by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 184 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

More troubles after a bad day

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

More troubles after a bad day - Page 3 Empty Re: More troubles after a bad day

Post by TheRacker Sat May 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Juni was keep backing off from incoming punches. Although they didn't hurt much she didn't want to blindly rush into Kane's fist. She saw another incoming strike aimed toward her face and German instinctively raised arms to protect her face. But instead of blocking the hit she felt arms getting wrapped around her body. Before she could do anything Juni found herself down on her back.

She grabbed Kane while falling to pull him down with her. They were both on floor now close to each other and Kane might not have so much space to maneuver around. It was bit rough landing, but Juni still put her arm all around his neck to catch him in headlock.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sat May 07, 2016 6:51 pm

Kane was torn down with Juni and also landed on the flour. Before he could react he felt strong muscular arms around his neck. He was trapped in a headlock from Juni. He tries to break free, pushing her arm aside but she was way too strong for that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon May 09, 2016 8:36 pm

After wraping arm around Kane's neck, Juni felt that he tried to push her arm away. Juni remained close to her opponent with, flexing her arm muscles to keep on preasure on his neck. With one arm around his neck, Juni grabed her own wrist with free arm and start pulling it to help herself adding more strength to her headlock.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon May 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Kane just noticed how the head lock got tighter around his neck he must change the strategy to get out of it or he would pass out. He clenches his hands to fists and started to hit Juni into her stomach and into the side of her body with all he got, hopping his opponent would let go of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue May 10, 2016 11:59 pm

Juni felt pretty comfortable with her arm around Kane's neck. But than she felt a fist in her stomach. It knocked nice amount of air out of her lungs and her hold soften up a little. She still kept her arm around him, just that she wasn't applying any preasure anymore. Instead she focused on flexing her abs to absorb damage from his punchings.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 11, 2016 6:44 am

Kane notice how the headlock becomes a bit loose. So he try keep hitting Juni into the stomach but he notice that she flexed her abs, and her stomach has become much harder. So Kane had to look for a new target, with one great swing he tried to hi Juni´s head on the side, before trying to pull his head out of the headlock again.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed May 11, 2016 11:41 pm

Altough she was receiving punches, Juni was still in control for now; it's true that her hold wasn't painfull anymore, but at least she still held Kane on place. That was untill he changed the tactic and began aiming toward her face. Juni got hit once before realeasing her opponent and moved her arms up to protect her head. Kane slipped away and Juni got back up on her feet and waited for Kane to do the same.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 12, 2016 4:57 am

Kane finally got free. As fast as he could he jumped on his feed and get a few steps back, to create some separation. Ho needed to breathe in and out very deep a few times. “Okay I admit you are a good fighter! Where did you learn that?”, Kane asked still polite, slowly his smile came back on his face when he puts his hands up back for a fighting position.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Fri May 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Juni grined to him when he finally realized that she's not just an ordinary girl. "Does it matter? I'm pretty strong and i know how to fight - rest is not important."
She brushed some dust and dirt of her shirt and aproached Kane a little, but still staying away from his reach. "So, will you leave me alone now or do i really have to beat you up?"

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Kane thought for a few moments before putting the hands down. “I think it just a smart idea to go now… before you hurt me…”, Kane said while he was turning around going away some steps from Juni.
Suddenly he turned around again smiling to Juni. “Just kidding you just got much more interesting after our little warm up here! Why stop when the most fun is coming your way” Kane puts his hands back up, “Don´t you enjoy our fight? How about a little bet? Come one, when you bet me I will leave you alone… but if bet you, you will give me your phone number!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next