Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, GrandAkumaShogun, Kamoi, killcarrion, LARIATO, LunarWolf, Novalacrosse, peek6, RadiantKarna332, Tailslover13, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

My Absence

Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:45 pm by Shutter

Heeeey again. Very Happy I wanted to apologize for my recent absence and state that I'm back, now!

I don't know if I mentioned it before, but I work a job that keeps me traveling quite a bit. Usually this is good time for me to write and kill time, which is why I was here in the first place, but I had limited data this time that kept me from using it for much recreation. It shouldn't be a problem anymore, or not for a while. That said, I will be messaging the people who had threads or ideas with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Beach Pit Submission Match- Korralyn vs Mercedes

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Beach Pit Submission Match- Korralyn vs Mercedes

Post by Oathkeeper on Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:25 pm

Mercedes was finally thrown off of Korralyn managed to wrestle her hands away from her neck before bashing the back of her head into her face. The Brazilian fighter grunted and released Korralyn as she tried to roll away onto one knee, with one hand on the ground in a tight crouch. She hissed obviously not enjoying being struck like that but she had to remind herself for the most part this was a normal match and she had to expect things like that.

"Never moan for me?" Mercedes said playfully as she wiped the drip of blood from her nose with the back of her hand. "You seemed rather close to moaning earlier Korralyn, what a liar you are. By the time this match is over, you'll do more than just moan, I promise.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Beach Pit Submission Match- Korralyn vs Mercedes

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:18 pm

Korrayn would roll away after being released as she would quickly try to turn around and crouch down on her hands and knees as she smirked at Mercedes as blood dripped down her nose. So as her opponent wiped the blood from her nose and taunted her Korralyn would reply as followed ''That you really need a hearing aid Mercedes as i was not moaning earlier but before this match is over you be the one who will be a moaning and begging me to stop and that is my promise to you''.

So as both are crouched down Korralyn would try to get up and if she was quicker then her opponent grab Mercedes's head and pull it down to slam it right against her upcoming knee to knock the other girl back down again.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top