by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 05, 2016 11:30 pm

"Feeling sleepy Frosty? Let me help wake ya up" Setesh hummed as Jack lay limp in his grasp. He climbed up the cornerpost slowly, making sure to keep the bearhug tight to keep him weakened. Once at the top of the ropes, Jack's arm was slowly ejected so that Setesh could change his position. While the top of the ropes might be a bit of a precarious position for most people, for a slime keeping your balance was as easy as breathing.

Setesh scooped an arm between Jack's legs and lifted the spirit horizontally across his chest. "Who else wants to see him fly?" he yelled towards the audience, trying to revv them up a bit. He'd then lift Jack up higher and then threw him forward haphazardly, so the landing would be all kinds of terrible.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 2 Empty Re: A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 05, 2016 11:36 pm

Jack looked into the yellow eyes of the wrestler who was dominating him, giving a low groan. He made no move to resist as he felt his arm slowly being released, shivering at the sensation. His horny mind already was playing with him, as he was imagining his own fantasy with the slime. By the time he was able to shake himself out of his daze, he felt Setesh tilt him horizontally, ready to toss him off the top rope. The spirit weakly struggled in his captors grasp, but not before Setesh tossed him forward. Jack's body on instinct tried to make him fly, but it only cushioned his fall somewhat. His limp form tumbled and rolled across the ring, before he lay on his back, blinded by the bright arena lights above him.

A Slick Introduction: Setesh v Jack Frost - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Setesh waved to the crowd as Jack crashed and burned on the mat. Though more slick than sticky compared to other slimes, Jack was pretty light and he sailed farther than Setesh could jump. So instead he simply jumped and plopped onto the ground, and walked over to Jack's dazed form, hands cockily resting on his hips.

"Tired of playing with me already, bro?" he asked, placing a slickened foot on Jack's pecs and rubbing it around. It wouldn't generate much friction, but instead a tingling sensation. While waiting for him to answer, he'd slide his foot down towards his chest, even dipping a toe inside his navel.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 12:06 am

Jack's chest rose and fell while he took deep breaths to restore his ravaged lungs. Setesh sauntered into his field of view, cocky and handsome as ever. After teasing whether Jack was all done, the slime's foot gently rubbed at Jack's toned chest. The tingling sensation caused Jack's pale face to light up with a blush, a low moan escaping his lips. He pushed Setesh's foot off his chest, trying o get to his feet. The last impact with the canvas really scrambled his brain, making his sense of balance practically nonexistent. His legs gave out almost immediatley, leaving him on his knees in front of the slime, at eye level with his opponent's waist. He punched at Setesh's stomach over and over, putting up a pitiful defense, but it was all he could manage until his head cleared up.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 12:21 am

Setesh stood unfazed as Jack pushed his foot away, and stood waiting nearby for his opponent to get up. Try as he might, the spirit couldn't seem to get to his feet yet, he just stumbled and fell before the blue slime boy. Pitiful fists bounced off his jelly-like body as Jack mounted his best defense, but it only made Setesh yawn and roll his neck out.

When he was done letting Jack flail about, he grabbed Jack by the chin and led him to his feet. Since he was still wobbly, he grabbed Jack by the hair to keep him standing and then used his free arm to throw a big back-handed slap across the spirit's chest.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 12:28 am

Jack's pitiful offensive was cut short when Setesh gently lifted him up by his chin, before a slimy hand grabbed at his hair to hold him in place. Deep down, the submissive part of Jack was loving this. Just as it had been with Sliker, something about being utterly destroyed by this attractive wrestler was a huge turn on for the spirit. Granted Sliker's nectar effects were a large contributor to his current state, Jack found himself to be an aroused mess, easily getting knocked into the corner post. His arms kept him hung up on the ropes, where his erection was in prominent view of his opponent.

"Huuuu" Jack groaned, summoning whatever reserves of strength he had left to shape an ice boxing glove over his hand, which he would use to swipe at Setesh if he came near.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 12:41 am

Setesh clapped his hands in the air along with the crowd when his opponent collapsed back into the ropes, clinging onto them like a lifeline. He was definitely enjoying himself thus far, most if not all of his expectations were being met. And he had barely broken a "sweat", which for a slime meant dripping and leaving metabolic wastes behind.

Setesh sauntered over to the corner and reached for Jack again, expecting no resistance, and was surprised to be struck by a fist encased in solid ice. The blow made Setesh stagger back on instinct, as the hardened ice had made a 'dent' in his chest. The slime boy huffed in annoyance as the dent slowly filled itself back out again, but it was clear that Jack might be onto something with that strategy.

"So Frosty does do party tricks after all" he grumbled as he traced the inside of his bottom lip with his tongue. Perhaps he had counted the winter spirit out too quickly. "Get up and show me what else you can do"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 2:14 am

Jack huffed, managing to stagger out of the corner, with another boxing glove of ice covering his free hand. As battered as he was, knowing that Setesh was vulnerable to something gave the spirit a glimmer of hope. Drawing in a shaky breath, Jack lunged forward, lashing out with a few wild punches. He needed breathing room, and he couldn't do that with the slime at full strength.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 06, 2016 2:56 am

Setesh grimaced when Jack brandished another ice glove, he didn't particularly enjoy having his form bashed in. Sure it added to the excitement of the match, but it was a hassle to focus on in the middle of a match! When Jack dashed forward, Setesh was somewhat ready for him as he had begun to anticipate the spirit's speed.

Setesh brought his arms up to guard himself, earning himself some dented forearms. The slime boy was slow to back up, both because of speed and because he didn't want to give ground. When he felt like he had a chance, Setesh kicked out for the side of Jack's knee, and tried to follow up with a tackle.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri May 06, 2016 4:57 am

It seemed that Jack's punches managed to do something at least. With his wild barrage, he managed to dent the slime's arms slightly. Not his intended goal, but it was an improvement nonetheless. Though, as with most of his matches, Jack overextended himself, leaving an opening wide enough for Setesh to lash out with a kick to the spirit's knee. With Jack grounded and unable to dodge, he was hit with the full weight of the slime in the ensuing tackle. The spirit's skull cracked painfully against the canvas, with stars dancing across his vision.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next