Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Reduced Post Rate

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:14 pm by RadiantKarna332

For those who are currently roleplaying with me in threads, you guys may have noticed my reduced post rate. I'm sorry for being so late to inform you guys about this, but due to some real-life businesses, I have no choice but to post infrequently compared to usual. I'm so sorry about that.

So, I will return to my normal schedule next week, so please don't worry about me not posting. Have a nice day. Very Happy

Comments: 3

Catching up and stuff

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:19 am by LARIATO

Hey guys.

First, trying to finally get my ass in gear and get caught up with threads and everything. Pretty sure I've finally posted to all active threads I'm involved with now. But I can be very scatterbrained and forgetful at times. So if anyone's got an active thread still waiting for a post for me, it probably just means I've forgotten, so PLEASE let me know about it so I can get on that asap.

And second, I'm aware it took me a long ass time to get around to a lot of these posts, and some …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A pillow fight turns hardcore!

Post by Brooklynn on Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 am

Agh! Yeah, I'm OK." Ruby would say, getting to her knees in front of her opponent. "I'm just a little bit of a clutz is all." Presuming her opponent didn't strike, Ruby would wipe off her bottoms and stand up. She would then quickly take her pillow and try to wack Ferunza in the stomach with it.

Brooklynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon May 16, 2016 5:19 am

Feruza didn't see the pillow coming, and got whacked! She let out a light "oof!" and doubled over a little bit, what with her stomach being a vulnerable spot. She tried to counterattack with a pillow aimed at Ruby's head.
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn on Mon May 16, 2016 5:21 am

Ruby ate the counter strike to the head, not awear of the fact that her opponent was counter attacking it droped her and she fell again, she would get up to a sitting position before seeing her opponent on her.

Ruby would try to scoot away from the bed and her opponent to get some distance.

Brooklynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon May 16, 2016 5:23 am

Feruza laughed. "There is only so much room, girl~" she said, attempting to bring down her pillow like an axe onto Ruby's head. "You cannot scoot forever~" she sang, feeling a little devious.
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn on Mon May 16, 2016 5:24 am

Ruby's back went to the wall pretty quickly, to her left there was the closet, and to her right there was the desk and the wall. She didn't have anywear to go!

Ruby took her pillow and tried to block with it some more, she was runing out of stamina.

Brooklynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon May 16, 2016 5:27 am

"You seem to be stuck." Feruza observed. "I could do many things to you from here." she said, that warmth in her loins returning. "What do you think?" she asked, moving closer to Ruby, making sure that she was completely boxed in, between Feruza, the closet, and the wall.
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn on Mon May 16, 2016 5:59 am

Ruby got a little bit flustered while she was scared, she figured she had to stall to get back her strength. She would look up to her opponent and jokeingly ask "Would letting me go be one of those 'many things' You could do to me?"

Brooklynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon May 16, 2016 6:04 am

"Mmm, probably not." she responded, grinning. "You know, girl, you are cute." she said, a hint of lust in her voice. "I would very much like to have you to myself for night." she said, getting about as close to the other wrestler as she could. "Would you like this, too?"
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklynn on Mon May 16, 2016 6:06 am

Ruby would turn red, she wasn't sure what her opponent was implying, but she got the feeling it wasn't for the most honest and pure intentions.

"Um, have me, as in Have me over for a sleep over tonight? Or have me for a couple of games?" Ruby would ask hopefully

Brooklynn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler on Mon May 16, 2016 6:12 am

"Sleep over is one way of putting it." she said, a devious grin forming on her face. "I just need to tuck you in first. I have idea for how." she said, before turning around, and unbuttoning her pajama pants. They fell to her feet, and revealed her ass to Ruby. She backed up into the younger girl's face, intending to drain away any fight left in her.
JimmyRussler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top