by CybeastGregarX Today at 5:58 am

» The Unwanted Ops vs Kate & Ele
by Lotuswarrior Today at 5:50 am

» The Taylin Sisters vs Heart and Passion
by Silentcoins Today at 5:49 am

» What's Happening
by IndigoDragon Today at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

321Shazam, CybeastGregarX, IndigoDragon, k0hryuu, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Mystery Dragon, noob, Person, ThunderFox, Underdog21, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

I'm so sorry! I'll have to be out for a while! XP

Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:24 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hi guys! To everyone I have matches and threads with, I'm super sorry I've been inactive lately! Recently, I got a shit ton of stuff thrown at me so I won't be able to reply all that much. I'll do my best to come back once and awhile but I won't be active too much! So sorry! But I can't wait to continue our matches! See ya!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Comments: 5

Friction search.

Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:51 am by 1 2 12

Just recently created my first singles Friction wrestler and I was looking to get her involved in some things right off of the bat. As well as some kind of debut match I'd be more than happy to have her get involved in something that takes place backstage as well. What exactly will happen will probably differ depending on who decides that they would like to get involved with her. So I'll leave a link here and if anybody is interested let me know. ^^

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Who wants to beat up a photographer?

Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:36 am by verdict2260

Having just recently finished my character, Hailey, I want to test her out. And while I'm open to any suggestions do keep mind that she's only available backstage and in the gym in both Friction and Tension. Other than that feel free to come up with any scenario you have.

And thank you for taking your time to read through this.

Comments: 1

Victoria Flamme

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Victoria Flamme

Post by Submissive Girl on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:07 am

Name: Victoria Flamme
Hair Color: Black
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135
Nationality: French
Alignment: Heel

Entrance music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTHyBIhiTgw

Wrestling Info

Preferred moves.
High kicks, Round house kicks, Heel Drop Kick, Scissor Hold, Punt kick.

Preferred Matches:
POW, Hardcore, Hentai, Evening Gown matches

Stats:
Endurence: 2/5
Striking:3/5
Submisions: 2/5
Speed: 3/5
Tecnique: 2/5

Visual Apperence.
Ring attire  (shorts rather than pants, and sticking that goes up to her shorts, and knee high boots)
Evening gown
Bikini
Nude
Personallity:
Victoria (Vic, although she doesn't like it) out of the ring is quite different from inside it. Outside it she is a humble and nice proper woman. In the ring however is a bit of a sadist. She loves to see other women in pain and loves to put women in an uncomfortable situation. She enjoys making other women cry out in pain. She also sometimes will swap languages to her native tongue, French. She also has an obsession with fire.

Past. Victoria was raised as the entitlement daughter of an owner of a very successful business owner. Growing up she was raised to become a sales woman for her fathers company and eventually was destined to take over. At the age of of 6, she found a lighter and burnt some paper, and fell in love with the flame. She continued to burn things in private whenever she thought she could get away with it, until some one caught her doing it at the age of 18. The person who saw her doing this told her father and sent her to an all women's college where she was watched constantly. At the college she was quite often bullied by other women and as such grew an incredible hatred of other women. After she graduated, she didn't trust her father enough to work for him after she sent her to the all girls college and decided to leave that field and look for a job on her own. As she was looking in a newspaper one day for a job, she saw a job for wrestling a company by the name of the AFW. She had never really had much experience of wrestling, but she did have a little bit of fighting experience from when her bully's would try to beat her up. As such, she felt like this was a good way to make a little bit of money while looking for a bit more of a long term job.

Fun Facts: She has always wanted to give someone a brand mark, she doubt she ever will, but she still would like to.

Tortchering women
Looking at the stock market

Dislike
Being beaten
Being laughed at
Women

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Tue May 03, 2016 4:25 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Pics)

Submissive Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top