Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 18 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, Cirno, Daaharu, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, MacbookAir, Mystery Dragon, Old_Man_Tai, Person, RJD, snappleR, Teenwrestler, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, Winner3

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:24 am by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 1

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:36 am by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

SS 16: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cecilia Northman

AFW :: Friction :: PPV :: Summer Splash

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SS 16: Nikolette Tessla Vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:21 am

Cecilia's eyes widened a little bit as Nikolette's legs raised a bit despite her pushing them down, she wondered if Nikolette really had it in her to keep going. If So she would have to slam her down ever harder...still the Serb slumped back down and the three count came without her being able to kick out.

The blond remained in this position as she would look down on Nikolette a few seconds as the crowd erupted into cheers. Cecilia huffed out as she would put on a light smirk as she watched Nikolette's head slump to the side. Cecilia would let go of those legs and limp back a step or two, the ref-girl came in and raise Cecilia's hand in the air as she was declared the winner.

She basked in her win for a few seconds before stepping up next to Nikolette, looking as if she was actually going to move past the woman but she stopped. "That should prove that I'm more worthy for the title." Cecilia let out as she would pull off her crop top jacket from her shoulders and drop it down over Nikolette's pretty messed up face. " Maybe I'll give you a shot when I'm champ...not that the results are gonna be any different, Haha!" Cecilia let out as she would proceed to head out of the ring. Moving up the ramp with her right arm raised in victory as her music played and the fans were cheering...well she was practically limping actually, but she was making her way up the ramp.

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 am

Nikolette was breathing hard. She had been in the fight of her life and had just come up short. It was a terrible feeling, but at the same time, she thought that there was some silver lining to it all. She was able to go toe to toe with one of the toughest girls in the league and was within a hairsbreadth of taking the victory herself. She thought for sure that if they squared off again, that the outcome would go in her favor, but, for today the victory belonged to Cecilia, no matter what she thought about the future.

Rolling onto her side when she saw Cecilia's shadow looming over her, she was going to give the Swede her due. The words, while spoken with a bit of a cocky attitude, were indisputable for the moment and Nikolette opened her mouth to show the proper respect and deference when Cecilia tossed her jacket onto her face in a show of total disrespect.

Nikolette laid there, wide eyes with a shocked look on her face. After a long moment of disbelief, she sat up and tore the jacket off her. She rolled onto her hands and knees, wincing from the pain in her own battered body and stared daggers at the Swede's back.

"Yer a real cocky piece of work!" Nikolette barked back. Her cheeks were red. "At least I'll be able to walk out of the arena!" As a loser, but still. She had thought that during the course of their match, the two of them had built some mutual respect. Apparently it was not the case for the haughty blonde. Nikolette slumped back down to the canvas. She was tired but she didn't want to make a liar out of herself so she slowly rolled herself out of the ring and leaned against the apron until she was ready to leave.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:29 pm

Hearing Nikolette bark out at her as she walked up the ramp the blond couldn't help but uncurl her fingers of her raised arm and wave a little as she looked over her shoulder, not even bothering to turn around. " Heard it Before Nik! Mostly from losers! Haha!" Cecilia let out. Without a doubt she held a great deal of respect for Nikolette, the Serb had given her a match which the blond would remember for a long time. Yet, the Swede was never good at showing that.

Perhaps the Swede simply wanted her foes to dislike her, so that they would keep coming at her with a great fire being fueled by their dislike for her. Perhaps the blond simply just was overtly cocky and self-righteous. Or perhaps she just wasn't very good at dealing with people. Which ever it was, the Swede kept up her usual attitude.

"I'm walking just fine!! And at least I'm not bleeding ! ~ Hahaha!"
The blond cackled out in a teasing manner as she limped up the arena and vanished for the night, probably going to nurse her leg and celebrate her victory...probably with a big five finger glass of whiskey.

Winner: Cecilia Northman

For more info check here:
The Locker Room

LunarWolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top