by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  Empty SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Tatyina Mon May 30, 2016 8:49 am

Preceded by: SS 16: Angel Vs. Jessica Wright
Followed by: SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine

Azami "Moon Princess" Tsukimori
SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  GczE6

Vs.

Nazaria
SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  KavO2Z9
Match Type: Cruise Ship Hentai Match
Winning Condition: Verbal submission only.
Special Conditions: The match will take place on a ring built on the deck of the cruise ship. "Sexy" attire will be worn.

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  Eu5Nuyv

The Alaskan cruise liner is the setting for the next match. Luxury redefined set against the snowy peaks of the Alaskan horizon. Though the air may be chilled, these beauties will be sure to heat things up!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Daaharu Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:39 am

Nazaria had her first opportunity to participate in one of AFW's pay-per-view events, and she did not intend to waste it. She knew the caliber of women which AFW had on its roster. She had watched dozens of matches featuring all manner of gorgeous women having their way with each other, stripping each other of their clothes—and, sometimes, their dignity—and leaving each other quivering, yet blissfully content piles in the middle of the ring, surrounded by pools of their own juices. Nazaria had, during her months as a "wrestler" with AFW, experienced a number of exciting matches herself, and had a few steamy backstage encounters.

But none of her in-ring escapades quite measured up to the grand plans which she had established for herself when she came to Japan. After her visit to Natasha Loclear's house, Nazaria had acquired a taste for the juices of champions. And so, her next move would, of course, be to test herself against one of the legends of AFW's hentai circuit. And, luckily for her, there was one with whom Nazaria had become quite smitten who just so happened to not have a date for Summer Splash just yet.

And so, like any good secret admirer, Nazaria wrote the woman a letter:

My dear,

Let me begin this letter by saying that you don't know me, at least not personally, and I don't know you as anything more than a beautiful image on a television screen. Nevertheless, whenever I see you, I can't help but feel an urge to have you in my arms. I want to work your beautiful body over, and do it over and over again until you tremble with uncontrollable euphoria at my slightest touch. I want to feel you trembling under me as I make you cum. I want to turn you into my obedient pet.

Are you interested in meeting me? I've left some information with the AFW front office, and if you get in contact with them they will tell you all you need to know. Before our match, I don't want to meet face to face. I want to bring my body against yours for the first time in the ring...in Alaska, at this year's Summer Splash. I do hope you'll wear something sexy for me, and I'll do the same for you. Let's meet on the deck of a cruise ship and take in the beautiful Alaskan scenery as we fight.

Just in case you need a little extra convincing, please find enclosed one pair of my panties...one well-worn pair of my panties, if you get my meaning. Enjoy them to your heart's content, and remember my scent, because soon it will be all over you, my sweet little princess! <3

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria  Empty Re: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: ??? Vs. Nazaria

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:13 pm

It's around the time for the sun to set in Alaska, and the deck of the cruise was most likely the best place to watch the beautiful scene. It would be a great holiday setup, except that it wasn't one, at least for Azami. A mysterious letter with curious content arrived to her apartment a few days ago, and just reading it once was more than enough to make her blush.

It was a challenge letter of some sort, from someone she could only guess. After all she couldn't really think of a person she knew from her wrestling days that would pull something like this, even if it's not totally impossible for someone like Natasha or even Natalia to do so. If that wasn't enough, the "sample" she received along with the letter confirmed the thought that it was someone she hadn't met before.

Curiosity sometimes got the best of her and she decided to follow the letter despite having been away from the league for a while. She had a few encounters with some of her colleagues, which had been tempting her to try making a come back to AFW once more. This letter, however, made her wasted little time to pack her bags and head to Alaska, where the Summer Splash was held this year. She's going to meet the writer of the letter and see what the mysterious person had planned for her.

