by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's Been A While, So Let's Fight!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

It's Been A While, So Let's Fight! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's Been A While, So Let's Fight!

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:54 pm

"Uf." Clyde flushed as he felt Rei sit down on his chest, breathing a bit heavier as he felt her hand trail down towards his legs, anticipating something gentle... Until she squeezed. "Hnn Aauuuhh!!" Clyde's eyes nearly bulged out as Rei squeezed and roughly twisted his package, gritting his teeth as he stared up at Rei's pretty emerald eyes as she grinned down at him with a chilling smile.

" Nnhh!! A-Auuuh! R-Rei...." Howled Clyde, biting his lip as his legs kicked from having his balls squeezed and twisted by the wrestle angel. Clyde didn't need any encouragement to play nice.

"Y-Yer... Rei, yer the prettiest girl.... I-In the world! A-Ahh!" Clyde groaned out, biting his lip as he leaned his head back, writhing and kicking from the ball torture.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

It's Been A While, So Let's Fight! - Page 4 Empty Re: It's Been A While, So Let's Fight!

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:56 am

"Of course I am." Rei said letting her grip loosen before getting off of Clyde.

She stuck out her tongue at him before planting her foot on his chest. She grinded the balls of her feet into his sternum just to pour a little more salt into those wounds.

"Okay. I think I've punished you plenty. As much as I'd like to have you lick me dry and then ride you like a stalion. Rei said as her grin faded before started blushing. "But... I don't know if it would feel... right. Am I alone in this?"

She looked at Clyde with a gulp. She liked Clyde in more than just friendship, she knew this. In friction, she would honestly be more open minded in hentai matches. She didn't know why but it just didn't feel right. She cared too much about Clyde to just fuck him like that.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:03 pm

Clyde flushed as Rei stood up and planted her sneaker on his foot, huffing at the lewd sensation he felt with Rei grinding her foot against his chest to display her domination as he played along without any argument, he was pretty into this and Rei and his eyes nearly bulged out of his sockets when she spoke of him licking her and getting ridden.

"Ho-Ly. Shit."
Was all in his mind because he was about to get some... But all this faded when Rei showed a very vulnerable side.

"Ah?"
Clyde blinked curiously at Rei for a moment before speaking up. "You already rode my face!" He said through a laugh before sighing and looking up at Rei with a confident smile as he began to rub his hand up and down her leg.

"It's okay, Rei. Just do whatcha know ya wanna do." He said as smirk appeared over his lips, eyeing Rei slyly. "'Cause I already know what I want."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:51 pm

"Well.. uhh.. yeah I did." Rei said waving her arms in protest.. "But... that doesn't count. I mean, I still had my pants on."

Embarrassed, she closed her thighs reflexively, the memory of Clyde's tongue being there made her red with shame. She eventually relaxed and took a breath. She turned away from Clyde feeling pretty terrible. What was wrong with her, Rei Tomizawa acting like a shy school girl. She smiled up at Clyde before kicking at the ground, he sure was a great guy. She could see why Heather had a thing with him for a while. He was decent, fun and had something genuine about him. She could really have fallen for a guy like that. She bit her lip to erase the thought, Clyde was her cherished friend not her fuck buddy and not her potential boyfriend. Rei told herself she was not subjected to his stupid blonde hair, his endearing accent and the fact he was Tension Champion, which was really hot... and that he had an amazing body. Rei gulped and took another breath, she looked up at Clyde with a resigned smile.

"Ice cream?" Rei said tilting her head sheepishly.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:04 am

Clyde rolled his eyes a little at Rei's amusing excuse before smiling at her and sighing deeply. Rei was very much a lovely gal but he could smell the hesitation and mixed signals a mile away but when he heard her next set of words, he swore he nearly fell through the floor.

"Ice cream......?" He asked as he blinked, feeling kinda led on by how sexual Rei had been only to back out when he was ready to go!? Did Mercy have a hand in this!?!? No sense in arguing.

Clyde just sighed and shook his head at Rei. "Sure. But yer payin." He told her with a confident smirk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 am

Rei could sense the disappointment in Clyde's face and his voice. She cursed herself, she knew what a fool she amde of herself and it seemed like she was pulling Clyde in so many different directions. One could sugar coat it but that's exactly what she was doing.

