Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 6 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, k0hryuu, Un3xpected, Underdog21, Vcom7418, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 4

Miss Spencer vs. Sista A ~Rose of Roses Championship Match!~

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Miss Spencer vs. Sista A ~Rose of Roses Championship Match!~

Post by Alexandra on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:34 pm

Sista A's harsh words weren't even needed. Miss Spencer was lying there, unmoving, not even reacting as the diva's sharp heel dug into the flesh of her chest. Now the crowd was booing again, screaming and yelling at Sista A, begging for the teacher to get back up, but it was no good. Muriel was done for.

Anesthesia sauntered over, and smirked at Aisha, before dropping to the mat. She lifted one hand high, and then brought it downwards, slapping the mat to begin her count.

"One...!"

She lifted it a second time, bringing it down again for the second number.

"Two...!"
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:46 pm

As Anesthesia’s hands came down to the mat for the final count, Sista A lifted her hands in the air, full of triumph. The crowd’s hate poured over like waves, a flow of hatred that just kept coming. She endured it. She cherished it, even. They’d all doubted her, tried to hold her back, but in the end, she stood tall and would continue to do so. Haters be damned.

”3…!”

”Yeah!” She popped off and did a quick run around the ring, middle fingers held high in the sky. ”Fuck off, bitches! Like me now, huh?”

Her parade only stopped when she came back Ms. Spencer’s prone body, still laying there, ripe for abuse. ”Get the fuck out of my ring!” Sista A started kicking Ms. Spencer in the side, and kept kicking until she’d forced the teacher to roll all the way out, dumping her on the floor with the rest of the trash.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:51 pm

Anesthesia watched, and waited, as Aisha kicked the nearly unconscious teacher out of the ring, dumping her unceremoniously onto the floor. At once, a pair of ringside officials rushed to Muriel's side, checking on her and making sure the teacher was okay, as the nurse stepped towards the celebrating diva, grabbing one of her hands, lifting it high into the air to help celebrate her victory.

After a few moments though, she turned to the officials at ringside, having them retrieve the Rose of Roses title and a microphone for her. She then turned back towards Aisha, handing them both to the woman, giving her a sly, knowing smile.

"Any further words from the new Rose of Roses champion...?"
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:16 pm

Sista A held the belt, high and proud, as she earned respect from the one person in the arena who actually mattered: herself. She was so wrapped up in the moment that she almost didn’t register Anesthesia words, but she came to her senses soon enough.

”Words?” She took the microphone and stepped forward, pointing out to the crowd. ”Yeah, I got words. Dixie! Candy Cane! Reiko! Fujiko! I know you dumbasses are watching this shit, so listen up. This,” She waved the belt at the hard camera. ”Belongs to me. Only me. Only ever me. And ain’t none of y’all got what it takes to claim it. If you try?” She nodded towards Ms. Spencer. Or what was left of her. ”That happens. Learn your lesson, or I’ll beat it into your skulls.”

With that said, she tossed the microphone away and started strutting out of the ring and to the back, her proud chest leading the way.

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:21 pm

Anesthesia had nothing left to say, Sista A having said everything that needed to have been said.

She followed the diva out of the ring, pausing for a moment to give Miss Spencer one last look. She smirked at the teacher, who was starting to sit up, grabbing the apron to help pull herself to her feet, and turned away again, following the new champion up the ramp and out of sight, the crowd booing and hissing at them the entire way.
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra on Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:25 am

(Continues here.)
Alexandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content