Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 11 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

anime_hentaifighter, Clobber Jobber, Daaharu, freeko, Haru45g, KillerV, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, starvalentine, tehbohemian, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

"Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: "Anonymous" Padded Room Match

Post by kaz on Sun May 01, 2016 7:08 am

Sig let out a groan as she felt Amy pulled away, and she gave the girl a pouty look as she stood up. This wasn't exactly surprising coming from the taller blonde, but it was always an annoyance when she was caught off guard.

Sig scoffed and rolled away, wanting to get up before attempting to ram her shoulder into Amy's chest or midsection. If it's a fight the girl wanted, it's a fight she'd get!

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Amy waited for her time to strike, fully aware she had irritated I got no some level by backing away just as things got interesting, like she always did. But it was more fun to make the blonde work for her enjoyment, she shouldn't get off easy just because she doesn't fight back.

Sig gets up to try and ram her and while the move hits and sends her back a few feet Amy grabs her waist and lifts her up to toss her around the room.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Mon May 02, 2016 5:12 am

Sig managed to hit Amy, but it was a shallow hit, and before she could follow it up, the taller girl grabbed her and tossed her lithe form around. Sig flew into one of the bean bag chairs on the corner,managing to turn just in time so she landed in a seated position.

"Ufff...!" she let out as she crashed into the plushy chair, her lithe form sunk into the furniture due to her momentum.

At least it didn't hurt like hitting a wall or a turnbuckle. Still she got a little disoriented from being thrown. Sig would try to get up again, but did Amy afforded the time to do so?

I'd like to thank everyone who made it fun to be here, and apologize to anyone I have offended. This 10k-posts-attention-whore is going to seek attention somewhere else.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Mon May 02, 2016 5:39 am

Watched as Sig was sent back once again and she watched intently as her opponent tried to get up from the move, which was exactly what she wanted as she moved in to continue the match.

Closing in Amy lifted Sig up and wrapped her close in a bear hug looking ready to squeeze the life out of the blonde, leaving her more helpless then usual.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Mon May 02, 2016 6:08 am

Just as she got up, Sig was pulled by the waiting Amy, who'd lifted her up in the bearhug! She let out an agonized cry and started to squirm, rubbing herself a bit against the taller blonde in the process. Her hands slapped the back of Amy and tried to push the girl, doing whatever she could think of at the moment to free herself.

"Nnnggh...!"

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Mon May 02, 2016 11:45 am

Amy pressed her body against the the helpless Sig, squeezing her as hard as possible to keep her immobilized as she crushed her. "This your ideal revenge Sig?" She asks tauntingly.

Amy brings her head forward and rubs her body against Sigs to mess with her, which is basically her on at this point in the match as she nustles Sig's neck

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Mon May 02, 2016 11:54 am

"Nngghh... n-no i-it's noott..." Sig groaned as Amy taunted her in the bearhug.

Not yet anyways. While the taller blonde was crushing and stimulating her at the same time, she was yet to be broken yet as it was, even if her defiance is weakening. Amy teasing her neck further made her squirmed helplessly in the embrace, her body growing hot and bothered as she was once again at the mercy of Amy.

"Ooouhhh..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue May 03, 2016 7:18 am

"No? Well then what did you have in mind? Cause I didn't see this ending any other way." She said as she picked up her antics, squeezing harder while making sure to teasingly kiss her neck.

From there she pushed Sig against the wall, pinning the blonde more then she already was and grinding her into it for emphasis.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue May 03, 2016 7:39 am

"Nnnrgg..." Sig grunted as Amy squeezed her harder, her lithe form seemingly starting to wilt within the taller blonde's embrace.

She was then pinned against the wall, Amy's tall and curvaceous form grinding hers to keep her almost breathless all the time. Her arousal was building up as well from their front mashing against each other. Sig could feel herself turning docile in Amy's hands, unable to do anything else at the moment apart from gasping and moaning.

"Oohh... ughh..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed May 04, 2016 8:30 am

Amy was pleased with the results so far as she had Sig helpless, admittedly it wasn't the hardest thing to do and Amy usually Prefered a challenge, Sig was an interesting case as she was fun in the process.

Suddenly letting her go and pushing her down to the floor Amy moved down next to her and promptly removed Sigs bottoms before moving in to apply a new octopus hold.

Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top