Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, killcarrion, KillerV, Lobo, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

Post by valen311 on Sat May 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Marisa had to grin as Siena verbally sidestepped past the model's sexually charged inneuendo. The woman was definitely a professional spokesperson, not even flustered in the least.

She listened as Siena outlined the many different things that would be available for purchase at the event.

"Did you say an exclusive bikini?" Marisa echoed part of the business woman explanation about the merchandise. "Oh, wow I think that's actually a first. I know I'm getting one for my collection."

She raised an eyebrow at Siena.
"Although, I'm a little hurt that nobody called me to help promote it by having me model it." she went on. "As you can see, I'm more than qualified for the job."
Marisa waved a hand down her barely clad form.

The model smiled at Siena. The woman had made her points eloquently and apparently her and her people had great plans for Summer Splash.

"You know, I'm convinced." Marisa said. "Yeah, it's not the first place I would have thought of holding Summer Splash. But, there are a lot of things about Alaska I wasn't aware of. Plus it looks like a lot of thought went into this. We at the AFW will not let you down. You'll get a show worthy of the effort you and your people have put into this!"

She turned, addressing the fans.

"And I hope to see you guys there! And those that can't, you don't have to miss out on all the fun! Make sure to catch the show on pay per view, and visit the online store to get your hands on the awesome stuff the lovely Siena here talked about!"

"Speaking of the lovely Siena, I think her and I might have....business to discuss in the back." Marisa said with a smile. "You guys, enjoy the show!"

With that, Marisa set down her mic, going to the ropes to sit on the middle one holding it down for Siena to make her exit...."

valen311

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Summer Splash Is Where!? (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu on Wed May 25, 2016 12:21 am

Marisa seemed pleased with the selection of merchandise which Siena described. The limited edition Summer Splash 2016 bikini, in particular, seemed to catch her attention. And no wonder—the woman obviously loved her bathing suits, and she sounded quite eager to get her hands on one which very few other women would get a chance to wear. When she mentioned that she would have wanted to model it, Siena would smile and tap at her chin with two fingers. "Perhaps we can arrange something," Siena said. "It's not too late just yet."

Now, having come in thinking that the idea that Summer Splash would be hosted in Alaska had to be a joke, Marisa had transformed into a second spokeswoman for the event. Siena was very impressed with not only the woman's beauty and raw sexuality, but also her charisma and her inquisitive, curious attitude. Her willingness to hear Siena make her case, and her willingness to come around on it once she was aware of the specifics, made her a very rare flower indeed amongst all the massive egos which populated AFW. As the audience applauded Marisa and Siena after the model's last speech, Siena would smile warmly at her fellow blonde and walk over to the ropes with her, gladly accepting her help in sliding between them and out of the ring.

"Mm...I must say, I've never been more excited to discuss business, Marisa," the Alaskan spokeswoman would say, hooking her arm around the arm of the model and nudging gently at her side with an elbow.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top