Here she was now, strolling at the deck of the cruise wearing a thin summer coat in the color of dark blue to cover the sexy attire, along with a pair of similar colored wedge shoes. The reason that she wasn't wearing a traditional Japanese outfit like she normally did when appearing in AFW was to partly disguise herself just in case the whole thing was just a prank. The blue haired girl even wore a sunglasses just to make it a bit more difficult to recognize her. She definitely hoped that she didn't come here for nothing, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Nazaria was in disguise, too, not that Azami was liable to recognize her. Maybe the blue-haired woman had seen some of Nazaria's matches, or maybe, in her time spent away from the AFW ring, Azami was focusing on other interests rather than the world of hentai wrestling. Nevetheless, a large percentage of the crowd gathered on the deck of the cruiseliner would have recognized her, and, as her intention was to sneak up on Azami and surprise the girl—in the most sporting way possible, of course. Wearing a big, floppy hat, an orange bikini set and a peach-colored sarong around her waist, Nazaria might not have been doing a very good job of blending in, as she couldn't help but slide up against and have a moment with every girl in her path, leaving them blushing and whispering to each other as she went on her way.

She weaved her way through the crowd, looking for that glimpse of blue hair which would signify her opponent for the afternoon. She wondered if Azami had "used" the panties she had sent along with her letter, and whether the former hentai champion would be able to tell Nazaria's identity as the sender of the letter just by the faint scent of her arousal. Finally, seeing blue, Nazaria would slide between a pair of beautiful brunette twins and walk her way slowly over to the girl in the dark blue dress, coming up to her from behind.

When she approached, Nazaria would gently squeeze the blue-headed woman's butt and then slide up alongside her, giving her a coy look from out of the corner of her eyes. "Are you looking forward to watching this match?" Nazaria would ask sweetly. "I wonder when the wrestlers will be along. With all these pretty women on this ship, though, I suppose the wait isn't all bad."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:23 am

Azami gasped as she felt her ass being squeezed, and she was about to turn around to find whoever it was who's uncivilized enough to do that in a luxurious place like this cruise when she saw a girl sliding in front of her and flashed her a coy look. If it was a guy, without a doubt he'd get a nice hard smack from her hand. She didn't really appreciate being groped by a girl she didn't know either, but then again, she had done so much more than groping and being groped on her wrestling days, sometimes nude and in front of a crowd, even.

A somewhat familiar scent was recognized by her nose, faintly, but it didn't took too long for her mind to remember. Not everyone sent their panties in a letter to her after all. The girl acted as if she's just another spectator, though, and so Azami would play along.

"Oh yes, I believe the match would be underway soon enough," she gave a smile to her, "You're right about that, some of them even proven to be quite naughty too..." she added while giving the girl a brief, playful but warning gaze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:39 am

Nazaria could tell by the look on the blue-haired princess's face that she had just figured out who her mystery admirer was. Nazaria was already getting a little wet at the thought of what she was going to do to Azami once she had the cute Japanese girl in the ring, and so it was no surprise that Azami was able to get a whiff of the same scent which had soaked through the panties Nazaria had sent her, and permeated the letter as a whole, as well. But Azami did not give up the game right away, playing along with Nazaria as if the two of them were just spectators. They were both, after all, in disguise, and Nazaria had been having some fun with a few of the girls as she went under the radar.

"I must say that I'm getting rather antsy for it. I'm getting so antsy that it's difficult to keep my hands off some women..." Nazaria would continue, still playing coy, even though she and her opponent both knew that they had found each other. Azami was famous, and her blue hair was not at all difficult to spot, and Nazaria was being so obvious about her identity that Azami would have had to have no sight or sense of smell to miss the clues she was dropping. Still, though they had met, it was not quite time to hop into the ring.

"And I don't know if they are naughty, as you describe it. I would say that some just can't wait for such an erotic display, and need a little...release beforehand," Nazaria would speculate, with a smirk.

Last edited by Daaharu on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:18 am

"Oh my..." Azami just rolled her eyes as she heard the girl's reply. "I think that's right up the definition of naughty, my dear..." she covered her lips with a hand. "If one can't simply control themselves even just a little bit, they might not last for the whole match, don't you agree...?"

There's something about this girl in front of her that made Azami seemingly unable to look away. Her eyes had been undressing the lovely figure that was conversing to her from the moment they met face to face. The scent aside, the sight of the girl's beautiful features was mesmerizing her to the point it felt like she was being put under a spell.

