by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 9 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:40 am

"Unngghhh..."

Azami let out a sigh as her leg was released, the strain sort of snapped her out of her ecstasy induced state a little although she's still quite out of it. With Nazaria remained seated on top of her, she could only breath in and out under the girl while gathering her mind together, her body wriggled weakly under the blonde. A powerful orgasm like the one she just had mostly had an effect to her body that'd only deter her will to fight, if there was still any.

She wanted more of it.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 9 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:55 am

Nazaria had coaxed quite the orgasm out of her little friend, and she wanted to make Azami squirt more. She wanted some wonderful loving, too, of course, but she was always happy to give at least as much as she received. She loved the feel of winning nearly as much as she loved the raw euphoria of sex. Right now, as she had a mild high going on from tasting the delicious juices of her soon-to-be latest conquest, she would remain seated on top of Azami, reaching down with both hands to grab onto Azami's perky buttocks and squeeze that incredible ass, letting the flesh practically ooze between her fingers.

"Mmm...you're delicious...and I love your cute little ass..." Nazaria would purr, before she would let go of Azami's ass and roll to the side. She was not done with the blue-haired woman just yet, of course. Since Azami had been so insistent on having an actual wrestling match, Nazaria might as well show off a few more wrestling holds while she broke Azami down sexually! Having rolled over onto ehr side, Nazaria would lift her legs and try to wrap them around her opponent in a body scissors!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:01 am

Azami just moaned as Nazaria squeezed her ass, still weakened from the powerful orgasm she just had. The girl then rolled off her, but she wasn't really in a condition where she could make her getaway instantly. Sluggishly trying to force herself up, Azami then felt the legs of Nazaria suddenly trapped her midsection in a body scissor!

"Aaahh...?! L-let me go...!" she demanded, her hands immediately tried to pry away the legs of her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:31 pm

Azami began to lift herself just as Nazaria prepared her next hold, making it a very simple matter for the blonde to slide her legs around Azami and lock the blue-haired beauty into a tight, slightly painful belly scissors. That should keep Azami in one place so that Nazaria could do a little more work on her! "Hmmph! Let you go? You wanted to wrestle, so I decided to try some real wrestling moves on you!" Nazaria would insist, feigning frustration with her cute opponent. She reached down with one hand to play with one of Azami's gently swaying breasts, pinching her nipple and tugging on it again!

The Japanese girl, meanwhile, brought both hands down and immediately started trying to pry herself out of the scissor hold. Nazaria was strong, but her legs were not necessarily strong enough to keep her opponent completely immobilized while the girl was actively trying to pull herself free. Nazaria's scissor hold loosened, giving Azami some leeway with which to work. But, so long as she had Azami captured, she would try to take advantage of it. Bending her body forward, showing off some flexibility, Nazaria would use a hand to grab Azami's blue hair and tug her insistently inward for another kiss!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:42 pm

"A-aahhn...!" Azami moaned and wriggled as Nazaria reached for her breast and began to play with the round flesh and the hardened bud.

Despite her weakened state, she still somehow managed to make some progress on loosening the hold, although Nazaria wasn't making it any easier for her to make her escape. Just as she started to try wriggling her way out, the girl pulled her hair while leaning forward as well, forcing their lips to lock against each other!

"Mmmmm...!" Azami moaned and shook her head a bit, although the little effort she made to try pulling her head back faded almost as soon as it started.

The same went for her attempt to free herself from the scissor hold as well. Her body squirmed within the legs of Nazaria, but it's not really going anywhere at the moment with her lips occupied by the forceful kissing.

"Mmmfff... mmnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:40 am

Nazaria wanted to add in a scoop of pain with every bowl full of pleasure for her opponent. She squeezed Azami in a body scissors, then she played with her breast to make the blue-haired girl feel better. She yanked on her hair, but only to reel her in for another kiss. Right now, the blonde was in complete control, she knew it, and she was damn well going to act like it.

