by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:36 am

"You have such an interesting imagination..." Azami mused as she managed to catch Nazaria in the headlock. "I don't know how the hentai division does things now... but if you think you can subdue me with sexual tactics only, you'd be mistake-nnnhh..."

Once again she found her words interrupted by Nazaria's move, the girl's arm now wrapped around her neck as well as they tangled together within their respective headlocks. Their sides were pressed against each other a bit, and having got a taste of Nazaria's body on hers early on before the match even started, Azami had to say she wanted more than just their sides meeting each others. That had to wait, of course, but the desire was surely growing with each seconds ticking in this match.

Nazaria was a pretty hot girl. That was a fact. She was just as beautiful and sexy as the girls Azami had clashed with in AFW, with a personality that's pretty alluring too. She could see this girl being a star along the other hentai fighters she had met before, but as far as her experiences told her, a hentai bout was rarely won by simply using sexual tactics. Was that the point Nazaria trying to prove wrong here? It'd be interesting if she could pull it off, but Azami rather not fall prey to whatever the girl was planning. At least, not this early.

Her brief thought was then disrupted by Nazaria's other hand, which reached for one of her breasts, causing her to gasp and twitch in reaction. She then felt the fingers of the girl seized her nipple, prompting her to moan from the sensation, her hold loosening gradually.

"Nnnngghh..."

Azami then decided to retaliate in a similar fashion rather than trying to pull the hand of Nazaria away. Her free hand went for the girl's breast, squeezing and kneading it rather aggressively, while trying to lean herself to the side in preparation to take her opponent down. She'd then try to yank Nazaria towards her a bit, aiming to bring them to the ground where she might be able to weaken her opponent in a hold that wouldn't leave her too exposed to the girl's naughty hands or lips.

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:49 am

Nazaria had matched Azami's headlock, wrapping an arm around her blue-haired opponent's neck to mimic the hold that Azami had on her. Then, after Nazaria had grabbed onto Azami's boob and begun to squeeze it sensually, rubbing at the girl's pointy nipple with her thumb and forefinger, Azami would be the one to do the imitating. She reached down with her free hand and began to squeeze and knead Nazaria's breast, matching the blonde and causing Nazaria to moan loudly as she felt Azami's retaliation. "Ooohhh! You dirty girl..." Nazaria would intone.

Azami continued to try to avoid Nazaria's wandering hands, as she would tug Nazaria close to her, then try to destabilize her and take her down onto the mat. Nazaria was not quite sure what hold Azami wanted to put her in, but she wanted to disrupt her lovely opponent's efforts and at least win herself a more equal position, if not some small advantage over the former hentai champion. As she was taken down, Nazaria would try to save herself by wrapping a leg behind Azami's. She would try to take Azami down in an uncontrolled manner, hoping that she could force Azami into a body-to-body, face-to-face press which would bring most of their naughty bits into contact with each other!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:28 am

"I-I don't want to hear that from y-you..." Azami hissed as she heard Nazaria called her dirty girl. "Aaahh...!" she yelped as her attempt to take the girl down then took a rather unexpected turn due to that slight distraction.

It seemed to happen in a flash, but once their tangling bodies had collapsed to the ground, Azami found herself laying on top of Nazaria, face to face, breasts to breasts, and crotch to crotch as well, with the girl's leg wrapped around hers! This wasn't what she had in mind when she attempted to bring her opponent down, to say the least.

"Tch..." the blue haired girl clicked her tongue and began to squirm within Nazaria's grasps, trying to make a room for her to free herself, which rubbed their bodies together as a result. "Mmmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:50 am

Nazaria was still on the bottom, with Azami's whole body pressing hers down into the canvas as the gentle, cool Alaskan breeze washed over the two of them. But she didn't really mind being beneath the blue-haired girl. Azami had obviously been trying to drag Nazaria down into a position in which the blonde could not use her unearthly sexual prowess, but, though she was on top, she had failed. The two of them were pressed together breast to breast and pussy to pussy, and when Azami wiggled to try to escape Nazaria's legs, all she did was rub herself all over Nazaria, arousing them both and making the succubus's red eyes shine as she moaned.

"Oh, you don't want to be close to me? Should I be offended?" Nazaria would ask, as she would decide on what she wanted to do next. Her arms were still free, for the time being, while Azami was distracted by the interplay between their legs. Nazaria would reach up and wrap her arms around Azami's body. But she was not trying to squeeze the beautiful Japanese girl, nor was she trying to transition to a position where she would be on top. No, instead, her fingers would try to find the tie of Azami's intricate top, trying to undo the fastened top so that, if Azami tried to pull away from her, the top would fall off and she would suddenly be topless!

"Looks like you have no choice but to be close to me now!" Nazaria would say with a chuckle.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:03 am

"That wouldn't be in my control..." Azami replied at Nazaria's question. "A princess' body is not for everyone to get their hands on at will after all..."

The girl, however, decided to be a little more forceful, wrapping her arms around Azami's body to keep her close to her. She moaned a little as she felt the sensation of her covered breasts mushrooming against Nazaria, although a sense of alert would drift the feeling away as she felt the girl's hands began to undo her bikini top.