If it wasn't for her own words, and the crowds surrounding her, the blue haired girl felt like she probably would have jumped on the girl without too much delay. She had an image to maintain, still, however, at least as a decent human being, that she decided not to do so. The main action would take place on the ring after all.

Then a little naughty idea crossed her mind, and she inched herself closer to the other girl, her hand subtly moved to give her crotch a feel.

"But if it's a little release you need..." her words trailed off as her fingers moved slightly, barely massaging the covered mound for a bit before she stopped. "...and if you need it so bad..." her fingers moved again. "I get a feeling you wouldn't mind at all letting out just a bit right here and right now...?" Azami stopped her hand again after a gentle squeeze, flashing a mischievous smirk to the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:18 am

"Ooooh, you'd think that would be an issue. But some of the most ravenous women in this audience may be experienced enough to pace themselves. Or maybe they're just so good they won't ever get tired. I'm pretty sure I've seen some real AFW wrestlers in the audience tonight," Nazaria would say, as her blue-haired counterpart pushed her on the definition of naughty. Her attitude was one of the things which made Azami so irresistable: she was sweet and unassuming, coy and almost always carried herself with at least a pinch of faux-innocence or shock at the naughty behavior of others. She made herself out to be an almost virginal princess, and the fact that she was so talented sexually when she unleashed her inner urges made her all the more captivating.

Nazaria would fidget slightly and let one hand adjust the sarong around her waist, passing close to her groin as she did so. The adjustment offered her some relief, though if Azami hadn't been able to recognize Nazaria by her scent when she walked up, she certainly would now. Not just the scent of her arousal, but the faint, almost subliminal smells of Nazaria's body as she rubbed up close to Azami, giving her no personal space at all.

Azami let her own naughty side show then, as her hand joined Nazaria's on the blonde's crotch, fondling it in a very subtle manner, giving it a squeeze through the sarong and the tiny thong bikini bottoms which Nazaria wore. The blonde would purr, then would lean in closer to Azami, rubbing her chest against the blue-haired woman's, and reached down to brush her fingers across her soon-to-be opponent's most sensitive area, as well. "Right here and right now? Maybe I could...though I would much rather do it together. Perhaps we can find some way to pleasure each other...some very spectacular way..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:16 am

In response to her action, the girl inched closer and closed Azami's personal space, their breasts lightly pressed against each other. What surprised the blue haired girl a bit, however was that the girl would return the favor by placing her hand on her nether region to get a feel herself.

"Mmmh..." she let a soft purr from the touch, her figure arched a little.

The audacity. Azami was testing just how bold the girl was, and it seemed that her secret admirer was everything she imagined and then some. At this proximity, there's no doubting who the sender of the letter was. The scent was getting a bit stronger, and it was enough to confirm the identity of the mysterious person behind that interesting package. She could feel herself heating up a little, her cheeks blushed lightly.

"I'm listening..." she replied, maintaining her calm expression as if there was nothing happening between them, although her hand did stopped after one last squeeze. "But before that... got a name, sweetheart?"

She probably should have introduced herself first, but Azami had a feeling that she did not need to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:43 am

Nazaria was getting excited by Azami's touch, and Azami, too, would be excited by the touch of the blonde succubus, in a much more obvious fashion. She seemed to shudder a little, her back arching, a soft purr emitting from her mouth as she seemed to enjoy those exploring fingers. Nazaria, meanwhile, happily moaned as she felt the blue-haired woman's fingers on her sex, and would press in closer, never breaking eye contact, her eyes fixed unblinkingly on those of the object of her admiration.

When Azami asked for Nazaria's name, the blonde would smirk and giggle. So it did seem that Azami had never seen one of Nazaria's matches. She must have been keeping busy since her last appearance on the AFW stage, and the newer wrestler wondered what the former champion could possibly be up to. From what she had heard, Azami still frequented some clubs in Tokyo, and still associated with some other girls under contract with AFW.

"My name? Nazaria, my sexy little friend," the sex-focused wrestler would say, in a sultry voice dripping with desire. "As for my idea...well, I did notice the ring is still empty...so, if no one else is going to use it, maaaaybe we could..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next