by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:29 am

Nazaria was insistent to reign inside Azami's mouth with her tongue, and the blue haired girl ended up playing the girl's game instead of going with her initial plan. The blonde was pretty talented with her tongue, and Azami thought that she's starting to lose air from their intense kissing.

"Mmmm.... mmmhhff..."

She then felt Nazaria's hands slided down, slipping between their bodies and ultimately making its way inside her bikini bottom, causing her to jump slightly. It was then she tried to push the girl away from her, clearly not content of her opponent taking a further lead in their sexual race!

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:40 am

Nazaria figured that Azami would continue trying to resist her sexual advances. Though the girl was a former hentai champion, she would become obstinate, determined to prove that her standard wrestling tactics could also be a viable means by which she could win this match, even in the face of mounting evidence that Nazaria's direct sexual tactics were preferable by far. Nazaria felt Azami's tongue begin to dance with hers inside Azami's mouth, almost giving in, but as soon as she tried to slip a hand into Azami's bikini bottoms she was very rudely shoved away. Nazaria would fall down onto her knees, sitting there and looking up at Azami with a wry smile.

"Hmmph. Look what you did. You're the one who's supposed to be on her knees. It doesn't work this way!" Nazaria would say. But she could do plenty of damage even from her knees. Without any further warning, the blonde girl would pounce forward, trying to throw her body right into the lower legs of her opponent, trying to take Azami's balance out from under her and tackle her down onto the mat! Once she had Azami down on her back, it would be all too easy for Nazaria to get at the girl's sweet pussy...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:40 am

Azami bent herself forward a bit after the pushing, resting her hands on her knees while she panted. It's as if she's been trying with all her might to keep Nazaria from sexually assaulting her and it's tiring her more than what she thought. She might be a bit rusty and all, but being exhausted just from repelling sexual attacks wasn't what she expected when she stepped into the ring!

"Oh yeah? I think you look perfectly fine just like t-thaaahh...?!"

Nazaria jumped on her all of a sudden, and Azami, who couldn't finish her taunting fell back flatly on the mat with a yelp. She groaned after her unceremonious landing, feeling a little dazed from the fall, and at the same time, also aware that Nazaria was still around...

"Ugghh... t-that wasn't nice..." she whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:46 am

Nazaria realized that the impact was probably rather painful for her blue-haired little friend, as the girl came crashing down onto the canvas on her back with hardly any forewarning. As Azami whined and chided her, Nazaria would chuckle and shake her head as she unwrapped her arms from around those long legs of Azami. "I'm sorry if I hurt you. Do you want me to kiss it and make it all better?"

Nazaria would crawl forward a couple of feet, the lean down and grab onto Azami's hips with her hands. She would try to press her lips right against the blue-haired woman's crotch, still letting those bikini bottoms separate her mouth from Azami's sex, but sending a clear message that they would not be there for long. She kissed the other girl's crotch for quite a long while before, eventually, she would pull her face up. "I don't know where you got hurt, so I'm kissing you in the one place I know will make you feel good."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:54 am

"Mmmhh...!" Azami moaned as she felt the lips on her bikini clad crotch, the girl's words made her intention clear although she's still a bit dazed to try making her getaway. "Ah... n-not there... mmhh..."

Her lower half wriggled cutely from the sensation, part of her wanting to have her bottom removed already. She still had a bit of her fighter side in her, and would try to crawl backwards after a while. The ropes seemed rather far, at the moment, it seemed like the only viable option as her body was growing hotter and more bothered from the kisses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:22 pm

Since Nazaria only had effective control of Azami's lower body right now, Azami would probably still be able to crawl backwards, and, though the ropes were a long way away, she could probably manage it in just a minute or two. And Nazaria didn't really mind if Azami did escape. It gave her an excuse to figure out another way to frustrate the blue-haired wrestler and put her in a completely different, but equally pitiful and adorable, position. So far, she had held an advantage over Azami for most of this fight, and had used those advantaged minutes to toy with the girl, very slowly turning her on and beginning to strip her down to her gorgeous nude self. But Nazaria was getting a little impatient, and right now, she would start being a little more direct.

