by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:11 am

"H-hey...!" Azami yelped as she felt the little bite from Nazaria on her ass, just before she decided to get off the girl for her own good. "Ghh... y-you..." Azami gritted her teeth as she saw Nazaria's expression once she rolled off the girl, her own was a picture of annoyance, decorated with signs of frustration.

The blue haired girl tried to calm herself, but the more she looked at the blonde's taunting face, the stronger she felt the urge to just jump on her. She felt all hot and bothered still, which was only made worse with the growing annoyance caused by how Nazaria looked as if she's just messing around with her... and still somewhat in control of the situation.

For the time being, she decided not to make any move. On her hands and knees, Azami adjusted her breath and let herself cooling off a little, while waiting for her naughty opponent to come at her, hoping she could try to catch her by surprise or something.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 8 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:50 am

After Azami rolled off and the two women faced off on their knees, Nazaria knew that the foreplay was over. Both of them were topless and had their bottoms pulled down to somewhere around mid-thigh, their exposed pussies dripping with arousal as both of them had come within seconds of cumming. Now that the foreplay had been taken care of, Nazaria could unleash the sexual demon inside of her. She wouldn't be holding anything back from here on out! She growled primally, savoring the moment as she prepared to pounce on Azami.

"Now, I think it's time to get this match started for real!" Nazaria would exclaim gleefully, before she lunged at Azami, throwing herself in a feline fashion at her opponent. With the two of them facing each other on their hands and knees, it would be a head to head collision, and Nazaria was hoping that she could slide in slightly lower than Azami, then wrap her arms around the arms of her opponent and throw the blue-haired girl down onto the canvas on her back. Nazaria was hoping that she could expose Azami to one of any number of devilish ideas that Nazaria had in store for her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:38 am

"W-wha...?" Azami was startled by Nazaria's words, as the girl made it sounded that she hadn't been serious from the start, which was pretty convincing considering all she did up to this point.

The thought distracted her, and she yelped when the blonde threw herself on her, tackling her down to her back. Panic starting to crept in to the blue haired girl's mind. She was down and had little meant to get Nazaria off her apart from trying to push her as it was. If she couldn't do that fast enough then who knew what the sex crazed blonde would do to her!

"N-no...! G-get off...!" she demanded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:59 am

Nazaria managed to tackle Azami down onto her back, and the blue-haired girl, all sexed up now after Nazaria's previous attack and getting a little bit frantic as she was faced with a girl even more sex-crazed than the series of beautiful and alluring women she had faced during her time in AFW's hentai wrestler ranks, could not do much besides pushing on Nazaria in desperation. She might have been surprised, then, when her push actually succeeded in throwing Nazaria off to the side!

Nazaria, whether she had allowed herself to be thrown off or whether it was a surprise to her, would roll with it as if it was all according to her plan. She grabbed onto Azami's outstretched arm and pulled on it, dragging Azami with her and turning the girl over onto her belly. Once Azami had been overturned, Nazaria would try to pounce on top of her, looking to throw a leg over the blue-haired girl's back and straddle her, facing her feet with that tempting, bouncy ass right in front of her! Giggling wickedly, Nazaria would lift a hand and then bring it down hard on Azami's ass, giving her another hard spank as she was now in quite the helpless position!

"Now that I've got you properly prepared, I just have to ask you...are you ready?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:12 am

Azami desperate pushing seemed to work... for a bit. Nazaria, rolled to her side, would then grab her arm and dragged the blue haired girl along, before turning her over onto her front. What happened then, however, was more than enough to raise Azami's panic level as Nazaria then straddled her while facing her legs!

"Ah! N-no! G-get.. y-yeeeppp!" she protested, only to yelp cutely as her ass was spanked hard by the girl on top. "R-ready for what...?" Azami glanced to the blonde, curious and anxious at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:34 am

Nazaria loved a good butt, and Azami had a great one. With Azami laying prone and nearly motionless underneath her, Nazaria could do almost anything to that cute, round ass, and a big part of her wanted to keep spanking it just to feel Azami squirm underneath her and hear her cute little yelps and cries. But she had something else in mind: she wanted to capture Azami in a way which was impossible for her to escape so that she could finally be brought to the first orgasm of this match!

"Ready...for this!" Nazaria would say, before she would grab onto Azami's leg, using one hand to capture the ankle and the other to wrap around her thigh, before pulling hard up on her leg, pulling the blue-haired Japanese woman into a single-legged Boston Crab as Nazaria scooted backward to pull Azami's leg even further into the hold! Now sitting on Azami's upper back with her leg captured, Nazaria's fingers would go to work again. She slid the hand of the arm that had wrapped around Azami's thigh down, beginning to gently finger the girl's sex once again, while at the same time grinding her butt against Azami's shoulder blades teasingly!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:19 am

"Nnngghh...!" Azami grunted as Nazaria pulled her leg to apply the half Boston Crab hold to her. "Oh... s-so you finally decided to wrest-nyaaahh...!" her words were cut short and replaced by a cute yelp as she then felt the girl's hand slided down her thigh and reached her sex again, fingering her already eager womanhood. "N-no...! No...!" the blue haired girl protested, squirming helplessly under Nazaria.

