Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 6 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cy_Man, GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, I_care_not_till_I_must, kerflubble, LunarWolf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Apologies for delays for a lot of my threads

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:44 pm by Vcom7418

Dunno why I haven't posted this earlier.

Finals week is fully underway for me, and as such, I had to prioritise my threads depending on how soon they have to be finished (ie - Avalance build threads)

I will be back to full capacity on Friday/Saturday. My apologies for the delays.

Comments: 2

Friction debut match.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm by no^capitals-

I'm looking for a match to get my first heels career in AFW started. Will be happy to discuss finer details with anybody that is interested. Get in contact however you see fit. :3

Comments: 2

Samantha Fox's Open challenge

Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:54 pm by Lotuswarrior

Looking for someone to accept Samantha's open challenge, but the catch is its more of a call out. Basically Samantha will dig up some dirt on whoever and threaten to tell the world later that night or next show.

Overall I expect this to span across a few matches just for a short rival segment and little story for both our characters. Here's an idea I currently have for the possible matches.

1: Promo
2: 1 on 1 Normal Match
3: 1 on 1 No DQ
4: Ladder Match(The briefcase above the ring would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Revelations (For Dave)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Revelations (For Dave)

Post by Gadot on Mon May 16, 2016 2:05 am

"I'm not angry. I'm not going to leave you."

Those were the first words that came out of his mouth when he had finally found his voice. Ronin could only imagine how Dave was feeling, and all he wanted was to stop him from feeling that way, if only for a moment. He reached over and tugged Dave in close, pressing his head against Dave's. "I don't…feel the same way. I'm…I'm so sorry. I…I just don't know what I feel yet. This is all very new." He frowned deeply, before looking away from him, tearing his head away so he couldn't see the reaction Dave had. "I am so sorry…" he whispered.

View user profile https://disgracenovel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon May 16, 2016 2:41 am

Dave flinched as if he had been struck. Everything he had felt, just ripped apart by those words. He knew Ronin meant well, and would be a good friend, but he didn't see they way Dave looked at him, nor did he see they way he FELT about him. He tried to hold back the wave of sadness and depression that crashed over him. He pulled away, already fighting the tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Dave said, getting up and leaving Ronin, "I just need some time to myself. I'll see you later."

He left the room, not wanting Ronin to see him crying like a pathetic child. He dared to hope that Ronin could fill that void left by Jean....he was so naive.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot on Mon May 16, 2016 2:51 am

Shit. None of that was done the way he wanted it to be. He didn't…understand how deeply Dave felt for him, so he didn't see any of the reaction coming. He wanted nothing more than to be that person for him, to be able to help him -- but he didn't know. He just didn't know. He tried to reach out for him and grab him before he left -- but Dave was too fast for him.

Ronin stood up quickly, moving out of the room and going for the dryer, pulling his pants out and tugging them on. He would then move to try and find him. "Dave!" he called out, shifting, trying to look around in all of the rooms. "Please! Where are you! I'm…I'm so sorry!!"

View user profile https://disgracenovel.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 on Mon May 16, 2016 2:58 am

But Dave was gone, having left to an adjacent room, locking the door. He didn't want to be seen like this. He just wanted to be alone......hell that's how his life seemed to be going. Just him...all alone...with no one he could give his heart to without it being broken. Curling up in the corner, he finally let the sobs take hold, and he lay there until he fell into a fitful sleep.

SleeperAgent94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top