by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:44 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sisterly bonding

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sisterly bonding - Page 5 Empty Re: Sisterly bonding

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 30, 2016 10:31 pm

As it seemed Lia had Gail restrained, Aoi stepped back, content at having gotten payback for her sister. Rui, however, still wanted some payback for Rui, as she forced herself to her feet. "Y-you... dirty slutbag!"

Stepping forwards, the teal-haired girl lifted her leg and attempted to stomp on Gail's crotch.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon May 30, 2016 11:13 pm

"L-Lia! H-how dare you... H-hey... s-stay awa-" Gail saw Rui advance, closing her legs instinctively. Her defense was... insufficient at best.

Lia had to wince at that, but held back on saying anything. Gail made enough noise for both of them anyways. By the time her shrieking died down, she was hunched over, a few tears leaking from her eyes.

Sisterly bonding - Page 5 SAdcZrMSisterly bonding - Page 5 MVRLLQmSisterly bonding - Page 5 I82ome3Sisterly bonding - Page 5 UAjmKPCSisterly bonding - Page 5 MAai8oKSisterly bonding - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon May 30, 2016 11:40 pm

Rui didn't feel as guilty that time. Taking a step back, she crossed her arms over her busty chest and taunted, "Have you learned your lesson yet? That shit really hurts, you know." she cringed slightly, still feeling the ache in her own groin.

Aoi had calmed down by now as well, looking down at Gail's pathetic form. "You can start by apologizing to dear Lia over there, seeing as you attacked her first."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 31, 2016 1:36 am

"Or not even that... just an explanation for messing up our match would be fine... Issat alright, sis?" Lia added hastily. Although "messing up" was putting it lightly.

That last word seemed to trigger Gail up again. "H-haah...? N-not a chance! Now LEMME GOO!" Gail tried to free her hands from Lia, but she was much too weak like this, hitting Lia a few times witrh her thrashing arm, but the pale-haired girl held firm.

Sisterly bonding - Page 5 SAdcZrMSisterly bonding - Page 5 MVRLLQmSisterly bonding - Page 5 I82ome3Sisterly bonding - Page 5 UAjmKPCSisterly bonding - Page 5 MAai8oKSisterly bonding - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 31, 2016 1:48 am

"S-Siiiiiiiiiiiiis!?" Both Rui and Aoi were completely shocked by the revelation. As two sisters who got along almost perfectly, the kind of relationship between Gail and Lia may as well have been completely alien.

"Lia, you're actually related to this filthy brute!?" Aoi questioned incredulously, ignoring Gail's token resistance. They suddenly felt a bit more guilty about kicking the girl in the crotch so many times, even if it was rather deserved.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 31, 2016 3:09 am

"Eh? Oh... Yeah, she's my sister... We don't get along very much, as you can se- Fuck you! Fuck you a-all! She's a nice person, honest!" Lia said, that was quite a stretch at best. "I kinda wish we were a bit closer though... more like you two, actually." Gail continued to struggle, but Lia held firm.

"Actually, we hardly see each other, and every time... err..." They could probably guess how the meetings went.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 31, 2016 4:10 am

The fact Lia was so nonchalant about the whole thing was a bit of a shock in itself. While the two sisters' imaginations ran wild with possible explanations for this, they both simultaneously came to the conclusion that they were better off not knowing...

"I... I see..." Rui fidgeted a bit uncomfortably, "Well I can see why you wouldn't see each other very often..."

"Still... we can't exactly just let her go like this..." Aoi contemplated aloud, unsure of how to handle this delicate situation. Lia's attitude really made it difficult for her to want to resort to violence again, even if Gail's was convincing her the exact opposite. "Lia, would you be alright with us tying her up for now?"

"Or we could try shove her into one of these lockers~!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 31, 2016 4:30 am

"Umm..." Leaving Gail here until someone came around while security was probably still looking would almost certainly get her in trouble... but then again, Gail did need some stern disciplining for her actions tonight. "Sure... j-just the first bit though, n-no locker shoving."

"W-what?! No way! Y-you bitches let me go RIGHT NOW!" Gail's opinion on the matter would largely be ignored. "Feel free to write them a note explaining why she's here though. Something like "I am a very silly girl". Maybe with a bit more flowery wording." It seemed Lia hadn't forgiven Gail entirely after all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue May 31, 2016 5:48 am

"I have a feeling it wouldn't need much explanation..." Aoi commented, right before remembering her current state and scurrying away to get dressed. "I-if you'll excuse me for a moment..."

"Awwww... Well... What can we use to tie her up anyway..." Rui wondered aloud, scanning the locker room. It wasn't exactly like there was going to be some rope convenient laying around here... "Hmmm..."

"It just so happens I have these cheap stockings~" Aoi returned, dressed in a white blouse and grey skirt, holding a pair of black thigh high socks. "The weather might be a bit chilly tonight, but I believe this is a worthy cause."

"Oooh, nice one Aoi-chan! Let's start by tying up her legs!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue May 31, 2016 2:07 pm

The sisters went to have decide what to do with Gail among themselves. "I hope you'll play a bit nicer next time, Gail... " But probably not. She looked up, Aoi was holding up a pair of long dark socks. "I guess that'll have to do, then!"

Gail's legs kicked up a storm, but mostly only succeeded in bashing her feet against the floor and wasting what little energy she'd recovered. "G-get away from me! I-I'll k-kill you...!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next