Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:16 am

Hina was slowing adding more pressure as she attempted to choke out Akiko. She needed to outlast Akiko otherwise this move would have been a waste and possibly cost her this match. Akiko wasn't standing for long due to already being tired and now she had to hold Hina up and withstand being choked. Soon Akiko fell to her knees and Hina knew it would be over soon, Akiko was still trying to keep herself in the match. Clutching Hina's shoulder, Akiko was still showing that she could go on. With the lack of oxygen, Akiko would fall regardless if she wanted to continue or not. So to drive the point home, Hina decided to use her full strength to finish off Akiko before she burned up what was left of her own reserves.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match - Page 7 Empty Re: Hina vs Akiko: Lights Out Match

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:24 am

As stubborn as Akiko was, as much as she didn't want to lose, she found herself succumbing to the choke hold. Hina was putting every bit of strength behind choking her out, and Akiko could feel herself growing numb. "Gh..." Her body was screaming for air as she dropped to her stomach, the tight grip she had on Hina's shoulder easing up. Not... yet... Her face turned red. I can... still... The thought never finished as she drifted out of consciousness.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue May 09, 2017 2:43 am

Hina held onto Akiko as she felt she released her after she no longer felt her resistance. Good thing too, Hina was spent and released Akiko as her strength left her. Already tired, Hina pushed Akiko over and off of her so that she could have some space. Sitting up, Hina slowly worked her way to her feet while the ref began the ten count for Akiko.

"1, 2!" The ref began to count

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri May 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Akiko could just barely hear the ref's count. Air was slowly returning to her, but all the energy she had was gone. "Ugh..."

"4... 5...."

Everything was a blurry daze. She could just make out a bit of Hina standing up. C'mon... get up... She tried pushing against the canvas, but her body wouldn't rise. No amount of stubbornness would fight her body's limits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Wed May 17, 2017 4:08 am

"6...7...8." The ref continued as Hina watched from a few feet away trying to stay up long enough to avoid being counted out herself. Luckily it seemed that her last attempt on the offensive worked out in her favor so far.

If Akiko was able to get up in time, then Hina new it was over for her. Standing alone was enough of chore, if she had to move around she would probably just collapse on the spot.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:50 pm

Come on... get up already... Akiko pushed against the canvas again with what little energy she had, desperate to rise. The count was almost up. A desperate second wind was now or never. She pushed down hard, as hard as her arms would let her. For a moment, for just a split second, she got her chest up. Yes, I can- Her arms immediately collapses and she again hit the canvas.

"... 9... 10!"

It was over. The bell rang, the match had officially concluded, and Akiko had lost. She didn't think she'd be so invested in this fight, but... the loss stung. It stung at her pride for losing to another ninja, and Akiko wasn't even a real ninja to begin with. I don't get it... All she could manage at the moment was pouting on the floor and catching her breath, thinking over how things went. This sucks...

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:42 am

With the bell signaling the end of the match, Hina let out a huge groan as she placed her hands on her knees and caught her breath. The match was not what she expected and was more draining than her last match. Despite her current state, Hina started walking over to Akiko.

Getting close to Akiko, Hina began to speak. "This match...wasn't what I expected. Perhaps we can try this again under different rules and with a crowd watching us?" Hina asked as she offered her hand to Akiko.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Well, at least Hina was being a good sport about things, that was a relief. The last thing Akiko wanted to deal with was gloating. "You and me both..." All in all, it was a good match. She hadn't been pushed that hard in awhile, not even at her friend's dojo. Fighting a real ninja... it looks like I still have a lot to learn. She could take down thugs, but another ninja... that would take a bit more training. And it looked like she'd get a chance too with Hina's proposal. "Yeah, we should definitely fight again." She took Hina's hand and pulled herself up. "Maybe in a submission match or something." It'd be a good way to tested her grappling skills. "Maybe we could spar a bit at the gym sometime too. I'd love to learn about how you train."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:14 am

"That sounds like an interesting proposal. I would like to interact with many of the other wrestlers here in the AFW." Hina said as she released Akiko's hand and lightly  bowed  to Akiko and then again to the ref. Hina headed out of the ring and backstage to go get changed and then head home. "Training with others here will help me reach those above me. Though its not like everyone is an enemy." Hina thought to herself as she walked up the ramp.

"Winner by submission! Hina Sarutobi!"

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7