Now, all Azami could do when it came to struggling was moan and whimper right into Nazaria's mouth. The succubus had control of her opponent's body, and right now, if Azami was too weak to wiggle her way out, then she was trapped. Nazaria loved teasing her opponent. But, after coaxing the cute little princess to one orgasm, Nazaria wanted more. She didn't want to tease Azami for the next ten minutes, as funny as it would be. So the hand that was on Azami's breast would try to move over Nazaria's body and down to Azami's crotch instead, beginning to rub at her once again!

"Mmmmmmnnn!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:51 am

Azami let out a surprised moan into Nazaria's mouth as she felt the girl's hand trailed down from her breast to her wet womanhood. After the intense climax she had earlier, her pussy was still a little sensitive, and the blonde's rubbing would make her writhe instantly within the hold. One of her hands reached for Nazaria's wrist, attempting to pull the hand away from her sex, but only ended up holding it as the sensation began to spread inside her once again.

"Mmmmmmnnnhhh..."

From the match perspective, Azami knew she's in a pinch. A second orgasm so soon after her first would be devastating without a doubt. Her submissive side, however, craved for it. She wanted more of Nazaria's stimulation, wanted to be forced to another orgasm against her will and became putty in the girl's hand. The internal struggling definitely not helping her to make up her resolve, leaving her vulnerable for the blonde to toy with further...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:25 am

Nazaria felt Azami's hand on her wrist, tightening and preparing to try to jerk it away from her sex, but in the end the blue-haired woman would give in to the pleasure, whether that was a conscious decision or an unconscious occurrence. Azami didn't do anything, as a matter of fact, except moan, and whether she was planning on fighting back any time soon or not, Nazaria was not going to wait around for her to actually decide whether to be submissive or to try to fight back against the incredible raw sexuality of the blonde.

As Azami moaned, Nazaria would giggle and press her lips harder against the former champion's, sliding her tongue along the edges of Azami's lips before letting it slip inside of her mouth. That tongue would immediately go for Azami's tongue, as it was eager to find its counterpart so that the two of them could tangle and dance in the hot, wet space of Azami's mouth. At the same time, Nazaria would try to slip a pair of fingers inside of Azami, giggling into the kiss as she would try to stroke the insides of the Japanese woman's sex once again!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 am

Azami's fighter side was battling a losing fight as it was, and when Nazaria pushed her tongue into her mouth to tangle around with hers, she felt like her resistance finally crumbled. The blonde's fingers then nailed the coffin by stroking her wet pussy again, causing the blue haired girl to just writhe and moan within her hold.

Azami felt her mind starting to go blank from the kissing and fingering, and she no longer tried to fight the sensation. It was a wonderful feeling, one she had missed a lot due to her absence from AFW. Even her kissing was getting sloppy, and she let Nazaria to take control inside her mouth eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:23 am

Azami obviously loved all of this pleasure, and she had clearly not been having her needs tended to properly during her absence from AFW. A woman like her needed someone satisfying her desires on a regular, almost daily, basis, and evidently that had not been the case. She threw herself into the kiss in the most submissive fashion, the flexing and tensing of her muscles no longer occurring in opposition to Nazaria's actions. The blue-haired woman gave in to the impressive power of seduction which the succubus possessed with her whole spirit, and Nazaria could practically sense it. Though Azami had experienced just one orgasm, all of the teasing and the foreplay had her deep within the valley of pure bliss already.

"Mmmm..." the blonde would moan loudly, almost as if she was giving Azami direction as she took over completely. Sliding one leg back and breaking the scissor hold which she had Azami in, she would fidget and shift her body to the side, intent on using a much easier method by which she could pleasure Azami: instead of awkwardly twisting an arm and trying to slide it behind her own back, she would use her foot to gently rub at Azami's sex, with her toes invading inside of it and rubbing at her inner folds! Nazaria would then push Azami over to let her lie on her side, bringing both hands up to play with the blue-haired woman's breasts, and letting her tongue swirl around Azami's in excited circles!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next