The first wave of pleasure washed a good portion of her remaining resistance, delaying her thought about fighting back. After all Nazaria had proven herself to be a sexual expert, and Azami felt like she had been more susceptible to such tactic even more after being away from the scene for a while.

Moaning and squirming under Nazaria, Azami did try to drag herself forward. She tried to claw her way to the ropes across her, knowing it's her only hope to make the blonde stopped even if it's so far away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 8:12 pm

Nazaria chuckled as Azami observed that the blonde had finally put her in a wrestling hold. "Wrestle? Oh, no, not really. It's just easier to get to your cute little pussy this way—and watching you squirm in this hold makes me so wet, princess!"

One hand would pull back a little more forcefully on the leg, bend Azami into something almost resembling the shape of a bow, or at least a very lopsided, one-looped one, as her foot came fairly close to touching the back of her head. The other hand would accelerate its rubbing of Azami's sex, increasing its pace to an almost frantic level, rubbing back and forth wildly across those lower lips, before Nazaria would go one step further, thrusting two fingers inside of her opponent's sex and beginning to finger her roughly, sliding those digits right up against Azami's clit and teasing it with a few teasing pokes, and then a long, slow stroking!

Azami tried to escape, as Nazaria expected she would. Though she could not break free of the hold, she began to crawl towards the ropes, trying to break the hold before she came. Nazaria could not stop her completely, but it was the blonde's intention to slow her down enough to make sure that the blue-haired woman came. "I think I've waited long enough...been more than patient...now, I want to taste your juices! I'll let you go..." Nazaria would scoot her butt back further, from Azami's shoulder blades to her head, sitting her naked butt cheeks down on top of Azami's lovely blue hair and rubbing her ass back and forth across Azami's head! "...as soon as you cum, my sweet!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:01 pm

"Aahhnn...! Aahhmm...! G-gawdd n-nooo..." Azami continued to moan as Nazaria assaulted her horny pussy relentlessly with her fingers. "N-no... s-stooppp...! Ooohhh...!" the blue haired girl growled, her fingers dug onto the canvas as she tried to squirm some more in the hold, unable to make much progress anymore with Nazaria bending her body further.

The blonde clearly was determined to make her cum. With her fingers then stimulated her clit, Azami turned putty within her hands almost right away. She writhed and moaned instead of trying to drag herself further towards the ropes, her resistance blown away by the electrifying jolts that came from the fingering. Azami thought to hold herself back, but that resolve crumbled within seconds as she reached the edge of ecstasy in no time.

"Aaahmm... c-c... ahhmm... c-cummminggg...!!! Iyyaaahhnnn...!!!" she finally let out a loud cry as her sex burst, her juices splashed the digits of Nazaria as she began to thrash around under the girl while moaning like crazy.

Her climax felt like it lasted for quite a while before she finally slumped on the mat, her body shivering and limping after the orgasm, a small pool of her cum formed near her nether region. Azami breathed heavily, her eyes half closed as she was still drowning in the afterglow of the intense orgasm. It's been a long time since she felt anything like that, really.

"G-gawd... oohhh... s-so gooodd..." she mumbled quietly to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:33 am

Azami begged her to stop, but Nazaria did not intend to do anything of the sort. Her invasion of the blue-haired woman's sex, in fact, was enough to force the girl to stop trying to drag herself toward the ropes. Nazaria sat on the back of Azami's head, rubbing her ass all over that mane of blue hair tauntingly, as one arm cranked Azami's leg back as far as she could to keep the pressure on the former champion, while the other arm extended a hand to her crotch and worked a few fingers into her pussy, pressing on that clit and teasing it in a way which arrested all movement by Azami and forced her to just lay there, bent like a pretzel, and endure it.

"Ooohh, yes...go ahead..." Nazaria would purr, licking her lips as she waited to feel that rush of juices spilling from her opponent's sex in this painful half-crab. Soon enough, Azami came. She shuddered and screamed and Nazaria's fingers—as well as a fairly large patch of canvas—were soaked with the love juices of the former hentai champion. As Azami slumped down, whimpering but otherwise not doing much, Nazaria would remain seated on Azami, though she would let go of the Japanese wrestler's leg and let her rest. Nazaria brought a hand up to her mouth and licked at her fingers, tasting those sweet juices.

"Mmmm...finally!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next