Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

HighFly, Kelsea, LunarWolf, Novalacrosse, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Seeking: Friction Spar Match

Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:40 am by Yori

Looking for a spar for Alexa.

Howdy, I'm new to the forums and figured I should get my, and my characters toes wet with some good old fashion sparring. It can be a one off, or blossom into something else down the road for a friend/rival relationship. Alexa as a character is a fresh face, and an unrefined talent. I don't mind having someone at her skill level to have an event match, or someone superior to her to have a more one sided bout. I'm looking to use this regardless as a way to build …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Gonna be slow the next week or so... just had surgery IRL

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:33 am by SleeperAgent94

Hey guys, got back from surgery today. Ruptured abdominal wall. In a LOT of pain right now, so posts will be VERY brief the next few days.

Comments: 6

Character updates.

Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:14 pm by Lotuswarrior

Since I'm starting to get a bit busier here, I'm trying to be a bit more professional. With that I'm going to overhaul my characters and update their profiles or release them all together. I'll post any images here of the characters I release, so that you guys/girls can claim them if you want.

Also looking for some characters to interact with outside of matches.

Comments: 0

Eurovision 2016!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Eurovision 2016!

Post by Daaharu on Sat May 14, 2016 10:46 pm

LunarWolf wrote:Watching atm. Russia was pretty damn good.

It was, but it copied "Heroes" so hard...

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on November 19.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sat May 14, 2016 11:19 pm

12 points from Daaharu go to Bulgaria. Very Happy My favorite of the Contest. With Cyprus a close second.

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Sat May 14, 2016 11:23 pm

Bah xD
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 15, 2016 12:15 am

What is HAPPENING with this voting??

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Sun May 15, 2016 12:17 am

It's Eurovision. What do you expect. It's basically just countries grouping together
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 15, 2016 12:23 am

jakeb1993 wrote:It's Eurovision. What do you expect. It's basically just countries grouping together

It's different this year. I can sort of understand all the votes for Australia, even though the chorus lyrics were bad, but Ukraine deserves to be, like, second-to-last place. Ukraine does NOT deserve to be second on the basis of its music. I mean, I understand they want to vote against Russia, but then just avoid voting for Russia. Don't give a mediocre song from Ukraine votes.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Sun May 15, 2016 12:26 am

Bah. It's all stupid. Australia isn't in Europe. Let them be in one as a one off, but not each year. It's getting silly now. I don't think Russia should be in it either.
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 15, 2016 12:42 am

Worst Eurovision ever. The political voting always has an effect, but they usually still choose a good song. What the fuck? What the FUCK?

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 on Sun May 15, 2016 12:46 am

That's Eurovision.
jakeb1993

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 15, 2016 12:49 am

jakeb1993 wrote:That's Eurovision.

I mean, like I just said, it really isn't. The political voting has an effect. They usually choose a good song. "Only Teardrops" in 2013 wasn't my favorite, but I understood the choice. I loved "Rise Like a Phoenix" in 2014. "Heroes" last year was amazing. But this song was awful.

Saying "That's Eurovision" is silly because it isn't. Political voting has an effect, and sometimes it prevents the best song from winning, but rarely (if ever) have they actually chosen one of the WORST songs to win. Plus, Ukraine's song really violates the political content rules of the Contest...

I mean, I sympathize with what's been happening in Ukraine. I was pretty much rooting against Russia for that (not to mention for their anti-gay slant of recent years). But, seriously? Ukraine was NOT GOOD. Not only did they not deserve to win, they did not deserve to be top ten. Now Russia is going to throw a whiny little fit and quit next year's Contest. Wouldn't be surprised if Belarus joined them. And then what? It's a Contest in a country undergoing major political strife, who backed out of Eurovision 2015 because they COULDN'T AFFORD TO COMPETE? And now they're going to need to spend SEVERAL TIMES THAT AMOUNT OF MONEY to host?

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top