by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, kerflubble

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 9 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Teesta Sat May 07, 2016 5:49 am

Peyton shook her head, amused as she watched the blonde barely even able to pick her up at this point. Yeah, she had that effect on some girls. Peyton heaved a sigh after waiting long enough and then walked back over to Sig and squated down beside her, running her hand along the tired girl's back. "Sig, this is fun... but I feel like you're getting all the pleasure, don't you? Do you think it would be fair if maybe you got a chance to pleasure me?" Peyton gave Sig the sweetest of smiles as she continued to rub her back, enjoying the feeling of the girl's smooth, sweaty skin.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig - Page 9 Empty Re: Four Corners Match - Peyton McKee vs Sig

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 5:54 am

Sig was about to pick herself up when Peyton squatted next to her and rubbed her back as if she's a tired puppy. The blonde had a somewhat confused look on her face, blushing at the smile of the redhead and her words.

"Ehh... what are you going to do...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat May 07, 2016 5:59 am

Peyton simply smirked at Sig and then went to lift her up in a body slam position and start walking her to the next corner. "I just think that you need to repay me for how much joy I've given you. I've made you really happy lately, haven't I?" asked Peyton. The American girl had been turned on from this entire match and dominating the smaller Sig. She was aching to get a little bit of pleasure herself, and she'd make sure Sig would give that to her. I mean, it would only be far, right?

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 6:20 am

"I-I guess..." Sig somewhat unwittingly agreed with what Peyton said as the girl carried her towards another corner.

By now she could guess what the girl wanted, and was actually quite willing to please the redhead in return. She had nothing to lose anyways, as it'd give her a chance to taste Peyton and having a bit of break herself while returning the favor to her, on top of a score to her sheet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat May 07, 2016 6:33 am

Peyton could feel the excitement building in her already. She licked her lips and then got to the corner before gently placing Sig into the corner in a Tree of Woe. The American girl, who was still in her wrestling outfit, glanced out to the crowd, a thumb on one of her straps, threatening to remove it to their delight. "I'm just not sure what you could possibly do to repay me though... Do you have any ideas? I'm sure you can get creative." asked Peyton as she grinned, looking at the upside down blonde. Ever the showboat, she couldn't just have Sig get right down to business. Maybe if they were in a more private setting, but not when they had to entertain!

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 7:25 am

Despite Peyton asking Sig to return the favor, the girl put her in the Tree of Woe position once they reached the corner. It gave her a few ideas, though, and the blonde smirked at the redhead as she's about to make her suggestions.

"Mmm... well... you can just sit on me like this and have me eat you out... or we can eat each other..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 5:33 am

Peyton gave Sig a mockingly angry look. "You want me to eat you out?! I think I deserve a break! I've been doing all the work here! All you've done is lie here and take it!" exclaimed Peyton, still playing with her strap on her shoulder. She then rolled her eyes up and sighed. "I deserve a break, and I'll get one..."

McKee dropped down to her knees in front of Sig and then onto her belly. The American then tapped Sig's upside-down nose with her finger and grinned. "But maybe I need to get you eager for wanting to please me..." Peyton then took Sig's cheeks in both her hands and leaned in to start giving Sig a kiss as she was inverted in the Tree of Woe. Peyton thought it would be a hot display to start things off.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 5:50 am

"It just an idea..." Sig rolled her eyes at Peyton's faux annoyance.

As she was then kissed in her upside down position, the blonde gave the redhead's tongue a defiant flick with her own. Like before, she'd let the girl took control for most of the part, only reminding her from time to time that she liked to misbehave a bit.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun May 08, 2016 5:59 am

Peyton tilted her head and deepened their kiss, dominantly slipping her tongue into Sig's mouth. She was quite enjoying her time kissing the blonde in this position. After some time, Peyton broke the kiss gently with a coo and then got to her knees, scooting forward slightly. Then, all of a sudden, McKee pouted, putting a hand over her brow. "Oh, but Sig... if I want to give you obviously want... I'll need to take off my outfit. And I just don't know if I could do it in front of all of these people!" Peyton looked like she was distraught, but it was clearly an act.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 6:39 am

"Really..." Sig said rather dryly, seeing through Peyton's little act. "Weelll~ It's up to you whether you want it nor not~" she rolled her eyes again.

Peyton was anything but shy from the start, so it wasn't that hard to spot that she's just pretending. She probably could please the redhead with the girl still being clothed, or... A little smirk appeared on the blonde's face as she thought of something.

"We can just rip the lower part of, maybe..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next