Getting stripped wasn't really a big deal, at least in the past. She had done so much more than just showing her body naked to the crowds, something that should be the norm for someone who ever possessed the hentai belt. So it shouldn't be a problem for Azami to keep pulling away even if she risked losing her top and getting her breasts exposed in return. For some reason, however, she decided to see what Nazaria was going to do, staying close to the girl instead as if she's truly trapped by her secret admirer.

"Mmm... so what now.." she said to Nazaria, a rather curious expression decorated he face, mixed with some faked anxiety.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:28 am

Nazaria did not buy Azami's "princess" excuse for why she was so reluctant to just engage her in a direct sexual contest. The blue-haired royal was playing coy of her own accord, and while she might not have wanted to jump in right away and connect with Nazaria on that most intimate level, such resistance certainly would not stop the blonde succubus! She would reach her hands around and untie Azami's bikini top, letting it fall away from the girl's pale back. Now, the only thing holding it to her front was the pressing of her chest against Nazaria's.

Azami looked worried, though Nazaria had an inkling that she might just be faking some of that concern. After all, though she was playing coy, the girl had been seen naked in front of an audience dozens of times before. When Azami asked her what came next, Nazaria would run a finger up her opponent's bare back, making it uninterrupted from near her tailbone up to the nape of her neck, teasing Azami with the light touch. "Why am I the one deciding what comes next? You're the one who's on top. You should be taking advantage of me!" Nazaria would say, before she would put her hands on Azami's shoulders and push to the side, keeping their bodies connected, but trying to roll them over so that she would be on top!

"I guess I need to...demonstrate." With a grin, Nazaria would bend down and press her lips against Azami's now-bare shoulder, pushing the strap down further with her cheek, trying to very slowly kiss Azami's body down along the line that had just moments before been protected by her top!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:05 am

"I'd like to see how skilled you are... then maybe I could be convinced to let you worship me..." Azami smiled coyly, before Nazaria rolled them around to get the top position. "Mmmhh..." she purred from the kissing, not really caring about her top being dismantled by the girl.

She'd wait for a bit, letting Nazaria had her way for the time being before letting her intention known to everyone. She did want to see just how good the girl could be after all, if she's truly capable to turn her into her sexual pet. Not that she intended to let that happen, at least for now.

After a while, Azami would attempt to slip her legs and wrapped the around the midsection of Nazaria to trap her, applying a mild squeeze as well if she was successful in doing that. She wanted to strip the girl's top to return the favor, and it's easier when Nazaria was on top, the main reason she allowed the girl to turn them around in the first place. Once she had her trapped, Azami's hands would start working to undress the blonde's outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:47 am

Once she was on top, Nazaria would not hold back. She let her mouth roam freely across Azami's smooth, somewhat pale flesh, letting her tongue taste that baby-soft skin as she used her lips and teeth to strip the bikini top off of the former champion. Azami didn't seem to resist, laying still as Nazaria went to work on her, eventually stripping her completely of her top. Nazaria lifted it up with her mouth, then shook he head back and forth a couple of times like a dog before she tossed the top away, leaving Azami exposed, her cute nipples jutting up into the air as she was flat on her back.

Nazaria next intended to go after Azami's crotch, but before she could, the blue-haired girl had wrapped her legs around Nazaria's midsection and begun to squeeze! "Oohf!" Nazaria would grunt, wiggling her hips back and forth as she now could not reach her opponent's pussy. And Azami, it seemed, was intent on evening the score, as she reached around Nazaria's body and began to play with the tie of the blonde's swimwear!

Well, Nazaria would not be bothered by that. She preferred to be one step closer to nude. It was less clothing to decrease the friction between their bodies. She would sit up straighter and puff out her chest proudly and seductively as Azami would strip her of her bra, leaving her hard pink nipples and creamy breasts basking in the setting sun.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:52 am

Nazaria barely resisted as Azami stripped her top, something which didn't really surprise the blue haired girl by now. She kinda suspected that the blonde was all about sex after a few exchanges, and it seemed she was no further than the truth. Yanking and tossing the top of Nazaria away, she was now presented by the beautiful sight of the girl's proud large breasts, exposed just like her own.

Azami 's hands then reached for those twin orbs, kneading them mildly and ran her thumb around the lovely pink buds, while keeping her legs wrapped around Nazaria's midsection. She might have been away from the scene for a while, but she definitely hadn't forgotten how to stimulate another girl!

"So...? You're on top but you're not going to take control, dear...?" she teased, returning Nazaria's words from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:04 am

Nazaria never minded losing her clothing. She preferred to be nude, actually, and the stipulation that she included in her letter that the two of them should wear "sexy attire" was only to get the two of them going at the very beginning of this fight, rather than in expectation of that attire lasting them through the entire fight. Now that they both were topless, they could have plenty of fun with each other's naked orbs. Speaking of which...

"Oh, you do not want to try to tease me like that, princess," Nazaria would insist, as she would try to lift herself up and pull herself forward a little in order to better position herself for her next move. "You're just going to get me flustered, and you are not going to like me when I'm flustered."

Nazaria would then try to fall flat down on top of Azami. She did not try to keep herself up slightly with her knees or with her hands anymore, instead just allowing herself to fall atop her blue-haired opponent. But she did not try to fall directly body to body, as delightful as the feeling of Azami's breasts pressing against her own would be. Instead, she tried to come down with her breasts squashing down over Azami's face, smothering the poor princess in between the two large, pillowy orbs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next