Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Civil War

+12
Kelsea
Old_Man_Tai
TripleHelix
Cy_Man
Serpon
rhapsody
Lobo
Tatyina
acuyra
LunarWolf
SleeperAgent94
Mystery Dragon
16 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Civil War - Page 5 Empty Re: Civil War

Post by Kelsea Wed May 25, 2016 10:43 pm

It did feel to me like the sides were kinda flipped, I didn't think rebelling against authority and rules was Captain America's style whereas it appeared to be completely Iron Man's forte.. it would have been hard to have done the opposite way considering it all revolved around Bucky

I didn't think about "who's side do I prefer" or "who was in the right", but I came out preferring the progression Iron Man had made in comparison to Captain America... Might have just been me but in terms of conflict, resolves and growth Captain America appeared pretty much the same the whole way through... Meanwhile Iron Man changed and had better moments of conflict, resolves of said conflict and growth as a result

Spotlight
characters:
Civil War - Page 5 ELZuoMvCivil War - Page 5 OG5hnuaCivil War - Page 5 Cg3CzYmCivil War - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed May 25, 2016 10:48 pm

I'm with you both but for a almost petty reason. Ignoring all the politics of it, arguments whether Bucky was or wasn't to blame, hell even ignoring personal preferences of Captain America or Ironman.

The last few minutes of the fight, right before Iron Man analyses Cap'ns pattern and counters. Just the fact that the sheer amount of effort and passion Captain America seemed to be putting into decking his former friend, who had every right to be angry, pissed me off to no end. Yeh he'd need to really put the effort into actually hurt Iron Man, but FFS atl east show some remorse when beating up the former friend who just found out his parents killer is 10 feet away.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Wed May 25, 2016 10:49 pm

Iron Man has grown more as a character, which is appropriate given that he's basically the face of the MCU.

He started off a cocky bastard, realized that he could use his talents for good, went a bit too far and royally fucked up, and then finally realized 'yeah, we need some supervision or something".

The thing I didn't like though, was him completely losing it when he found out Bucky killed his parents. Like...the whole 'Stark has major parent issues' thing kind of came out of nowhere with this movie. It felt really shoehorned in to me, something they forced just to be able to have TEH HUGE REVEAL at the end.

Like, I don't think Stark would have or should have flipped his shit like he did. Got angry about it? Got in Cap's face? Sure, but I think him completely losing it was really damn hamfisted.

Last edited by Alexandra on Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 25, 2016 10:50 pm

Bucky wasnt there when the bombing took place and suddenly theres a manhunt out for him and people are out to straight up kill him for something he didnt do. It's agaisnt the law to resist arrest but because he does so magically defending him makes him the bad guy. He appreantyk has no right to to avoid not wanting to due and doing things in the pursuit of escaping that. That sounds like what you giys are saying anout him
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 pm

too be fair, Bucky was framed for that. Everyone thought it was Bucky, Even Steve though the photo looked like bucky, but he believed his friend over the "evidence"

He is at least supposed to be taken in by the cops. So like, he isn't allowed to run from them xD That's not how it works. If you run from a cop you are doing something wrong. They have to at the very least take you in.

And...once again my question is. What was Zemo's plan if Tony hadn't arrived at the place ?

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 25, 2016 11:17 pm

Yeah but like I said they came in guns blazing, after all hes been through Buckys supposed to trust hell he in good hands by people trying to take him in like that? 

Zemos plan was a batman gambit, it relied way to much on chance and luck.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Okay, you can't fault them for that. Bucky is legit a super soldier murder death machine, who was able to pretty much beat up Captain America and has like 500 confirmed kills. they don't know if he's still brain washed or not.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 25, 2016 11:23 pm

They have super soldier they can send in first whos at his level and can potentially talk him down, you know try to be diplomatic first like they expect the avengers to be.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 25, 2016 11:25 pm

But Cap isn't working with the goverment, Remember  ? He didn't want to.

There was also no scene of Cap going and talking to people about it, and trying to go and convince people that Bucky was in the right. He instantly suited up and ran over there. Illegally I might add.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 25, 2016 11:29 pm

LunarWolf wrote:And...once again my question is. What was Zemo's plan if Tony hadn't arrived at the place ?

A few too many films keep doing this thing with the villain having a master plan relying on the hero or good guys setting up their own demise... Like in Avengers Assembles ironically

Spotlight
characters:
Civil War - Page 5 ELZuoMvCivil War - Page 5 OG5hnuaCivil War - Page 5 Cg3CzYmCivil War - Page 5 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next