Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Liesmith, LunarWolf, mnpinner, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Vairea Maru (Debut!)

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Andrea Ümlaut Vs. Vairea Maru (Debut!)

Post by Lobo on Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Andrea slammed Vai hard and grinned as the smaller fighter cried out before getting planted into the canvas where she moaned and writhed in pain.

Andrea huffed and stalked over Vairea as she crawled to the ropes. But the metalhead wasnt going to allow that. She tried to grab the younger girl's hair and then roughly pull her back to the center of the ring, trying to stun her with a fast knee to the abdomen!

"Loser... Huh!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:54 pm

Vairea knew she wouldn't get away with getting up. As she was, she was pulled up by the hair and kneed in the stomach! "UGH!" she grunted, staggering forward, into Andrea. Her arms hooked around the metalhead's neck, and she looked up.

However, she then had an idea. She grinned, before tightening one arm around Andrea's neck, and pulling the other off. Still using her to support her, she began to nail Andrea in the stomach with punch after punch! "How... do you like that?!"

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:46 pm

Andrea grinned viciously as she nailed Vai in the stomach, snickering as she felt the weak girl's arms draging around her neck. "You're about done!" Andrea said before Vai retaliated with a sudden punch!

"OUGH! OO-OUGHH!" Blow after blow had the cock metalhead doubling over and backing up, her stomach pounded by the smaller girl's repeating blows that busted her abs!

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:20 pm

"Done? As if." Vairea sneered, as Andrea lost her breath. "You're the one that's over with!" she yelled, before letting her go and finishing off her combo with a headbutt, giving her a taste of her own medicine!

However, the Tahitian might be having headaches afterwards. Scratch that, she would almost certainly be. Owww.

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:58 pm

Stunned by the blow, Andrea backed up as she held her abs, unable to stop Vai from grabbing her head and... "GNKK!!!" Within an instant, everything went blurry as Vai's head struck Andrea's skull. Her own head whipping back upon impact as she flopped to the mat with a heavy fall, nursing her forehead as she writhed and groaned on the mat! Severely stunned as everything spun around her!

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:36 am

Vairea raised up her foot, ready to stomp upon the bigger woman. However, something stopped her. Perhaps it was the pain Andrea was in, perhaps the pose. Maybe it was the realization that she had the opportunity to win this match.

Swooping in, Vairea rolled the metalhead over onto her back, made sure her shoulders were touching the ground, raised up one of her legs, and initiated a pin! The ref jogged over, and began the count. "ONE..."

Last edited by JimmyRussler on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo on Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:03 am

Andrea groaned against the mat, too stunned to get back up on her own after that massive, skull shredding headbutt that knocked her for a loop! Her eyes glazed over as she was pinned to the canvas with no escape, beaten by this... Smaller twerp!

"TWO!"

"THREEEE!!!"

Lobo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:59 am

Finally, she could rest. Her head hurt a lot. It had been on the receiving end of many headbutts, and had even delivered some. But she could take solace in the fact that Andrea was hurting worse. Vairea stood up, and put her foot on Andrea's stomach, looking around triumphantly. The crowd, having taken a liking to the sassy Tahitian (or maybe they just didn't like Andrea), roared.

Her debut was won, and what a debut it had been!

Vairea Maru wins, by way of pinfall!

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top