"Yeah..." Rei said weakly as she looked up at Clyde.

The truth was she didn't know who to want and what to want. She had feelings for Heather, strong ones. She had feelings for Clyde as well but what degree was a mystery to her. She like Clyde more than a friend and to just to have sex with him just because she wanted to. It felt wrong to just have sex with him and just carry on like... it meant nothing. Rei had serious cold feet and she knew Clyde knew.

"It's a date then." Rei said looking at Clyde with a smile before kissing him on the cheek. "Thanks for the match but next time go all out you idiot... You might impress me enough to make me want to sleep with you."

She gave Clyde's chest a shove before collecting her things. "You wanna grab lunch or you got plans with your GIiiiirlfriend Mercy?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:20 pm

Clyde raised his brow at Rei. He didn't understand why her tone sounded so 'weak'. He wasn't upset or anything, though sexually frustrated at the moment was pretty accurate especially after what she had done to him but he just couldn't get what was going on with Rei.

"Sure!" He beamed before his eyes widened as she suddenly kissed his cheek, leaving him a bit stunned, blinking for a bit before he smiled. That was a first!

"Oh so winning gets you in bed but losin' gets foreplay? ...This ain't a bad deal."
He muttered, smirking and huffing through his nose as she shoved him back, keeping a smile until Mercy was brought up and he remembered that stupid party.

"She ain't my girlfriend no more. She's with someone else."
Clyde muttered like it was no big to him. "Don't bother me." He said out of blue before looking back to Rei.

"Let's go get some grub."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:29 pm

"Oh but I thought-" Rei stopped and caught herself flushing as that was another defining reason it wasn't a good idea to do anything with Clyde. She dropped the conversation knowing best it's not to pry.

"Well, let's hope you have better luck with restaurants than you do with women." Rei said slapping Clyde on the back. "I wouldn't mind eating, I'd be hungrier if my sparring partner put up more of a fight."

The violet haired girl grinned as she slowly before performing some stretches. It was important for her to stretch before and after her workouts. Especially, since she knew she has pushing her body harder and harder lately. She and Chizuru were planning to participate in the Cyclone tournament. She had been wrestling for a while and she knew that her next year or two would be her last. Rei was reaching her prime where she was the most athletic while having all the seasoned experiences of a veteran. There was a few things she need to do of course but the finishing line was there for her to see, retirement. It was a sinking feeling in her heart but she felt it coming. She would just to have fight these matches with all the gusto she could muster and train as hard as she possibly could.

"Hey Clyde... what's it like holding a belt?" Rei contemplated this as she leaned over one leg before realizing she had spaced out. "Uh.. forget what I said."

"Well, I gotta go hit the showers. I'll meet you in the lobby." Rei said grabbing her water bottle and other trinkets before going to the locker room.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:00 pm

"Dude!" Clyde exclaimed with a bit of a laugh as Rei teased him about his love life, rolling his eyes as she took another jab him. Rei was something else and everything she was saying was slowly working the cowboy. Not in a mad way but the kind of way that he had to do something to prove her wrong.

Although he was about to tell her what it was like being a champ and holding a title, Clyde saw Rei about to take off and went for her wrist to catch her.

"Woah there!" He said before giving her a yank and pulling her in close, arms around her waist. "Ya know... If yer wantin' me ta' go one-hundred percent on ya, All ya gotta do is ask." Clyde muttered with a smug grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:48 am

Rei grunted as she felt Clyde's arms wrap around her waist, she gulped at the contact. She stopped dead in her tracks and let her hands grab Clyde's forearms. At first her fingers squeezed them but quickly loosened, she let her fingers explore the muscles in his arms. She blushed as she felt Clyde's warmth seep into her body, she reached back and grabbed a handful of Clyde's hair. It felt soft between her fingers as she tugged on his hair not roughly but not gently either.

"You know you shouldn't grab a girl from behind like that..." Rei warned though her voice was more subdued than angry or frightened. "And for the record, you're so full of shit. I can so take you on at a 100%!"

The violet haired girl flailed around playfully before turning to face the blonde boy behind her. She placed her hands on his chest as they were still remarkably close to each other. She would gulp and gently push Clyde away from her.

"Now get away from me Cowboy, I'm all sweaty and stuff! Let me shower!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4