Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 15 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Daaharu, Harrier, Kelsea, LARIATO, Link-mon, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, snappleR, Teesta, tehbohemian, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for a matchup.

Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:24 pm by Link-mon

Hey. Finally got my approval and now looking for my first match on the site.
Heres my first girl. Anything will do just looking to get a start.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15550-anna-ivers#430893

Comments: 1

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Slippery When Wet

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slippery When Wet

Post by Tatyina on Tue May 24, 2016 8:02 pm

"Ohoho-oooh!"

Femie's chortle was interrupted by a lewd moan and she licked her lips and eyed Feruza. "You think so, ma chere? Your first time and you're already boasting of victory!? Ohoho, do you want to put your money where your pussy is, ma chere?"

"Nnnnn...... ooooh!"

Femie shut her eyes and pushed back, pressing her lips against Feruza's and using her skill to try and tease the Uzbek's clit as well, in hopes of driving her wild.

"Hmmmmmmm...nnnnnn.... Hah..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:

Allie P(M) Junko(M/W) Mam (M/W) Mercy
Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Tue May 24, 2016 8:12 pm

"F-from look of it, I have real chance!" she retorted with a grin, which didn't last long. It soon morphed into a face of ecstasy (which was then obscured by a kiss) as Femie ramped up her efforts. Apparently, the Walloon was just as competitive as the Uzbek was.

"Mmmmmmph!" she moaned into the Walloon's lips, trying to mount a counter-attack, reaching her hand down to the two grinding, dripping sexes. She would feel around for the swollen clit of her now-competitor, intending to play with it intensely once she found it. "If I could give you pleasure with mouth, I would, loverrrr~" she purred through her moans.

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Tue May 24, 2016 11:22 pm

"A chance, sure, but ooohhh!"

Femie moaned again, cut short when she felt Feruza's hand attack her clit again. The girl was very aggressive and Femie went to work as well, rubbing Feruza's clit and trying to push Feruza back onto the bed so Femie could have the advantageous position.

"Ahhhnnn! Ooooooh.... hah...." Femie was getting really excited now but pumped her hips and ground her pussy into Feruza's while expertly teasing the Uzbek's clit. "I'll tell you what, ma ... hnnnn... chere... you come first and I'll let you do just that! Ohohoooooo! Nnnnn...."

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Wed May 25, 2016 7:13 am

Feruza, not one to be shown up, started inserting two of her fingers into Femie's sopping slit, seeing how her lover would react to the ramped up pleasure. Femie was now grinding both against the Uzbek's hand and her pussy, greatly arousing the woman.

As Femie ruthlessly pleasured her, she moaned loudly once more. "Ahn! F-femie... you wwwwill cum first, you know." she teased, trying to suppress a bit of her pleasure herself.

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Thu May 26, 2016 3:17 pm

"Oooooh!"

Femie couldn't help but moan when two fingers were inserted in her. She definitely wasn't expecting it and she paused her efforts to try and fight back the pleasure. "M-Mon Dieu!" She exclaimed and quickly tried to even things up, but instead of insertion, she kept her fingers gently stroking the lips to part them whle her thumb continued to tease Feruza's clit.

"I think you are a liar, ma chere! When you said you have never been with a woman before, c'est impossible!" Femie huffed and buried her face in Feruza's tit and began suckling and kissing it. In between her breast worship, she would lift her head up to speak. "It is not how many fingers you have, ma chere, mais, how you use them!"

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Thu May 26, 2016 7:09 pm

"I have not been with woman." she said, sliding her fingers up and down the Walloon's entrance. "Does not mean I do not pleasure self." she responded, a little smile on her face.

Meanwhile, the Uzbek's rack had a woman in it. Feruza moaned when her nipple was suckled upon, and used her remaining hand to pet Femie's head. "Ah! You a-are very competitive, lover."

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat May 28, 2016 4:16 am

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled as the two of them continued their sexual aggression. "So... hah... uhhnnn.. you know your way around one honeypot, ma chere. ahhh... nnnn.... mais, not all of them are the same!" Femie smoothly slipped two fingers deep within Feruza, slowly searching for the girl's g-spot while their bodies still slapped together in the pretense of a trib.

"Oh, oui, pui, nnnn, ma chere. Especially when the prize is so delicious. Now, are you ready to burst pour moi?!"

"Mmmmmmmm...." Femie moaned as well. Though her voice was confident, she also knew that Feruza was certainly doing an excellent job. She needed to be able to push her lover over the edge before she burst, which was not too far off.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Sat May 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Feruza giggled at Femie's turn of phrase. "Honeypot? Is strange phrase." she remarked, before gasping as the Belgian vixen's fingers found their way inside of her. "Oh, Femie! Ahn! Aah~" she moaned.

To Feruza's own surprise, she nodded. "I want to orgasm for you, loverrrr~" she said, feeling a very special spot inside of her fingered. "Aaah~"

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina on Sat May 28, 2016 3:21 pm

"Ohoho!"

Femie chortled as she seemed to have found the pleasure spot on Feruza. Tickling it expertly, she continued to pant and moan herself. Feruza's own fingering had not gone unnoticed.

"Hnnnnnn.... Oh... you're so proper, hahh..." Femie managed. "It's tres adorable! Nnnnnn...." Femie purred and her bucking increased. She let her eyes flutter mostly closed and she opened her mouth. "So...nnnn haaahhh.. what happens if we tie?" She asked. "Not that it is going to happen, ma chere." Femie pushed against the side of Feruza's clit even while her fingers were working deep inside of the young Uzbek.

Abbey Belle
et al.

Tatyina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Sat May 28, 2016 5:02 pm

"D-did we decide on reward?" she asked, arching her back as the woman expertly fingered her. She attempted to reciprocate by looking for her lover's own g-spot.

"If we did, I cannot remember. Focusing too much on you~" she said, moaning loudly as her pussy gushed, getting ever closer to an orgasm. "Sorry for loud." she apologized, blushing.

JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum