by LARIATO Today at 4:29 pm

» Selfie Match - Lissa Stevens vs Aiko
by xalex Today at 4:28 pm

» Ryu vs Lindsay (for Suzanna Mey)
by Suzanna Mey Today at 4:26 pm

» Unnecessary Force: Moe Fukuoka vs Sora Hyamato
by xalex Today at 4:25 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 10 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, DizzyKnight, Haru45g, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Inconsistent posting

Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:53 pm by RJD

I have stuff coming up in the next couple of weeks and will not be able to post anywhere near as often as usual/before. To be honest this has already been showing it's effects lately but it will do so even more from now on. I'll prioritise my Avalanche match and multi character matches but other than that I'll respond probably once every few days, I'll try not to leave anyone hanging though.

Comments: 10

Looking for Friction matches!

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:07 am by tehbohemian

Hey everybody just posting a notice I have 2 wrestlers that could use some love!

Shinobu just got out of her match and I'm looking for some wins or losses to add to her record, she is a serious fighter and is looking for more straight forward fights, she could be a good match up against other "martial artist" type characters looking for a challenge or she could stand up to a violent heel, anything works.

Sonic is also up for matches, people familiar with Ring Dream or Wrestle Angels should …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 3

Finalls

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:49 pm by xalex

So i tried to say to as many people as i could per pm.... but i will put it up here as well just to get sure that i get all....

my finalls are around the corner.... and this means something... my free time will be cut shrot... really short...

and unluckily my afw time will be cut down extremly...

so i say sorry to everyone i have a match with right now but in the next time i will be slow as fuck

i try to get back as fast as i can^^ i still will be online on trillian or here so if …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Juniper Nayle vs Kane Hardcore match

Post by xalex on Sat May 07, 2016 6:45 pm

Kane smiled at the first moment when he saw that he could take his opponent to the mat, but then he got hit from Junipers foot at the shoulder. He stood back up and get into a boxing position holding his arms in front of him. “Oh normaly I help a lady up when she falls to the ground!” He response while dancing around Junpier slowly. Kane didn´t take the chance to attack her opponent while she was sitting on the ground or standing up to attack her, he waited till she stands back up.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Sun May 08, 2016 4:00 am

Juniper growled. She didnt like how spunky he was. "Oh? Someone's got some jokes, huh?" Juniper growls and slowly slowly back up. Little did she on that he was all ready to go and he was planning something against her...

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Sun May 08, 2016 10:07 am

When Juniper was back on her feeds Kane waited a few seconds before attacking. He jumped forward to Juniper, dancing around her with fast and shorts steps. He tries to hit her with some fast jabs he throws at her body. He wanted to test out the defense and the speed of his opponent.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Mon May 16, 2016 5:13 am

Juniper's downfall was any opponent that can outspeed her. And Kane did this somewhat. Several punches cause Juniper to stumble back a bit. She shook her head and tries to get back at Kane with a kick. This would serve as trying to keep him away also.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Mon May 16, 2016 10:16 am

Kane liked the idea that he had his opponent into a defensive position. He just keeps throwing punches at her. Then she tried to fight back with some kicks. Kane took a few kicks before he get a grab on one of her legs and tried to make a single leg takedown on her.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Tue May 17, 2016 5:59 am

A worried frown comes across her face. Juniper tried to swing her leg to kick Kane. But that was a bad idea. Her leg was caught. Juniper hopped on her single leg a few times before Kane went on with his takedown. Juniper crashed down hard onto her back, him still holding onto her leg.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 am

Kane managed it to stay on his feed after he did a take down on Juniper. He thought a short moment before grapping her other leg to. Kane put one leg of his one bet throw Junipers legs and tried to look in a sharp shooter. He tried to pull her leg back as far as possible. “Want to give up now?”

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Thu May 19, 2016 2:36 am

A sharpshooter. Someone did their homework...Knows that Juniper was shut down by Clyde's sharpshooter. But the difference? Clyde is a seasoned pro. Juniper still felt the pain in her back, but is was as bad as the other time. Juniper hissed out at Kane. "F-Fuck you...I aint giving up! "

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex on Thu May 19, 2016 10:21 am

Kane slowly put his waist closer to Junipers back and bending himself a bit back, to increase the pressure he puts on Juniper with this hold. “Come on just tape and I can let you go!”, Kane respond.

xalex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon on Fri May 20, 2016 8:25 am

"Get outta here! Im n-not letting a rookie best me so quickly...!" Juniper began to buck her lower body as much as she could to get Kane off of her. With a few groans and yells, she tries to roll so he could fall off of her.

IndigoDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top