by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match - Page 6 Empty Re: "Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 4:14 am

Sig was pushed to the floor after Amy deemed she had enough of their grinding session, and her bikini bottom was then removed as well. She tried to get up and crawl away, but the taller blonde caught her before she could get too far. While squirming for freedom, Sig then felt herself being pulled into the Octopus hold!

"Aahh...! N-no...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed May 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Amy laughed her opponents rather weak protest to her move. She might as well have been asking her to continue, then again with her that might not be so far off. Still she quickly ensnared Sig in with the move before bringing her arms to the blondes breasts and her feet down to her explode crotch. "Here's a position I think you'll enjoy Sig, well if you don't squirm too much."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 11:44 pm

"Nnngghh... ahhnn...!" Sig's struggle was brought to an immediate halt as she felt Amy's hand reaching her breast while the girl also rubbing her foot on her crotch. "Oohh...!" she moaned and twitched, the electrifying sensations kept her from squirming too much at the moment as she wriggled weakly within the taller blonde's hold instead.

She might not be squirming too much in Amy's clutch, but her body simply couldn't stop moving with the girl teasing her like this. Her crotch was already dampened and it didn't take too long for her nipples to harden. At this rate Amy could have turned her putty in no time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 05, 2016 6:16 am

"That's more like the Sig I rembeber, now let's just see own sat we can get that adorable little smile you have after I really get you worked up." Amy said as she felt Sigs resistance  fade, any movement on her part likely being due to arrousal then anything else.

Amy made sure to continue rubbing her crotch while she brought her head forward to plant another set up kisses on Sigs body, looking to bring her over the edge.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 am

Sig was getting hotter and more aroused with each seconds passed in Amy's hold, the kisses further melted the remaining resistance she had at the moment. She writhed and moaned, unable to control herself anymore with Amy kept stimulating her and driving her wild with her touches. She began to tense and her toes began to curl in and out, her expression starting to turn silly as she approached the inevitable orgasm.

"Aahmm... A-Ammyyy... I'm about to..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu May 05, 2016 4:06 pm

"Don't tell me what your about to do, just do it." Amy demanded as she kept up the pace of the move. Her hand slipped under her bars while she picked up the pace of her foot work and her kisses as she could fee Sig's body tense up as she neared her climax.

"Go ahead sweety, I want to see that cute satisfied face that you know I love."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 4:28 pm

"Aaahhh...!" Sig cried as she finally came, her hips bucked a few times, humping the foot of Amy before she limped on the girl's hold.

She panted and writhed weakly, her expression turned silly as her cheeks rosed, delighted from the climax. Amy's body felt quite comfy for her at the moment despite the position. All the kisses seemingly made the hold much more endurable for the lithe blonde.

"Ooh... s-so gooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 07, 2016 3:51 am

Amy worked her magic to the best of her abilities until she heard Sigs climax, and felt it of course as her whole body shuddered and her fluids passed her feet Amy grabbed her head and directed it towards her to see her typical satisfied face that Amy was gunning for.

"I know I am sweety you don't have to tell me." Amy boasts as she gives Sig a quick peck before realesing the hold and pushing her away. "Alright now we just gotta figure out what to do what to do with you next."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 4:04 am

"Uhhuhhh..." Sig just blushed as Amy kissed her briefly, totally captive for the taller blonde now.

As she was released from the hold and pushed away, her lithe form would writhe sluggishly on the mat. She kept her sight on the towering Amy, catching her breath and try to get as much recovery as she could for whatever the girl planned next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat May 07, 2016 11:51 pm

Amy looked down at the smaller blonde and smiled at the look of adoration she could see coming from Sig, she was looking at her like she she had never seen anything more magnificent in her life. Amy raised her arms and posed over her. "Does someone like what they see?" She asked before an idea came to her head.

"Ooh I just thought of an interesting idea to have more fun." Amy said as she moved around and say on her chest before moving her body so her crotch was on Sigs face. "Nothing wrong with alittle competition right?" Amy said before bringing her own head down and placing her tou get into Sigs exposed crotch, she knew Sig was already at a disadvantage due to Amy's shorts still being on but this was just another way she found to tease her opponent.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next