backstage waiting to find out just who she would be facing tonight for her championship. However, Brittany was in for a surprise when it was none other than Kelly who was calling Brittany knew Kelly wanted her belt and after her last match Brittany wanted nothing more than to tear Kelly apart. Luckily, Brittany now had the perfect opportunity to shut Kelly up for good. As Kelly ranted and raved Brittany began to prepare herself for the match.

Spoiler:

Brittany made her way to the entrance with the belt around her waist. Brittany stepped out into the arena to a chorus of boos from the crowd but Brittany didn't care. Tonight Brittany had one thought on her mind and that was the complete and utter destruction of Kelly. Brittany stood at the top of the ramp with a mic in her hand as she addressed Kelly. "So, i see you want to get beat that badly. The reason you never got another shot at this belt was because you are pathetic. However, tonight i am feeling charitable. Tonight i am going to make you regret ever making that challenge. Tonight i am going to make you regret hitting me with that chair. And tonight I am going to leave with my belt." Brittany would say as she would stay at the top of the ramp to see if Kelly had any more ranting to do before Brittany went down to the ring to kick her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:44 am

Kelly huffed tiredly after making her long rant but grinned the moment she saw Brittany Luuve appear, carrying the title as she strolled out on stage. Eagerness was overtaking Kelly as she saw the big gold that she was craving to reclaim.

"You sure love to act tough! But I remember the last time we fought you were left a bloody mess! Tonight I'm going to prove your victory over Parker was nothing but a fluke!" Kelly shouted before she produced a long length of chain connected to two collars at their ends.

"The rules are treated like any No Holds Barred match. The only difference is, the chain keeps you close together for the entire match..."
Kelly muttered with a wry grin before she handed the chain to the ref, ditching her coat to stand in her ring attire before Brittany, staring down the champion as the ref began to fit the collar around Kelly's neck before going over to Brittany to do the same.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:58 am

As Kelly finished with her rant, Brittany's music once again began to blare over the speakers and out from the backstage area came Karisma and Mercy. Karisma was sauntering but doing it rather quickly with a perturbed scowl and a microphone in one hand.

Mercy was following behind with her head lowered a bit, not looking at the audience or at Brittany or especially Kelly.

"How absurd." Karisma said when she was by the ramp. "How have you let this vile ... thing cajole you into such a repugnant match? How unseemly for a woman of your beauty to have to be so close for so long." Karisma turned her head, exuding her disapproval.

"And no doubt she has more tricks up her sleeve." The Indian Jewel added. "You are lucky that you will be able to put your full attention to finishing her off once and for all." Karisma growled, practically threatening Brittany to end any more threats from Kelly Conway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:43 am

Brittany let the ref attach the collar to her neck before hearing her music begin to play over the loudspeakers again. Brittany knew what was about to happen so she just let out a sigh as Karisma began to berate her. "Enough! I know what i am doing. After tonight this TRASH won't ever want to step into the ring again with me." Brittany would say as she glared at Kelly.

Brittany would then turn to look at Karisma. "You just stay down there to make sure she doesn't have any tricks up her sleeve. I am going to crush her but i don't want another chair to the back." Brittany would say before turning her attention back to Kelly. "I am going to make you back like the dog you are. I hope you are ready to bleed." Brittany would say as she would wait for the bell to ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:50 am

Karisma raised an eyebrow as Brittany spoke. Mercy as well, but she remained quiet and looked between the two girls. After a moment of consideration, Karisma smiled and nodded, approving of Brittany's words. She folded her arms under her chest and took a spot at the apron. She then nodded to Mercy who slipped around to the opposite side with her back facing the crowd so she could watch the entrance ramp.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:20 pm

Kelly barely paid any mind to Mercy and Karisma, her eyes were locked solely on Brittany but when Karisma just wouldn't stop talking, Kelly turned to look at the indian jewel with a pair of wide eyes.

"OH my GAWD, Shut the fuck up!" Kelly snarled right as Brittany told her enough. Kelly then resumed glaring at Brittany, fists clinched as the collar was latched onto her neck!

".....I am ready to bleed, Brittany." Kelly muttered as she flexed her fists, hungry for a chance to be champion once more. Swearing that she wouldn't be a one hit wonder like a Father was. "But you're gonna bleed with me..." She muttered before charging at Brittany. Trying to grab a handful of Brittany's hair and throw a hail of punches at the woman's face before the bell even rang!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:57 pm

Brittany was ready for Kelly as she knew Kelly was going to attack the the minute she shut her mouth. A Kelly reached for Brittany's hair Brittany would thrust her fist out to try and punch Kelly in her throat. Brittany was done messing around with Kelly, she was going to put Kelly down for good this time. Brittany would follow up her punch by trying to grab Kelly's hair. "The only one who is going to bleed is you." Brittany would say as she would try to punch Kelly repeatedly punch Kelly in her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:13 am

Kelly rushed Brittany and got caught with a punch to the throat. She gagged instantly but pressed on, grabbing Brittany's hair right as her hair was gripped as well. The two blondes how trading blows to the face like a Hockey Brawl as they gripped eachother's hair, pounded their eachother's faces with their fists as the roaring crowd rose to their feet! The fight was on!

Kelly felt the numb sting of several fists blasting her face, but she continued to pound away at Brittany, throwing a hail overhand rights into Brittany's face over and over!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next