As Azami wriggled cutely in her clutches, trying to move back towards the ropes, Nazaria would use her hands, wrapped around the back of her opponent's hips to grab at her butt, to now begin sliding the girl's bikini bottoms down. Nazaria would not bother trying to pull them all the way off right now, seeing as how she was laying on her opponent's legs. Instead, she tried to bunch them up around the mid-thigh, exposing the princess's crotch to her kisses. "Sorry, princess, but I just need to know what you taste like..." Nazaria would whisper, as she let her lips drop down onto Azami's bare crotch, and would stick her tongue out slightly to very gently part Azami's pussy lips.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

While trying to make her way towards the ropes behind her, Azami felt her bikini bottom being tugged down by Nazaria. That made her hesitated a little, which clearly didn't change the outcome of her nether region being exposed by her opponent.

"Nnn...!" she moaned and arched herself a bit when the lips and tongue of Nazaria touched her now bare (and wet) womanhood, her movement halted instantly. "Ahhnn... nngghh..." the blue haired girl grunted in frustration, before gathering her willpower to start crawling backwards again, her lower half wriggling in a weak attempt to disrupt Nazaria from assaulting her sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:56 am

The touch of Nazaria's lips on her bare pussy completely arrested Azami's backward motion, leaving her frozen just a few feet away from the ropes, her sex being violated by the ravenous, hungry blonde. Nazaria chuckled, the sound of her laughter becoming muffled as she currently had her face buried between Azami's legs. "Mmrrmm hhmm hmm..." The blue-haired girl wiggled and moaned, seemingly ready to just lay there and take it, but, summoning up her willpower, she managed to get herself moving again. It was an impressive show that earned her more respect from the blonde succubus.

Nazaria would not try to completely stop Azami from moving, but she would try to make it more difficult. With her arms wrapped around Azami's butt, Nazaria would try to lift it up off of the canvas and, with it, her whole lower body. If Nazaria could force Azami to use her upper body almost exclusively to do her crawling, the former champion would be moving that much more slowly towards the ropes. It might have only given Nazaria a few extra seconds, but it would be a few extra seconds of amazing cunnilingus, as she now plunged her tongue deeper into Azami's sex and began to gently suck on the folds!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:52 am

"Iyaaahhnnn..." Azami moaned as Nazaria's digit plunged deeper into her wet and moist sex, her struggling became more desperate as she's battling the arousal that kept growing. "N-no... y-you d-don't... mmmmhhh...!"

She glanced to the ropes behind her. It wasn't too far away, but it felt like she's moving at a snail's pace as it was. The stimulation from Nazaria kept getting stronger, and her body was slowly turning putty in the girl's grasps as it was. She's been missing this feeling as well, and it's certainly not helping her to overcome Nazaria's assault. The part of her that liked to be submissive was starting to take over, wanting to let the blonde having her way and turned her to be her pet... and yet her fighter's side was still having its say for the time being.

She bucked herself once, then tried to reach for the last ropes with a desperate swing of an arm. If she couldn't make it, then chances of her being forced to an orgasm by Nazaria was pretty high!

"Nnnnghhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:02 am

Azami desperately squealed and denied her arousal as she tried to make her way towards the ropes. Nazaria would just pull Azami's hips harder, bringing the girl's delicious crotch into closer proximity with her mouth as she worked it over with her expert tongue. The former hentai champion tasted so sweet! Nazaria was totally focused on Azami's flavor, and on experiencing more of the famous princess, while doing her part to help the princess unlock new realms of pleasure which she had never known existed.

Azami was so wet that it seemed that nothing would stop her orgasm from overcoming her. But, though she showed some submissive tendencies, she was still a fighter. Even as her orgasm must have been mere seconds away, she made one last bid for the ropes, launching herself back and swinging an arm out.

Nazaria wasn't watching Azami's arm, and so had to be instructed by the referee to let the blue-haired princess go. The blonde would finally glance up to observe Azami clinging to the rope by her fingertips. "Oh, poo. So close!" Nazaria would say, as she would pull her mouth away from Azami's sex, leaving her opponent be for the moment as she clambered onto her feet. She wouldn't back up very far, however. She would stand over Azami and wait for the girl to get up so that she could continue. "You're delicious, my little princess...and I'm going to finish what I started just as soon as the ref here lets me!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next