by Mystery Dragon Today at 10:52 pm

» Canon characters and pics checker
by KillerV Today at 10:48 pm

» Sonya vs Cass [The Red Lotus Blooms]
by Oathkeeper Today at 10:48 pm

» Sparring gone wild (Starlight & Kane)
by freeko Today at 10:46 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 2 Bots

d_ultsch, Daaharu, dragonswill, killcarrion, KillerV, Link-mon, LunarWolf, Mystery Dragon, noob, Oathkeeper, Ragdoll_Jobbers, SleeperAgent94, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, Val

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Francesca Poem vs Abigail Adams /I quit match

Post by xalex on Tue May 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Abigail was lying on the ground still screaming of pain. She did not really realized when she was turned around, she was in to much pain. But suddenly the pain just exploded when Francesca stomped on her stomach. Abigail startet to scream out louder and louder when her opponent kicked her. When Francesca put her ass in front of Abigails face she didnĀ“t care much about it, also when Francesca set down on he, all she could think about was that pain.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue May 03, 2016 2:21 pm

"Don't seem to be acting so tough now that you can't cheat your way out of this one!" Francesca yelped angrily as he literally rubbed in his current position for a moment, shaking his feminine hips from left to right for a moment before hopping off of Abigail, quickly leaning back down to give her a similar stinging slap to the one which he had received earlier. "Who's the bitch now!" He questioned while moving to grab both of his opponents legs, looking to try and drag her back onto the steps.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Tue May 03, 2016 2:26 pm

Abigail was a little black out when Francesca gave her a slap. She even not answer his question. She was like a wet sack of flour, when Francesca drag her onto the steps again.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue May 03, 2016 2:36 pm

"Hmpf! Fine! Lose in silence!" Francesca barked in the same upset manner while wiping the dried tears from underneath his eyes, sprinting over to grab the chair which Abigail had thrown into the ring earlier before immediately running back, placing the chair in-front of him like a shield as he moved, diving forwards with all his momentum once he got close enough to his foe, trying to smash her entire form between both the steel chair and steps!

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Tue May 03, 2016 2:43 pm

Abigail wakes up just a moment before Francesca fall onto her with the chair. So she could flex all her muscle. Again she screamed out very loud out of pain.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Tue May 03, 2016 3:00 pm

Feeling a rush of energy now that he had managed to land a flurry of attacks on Abigail Francesca quickly leapt back up with chair in-hand, making sure his opponent was in the correct position before going for numerous chair shots on her, hitting anywhere he could from her head to her kneecaps. Feeling pretty warn down from all the heavy chair swinging the boy dropped the steel weapon to the side while releasing a few deep breaths, moving in closer straight afterwards to try and flip his foe over. If she didn't resist Francesca would hop on her back before harshly pushing her throat against one of the steps in an attempt to get her to quit.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Wed May 04, 2016 2:01 pm

Abigail screamed out by every hit she takes from these chair. For her it feels like the hit she takes from Francesca would find no end. But then she notice how the boy puts away the Chair. Finally a moment to recover. But suddenly Francesca turned Abigail on the steps, she did not resist against it. But when Francesca jumped and tried to land on Abigail she rolled out of the way so her opponent misses her. Abigail fall down to the mat she did not find the strength to get back up in the first moment.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Wed May 04, 2016 2:09 pm

"Ah!" Francesca yelped as Abigail rolled of the way, luckily bumping into the stairs at a very low speed and therefore not sustaining much damage as he quickly assed the situation. Seeing that his opponent was still down and didn't look as if she would be getting up on her own anytime soon the boy swiftly acted to try and extend his lead. Running up the steel steps the small framed Francesca would nimbly hop on top of the turnbuckle, lining everything up for a moment to make sure he would hit his target successfully before leaping off, trying to smack his foe with the full weight of his dainty body.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Wed May 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Abigail laid on the ground unable to get back on her feet now. See saw how her opponent run up the stairs and climbed the turnbuckle. To late she realized what he was going for. She was hit hard by Francesca, all the air was pressed out of her.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail on Wed May 04, 2016 2:40 pm

"Hmmf.. Huu.. Huu.." Francesca panted out slowly as he lay atop his opponent for the moment, all of the physical activity on top of the extreme beating which he had received earlier on into the match proving to be quite difficult to try and manage as he felt himself becoming quite warn out. Despite starting to feel drained however the boy was determined to push on and he eventually rolled off of Abigail, slowly climbing to his feet before wiping the sweat from his forehead, trying to think of the best way to proceed as he carefully watched his foe.

Fluffy Tail

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:06 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top