Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Crimson Viper vs Feruza Nabiyeva: Settling Things with a Double Header!

3 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Crimson Viper vs Feruza Nabiyeva: Settling Things with a Double Header! - Page 5 Empty Re: Crimson Viper vs Feruza Nabiyeva: Settling Things with a Double Header!

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 3:38 am

Feruza found herself just about able to get up. Her attitude changed again to that of anger. "You... you fucking bitch. Would kill you right now... if... if I could." she said, clearly quite tired and out of breath. "You are probably disappointed that you are not fighting... big wrestler. You would... try to lose, so you could get f-fucked." she managed to spit out.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Crimson Viper vs Feruza Nabiyeva: Settling Things with a Double Header! - Page 5 Empty Re: Crimson Viper vs Feruza Nabiyeva: Settling Things with a Double Header!

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 3:44 am

Viper would hear Feruza talk back to her with anger, and Viper would ignore what she said before responding by saying. "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that. I was too busy looking at your cut up face, and black eye. You might want to get that checked out. After Diabolica fucks you silly, of course." Viper taunted as she would simply just laugh at her defeated opponent. "I told you, you're a nothing more than a jobber. If my win didn't prove that to you, maybe Diabolica's will." Viper said with her arms crossed underneath her chest.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 3:49 am

Feruza glared. "I will fight harder than you ever will." she hissed. "Pussy." she spat, as she looked around for somebody with a bandaid or something for her face. Bloody was not a good look for her, she decided.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 3:53 am

Viper smiled as she heard Feruza respond. "Big talk, too bad you can't back it up. If you did you would've won, loser." Viper responded before some of the AFW medical staff came down to try to treat some of Feruza's cuts she received during her match with Viper.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 3:58 am

"You got lucky." Feruza hissed, as she sat in her corner and was patched up. Some gauze was applied to her face's gash, and her other cuts were being patched up with simple adhesive pads and bandaids. "Is too bad. Even when I am cut up and bruised, I am still the more attractive." she said, now sporting a bit of a smirk. She knew all of this taunting would come back to haunt her, but she didn't mind.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 4:07 am

Viper glared at Feruza and responded by saying. "Keep running your mouth, bitch. See what happens." Viper said as Feruza was getting patched up. "I know that I probably beat you so bad that you probably have a concussion, because you're not making sense. Of course, you didn't sound like you were making sense before fucked you up, with your thick accent." Viper taunted Feruza. It was clear that these women were still ready for a fight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 4:13 am

Feruza's eye twitched as Viper made fun of her English. She didn't explode as she so dearly wanted to, but instead took in a deep breath. "People like me for my accent. I can't think of reason people would like you." she paused. "At all."

The medical crew moved away, leaving Feruza alone in her corner of the ring. "Except for maybe those big, artificial assets you have. Maybe some guy would have hots for that."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 4:19 am

Viper get in Feruza's face and say. "You want to fight again?! I'll knock your ass out again! You need to get it through your thick skull, that I'm better than you." Viper said in a rage. "If Diabolica wasn't about to get in this ring to fuck you like the bitch you are, I would!" Viper continued as the AFW crowd would try to make them fight again, while the AFW officials would try to separate the two women.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 am

Feruza did nothing. Her plan to provoke the woman had worked perfectly, although she wasn't quite sure where it would go. "You seem insecure about breasts. Wonder why? They are certainly big. You tell me." she taunted. She honestly didn't know why she was doing this, but it sure felt good.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri May 20, 2016 4:41 am

Viper had enough of Feruza's undeserved pride. "Alright, bitch. I guess I didn't beat enough respect into you. So you guess I've got to fuck it into you." Viper said before she would throw a kick aimed for Feruza's crotch to try to bring Uzbekistani woman to her knees, and then Viper would throw repeated kicks aimed at Feruza's breast as the AFW crowd roared as these two women would scrap once again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next