Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by Submissive Girl Wed May 11, 2016 3:41 pm

"Ugh!" Victoria cried out as she fell onto her side due to the blow, the punch stung alot, but Victoria was still feeling confident even though she was laying on her side right now. She just needed a moment to catch her breath and she would be fine.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!  - Page 5 Empty Re: A Hardcore Debut. Aiko vs Victoria in a hardcore 2 out of 3 hentai bikini pow match!!!

Post by xalex Wed May 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Aiko slowly got back to her feet. She stood very wobbly, then she turned her back to Victoria, walking away from her looking for a new weapon before returning with the kendo stick used at the beginning of the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Wed May 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Victoria recovered herself and as she was looking around, she found her a weapon, a wooden baseball bat, which she picked up. She felt like she could do some good damage with this! She would stand up and turn around to face her opponent.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu May 12, 2016 12:18 pm

Aiko smiled when she saw the perfect object to attack her opponent. She bowed down to pick up a pink, giant strap on. “I have something for you Vic…” Aiko said while turning back to her opponent, with a big smile on her face. The smile disappeared in one second, when she saw what the French girl hold in her hand. “What do you want with that thing?” Aiko said scared while walking slowly backwards. “Please put it down!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Thu May 12, 2016 3:42 pm

Victoria smiled as the girl was backing away from her, she felt like she had some power in her hand and started following the girl, making sure she wasn't getting away.
"Hmmm, you want me to put this down..... And I would like to beat you with out, so how about a compromise? I will put this down and not use it.... if, oh what can you do for me? How about striping spreading your legs and handing over that.... wonderful, item you just picked up?"

Victoria picked up speed a bit and rested the bat on her shoulder, waiting for her opponent's response.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Fri May 13, 2016 8:07 am

Aiko suddenly stood with her back against the ring and Victoria was coming closer with her new weapon. The Japans girl thought for a short moment.
“Okay how about this.. I will strip for you and give you this nice little toy… and you will put away your weapon. Does it sound nice to? It sounds nice to me…” Aiko watched her opponent coming closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 pm

Victoria frowned. While she wanted to get the first fall as quick as possible at this point, she knew that expecting her opponent to spread her legs and let her fuck her silly was unfair. She would Groan before saying
"Fine, I will fuck you anyways, now start to strip for me, right now."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Sun May 15, 2016 3:01 am

Aiko breathe in very deep. Then she throw the strap on in front of Victoria’s feed. “Okay let`s go!” Aiko slowly opened her bikini top and took it of, throwing it at Victoria: Next she striped out of her pants letting them lay down on the floor. She stood nude in front of these giant crowed. “So now I nude… put away that thing!”

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue May 17, 2016 6:22 pm

While she was striping, Victoria had picked up the strap on and put it on. When her opponent finished striping so that she was nude, Victoria would smile and look at her weapon. She wanted to beat the naked 18 year old into an inch of her life and then fuck her, but she knew that she couldn't break her word, atleast, this early into her carrer. Victoria would toss the weapon behind her and smile.

"There, now, lets see you spread your legs." Victoria would start to walk toward her opponent, if Aiko tried to charge her, Victoria would try a front push kick to counter
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed May 18, 2016 2:59 am

Aiko was scared when she saw that Victoria came closer armed with the strap on. She wanted to try to push her opponent back but when Aiko did a step forwards Victoria hit her hard with her front push kick into her stomach. While loud coughing Aiko gone down on her knees. Holding her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next