Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

anime_hentaifighter, DizzyKnight, Gator_Tooth, Iron Soldier, Jaystar, Liesmith, Lobo, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Miglico, Mystery Dragon, PrizewellStar12, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418, verdict2260, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 4

Taming Her Pray: Amelie & Sig

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Taming Her Pray: Amelie & Sig

Post by scorn53 on Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:33 am

Amelie would only take the request by parting her legs further, pushing Sig's own out to the point of slight discomfort. She'd lean into the girls cheek once more, letting loose a hot heave of air right in her face.

She wouldn't adjust her pace in anyway, deciding to borderline torment Sig with her threats still in place.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:02 am

Amelie wasn't slowing down at all, much to Sig's fear. The woman only pressed her cheek on hers again while blowing a hot air on her features. She shivered and writhed within the amazon's grasps, her hand reached the wrist of Amelie in an attempt to slow her down or something. At this rate she could have cum despite her effort of holding back!

"N-noo... p-please stoopp...! I'm about tooo..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Her wrist clenched tightly, Amelie knew from the signals Sig was throwing at her that the girl was about to explode, even though she was putting all of her effort into holding it to 'please' the French woman. In an effort to both aid and further torment her, Amelie would simply halt altogether, withdrawing her fingers and resting the hand on the girls lap.

"Or maybe...I'll just tease you all night? Hmm, my little Sig? Build you up so that you explode!..." She'd press cheeks once more tightly with her smaller prey, breathing warmly once again,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:18 am

"Ooh...!" Sig moaned as Amelie pulled her fingers out, her lithe form wriggled in frustration as she was brought so close.

Hearing what the woman said made her felt a jolt of excitement and fear inside of her, her cheeks blushing as she whimpered in the amazon's grasps. Amelie's cruel idea definitely sounded hot, but without a doubt it'd drive her crazy.

"N-no... P-please d-don't..." she pleaded meekly.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:32 am

"Or what?" Amelie would laugh, her hand rubbing up close near Sig's crotch, but not at all rubbing her sex directly. Her other hand would slowly rub down the centre of Sig's back, in an attempt to give her goosebumps of sorts, as she'd slowly buckle her knee up and down. "Are you actually gonna stop me? Hmm?" She'd whisper, before biting the girls cheek once more.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:38 am

Amelie's hands rubbing around her crotch and her back only made Sig wriggled some more in the woman's lap. She obviously wouldn't be able to stop Amelie from having her way, as it was already proven time and time again. It felt like she was just a plaything to a goddess, which was a pretty exciting thought to her submissive side. Part of he definitely was embracing Amelie's relentless teasing with joy.

"Ah... n-no... I..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:41 am

Amelie would lean in, fully relishing the fact she could use Sig how she wanted. She'd gently plant a kiss on the girls lips, before somewhat aggressively forcing her tongue into the girls mouth. Her hand would once again shoot to Sig's crotch, gently caressing around and once more teasing to enter the girl.

As Amelie once more teased the girl, her hand cradling the girls back would wrap around somewhat, tightly embracing Sig against her own form, chest once more pressing tightly into Sig from side on.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:47 am

Sig mumbled as Amelie locked their lips together, and let out a yelp as the woman became more aggressive and forceful with her kissing. Her body felt electrified by the dominance of the amazon, and with Amelie's hand still teasing her nether region without actually giving her a real stimulation, she remained putty in her grasps. The breasts of the giantess pressed her side further melted her, her eyes rolled as she was filled with arousal once again.

"Mmmmm..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:51 am

Amelie had somewhat of an idea to further her dominance of the smaller woman, as she'd continue to try and tease the girl to her limits with her threats still in place.

Releasing the hand somewhat tightly wrapping around her, Amelie would suddenly push Sig backwards over Amelie's side, pushing Sig flat on the bad. Laughing as she'd turn her body, she'd press tightly down onto Sig, nose to nose, chest again flattening Sig's own. She'd again bring a hand to Sig's crotch, groping it rather than outright entering the girl.

"Something tells me if I kept at this all night...you wouldn't complain once..."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:56 am

"Ah...!" Sig let out as she was pushed onto her back on the bed, which was soon followed by Amelie crashing down on her, their noses poked each other while the woman's large breasts devouring hers. "Aahnn..."

Amelie sent her hand again to her excited crotch, cupping it this time, but still not penetrating it. Sig writhed under the woman, gasping, panting, and moaning as she was truly helpless under the Amelie. Oh yes, she's definitely not complaining!

"Oohh... a-all n-niighhtt..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top