by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

» Look who came crawling back- Valentina Cousins vs Renee Steinhauser
by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sisterly bonding

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sisterly bonding - Page 6 Empty Re: Sisterly bonding

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:08 am

"Too bad~" Rui stuck her tongue out at Gail, while grabbing her by the legs and holding them together. "Get her quick, Aoi-chan!"

Nodding, Aoi knelt down and quickly wrapped the stockings around Gail's squirming ankles as tightly as possible. The soft material of course would be far from uncomfortable, but was still sufficient to keep them bound. "Now for the wrists. Lia, dear, if I may?"

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:24 am

One of the thigh-high socks stretched around Gail's legs, and Aoi tied it neatly at the end to lock Gail's legs together. In another time and another situation, a person as perverse as Gail might've even enjoyed being bound up with these makeshift "ropes". As it was though, she was hating every second of it. With her legs already bound, and her hands surely soon to follow, Gail used the only part that wasn't yet restrained: her (obnoxiously) loud voice."YOU FUCKING WHORES!"

"Ahh, of course! Gail, just guugh... c-cooperate... it'll only take a s-second!" It was a struggle, but she managed to force Gail's wrists around to the front, holding them as still as she could for Aoi. "Uugh... b-best be quick about this!"

Sisterly bonding - Page 6 SAdcZrMSisterly bonding - Page 6 MVRLLQmSisterly bonding - Page 6 I82ome3Sisterly bonding - Page 6 UAjmKPCSisterly bonding - Page 6 MAai8oKSisterly bonding - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:42 am

Aoi was quick to oblige, binding Gail's wrists together tightly. "Ah, there we go. All done!" she sighed contently, rising back to her feet. "She won't be going anywhere for a while."

"Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot!" Rui exclaimed, right before a lecherous look crossed her face. Kneeling down next to the restrained Gail, she grabbed the girl's breasts and began to massage them quite roughly. "You're not getting off that easily!"

Aoi sighed, but let her sister have her fun for a moment before they both turned to leave. "Shall we be on our way?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:23 am

The other sock went around her forearms, holding them together like duct tape. "Think that's it... oh?" Lia backed away, shaking her hands off as Rui approached Gail again.

"W-what are you...? H-HHEY! Y-YOU!" Truth be told, there were much worse things that could happen (and had happened).

Lia had to suppress a giggle, watching the bluer sister roughly go at Gail's chest. "Guess so..." Not likely that they'd get anything resembling an apology out of Gail. Honestly, if her sister would just be a tiny bit less stubborn (and a lot less violent), these things would never have to happen. "Hey, wanna get some drinks? I could do with forgetting most of tonight."

Sisterly bonding - Page 6 SAdcZrMSisterly bonding - Page 6 MVRLLQmSisterly bonding - Page 6 I82ome3Sisterly bonding - Page 6 UAjmKPCSisterly bonding - Page 6 MAai8oKSisterly bonding - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:01 am

"Ooh, I wouldn'ta thought you were a drinker, Lia-chan~" Rui replied cheerily. "That was already our plan for tonight anyway!"

"Indeed. Let's be on our way now." Aoi nodded, turning back to scowl at Gail once more "I've had enough of that brute to last me a lifetime, and I do believe you still need to get changed, Lia dear."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:39 am

"Oh... guess I do, ha!" She hadn't even noticed she was still in the sweaty wrestling outfit, with all the chaos thus far. "So do you, actually!" Lia pointed at Aoi's towel. "I still need a shower, too, hmm... can we meet back in ten minutes? Then we head out!"

"H-hey... y-you're not seriously gonna l-leave me stuck here, ia? Y-you can't do that!" quite the statement from someone who had no qualms about interfering a match just to stomp on her sister.

"Sorry Gail, majority wins here, eheh~" Lia smiled at the two sisters, before heading for a much-needed hot shower.

The night had been all sorts of messed up, but she'd at least earned herself two new maybe-friends.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6