by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

3 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 8 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Darius Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Suyou slowly made her way back to her feet, one hand still clutching her ravaged womanhood. She glared weakly at Masane and saw she was back on her feet, looking for a fight. Suyou was way past fighting now.

To show it, she grabbed a chair, and would slam it over Masane's head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane - Page 8 Empty Re: Dinner Plans: Suyou and Masane

Post by Yatori Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:04 am

((OOC: Intervening now.))

But Suyou would find that the chair wouldn't move. And if she looked behind her, she would find a dark-haired, green-eyed Oriental woman gripping her weapon very firmly.

"I don't think so," Shizuku Yatori growled as she yanked the chair out of Suyou's hands.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:34 pm

Suyou suddenly couldn't move the chair, and the reason was behind her. There was another woman in the room now. "W-What?" she stammered, and squeked when the chair was ripped out of her hands. "Who are you?! What are you doing in my dressing room!?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm

Masane looked up in surprise, seeing she had come after all. And she couldn't be happier to see her.

"Yatori!!" She exclaimed, her hands still bound behind her back, and fully nude.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

The chair clanged against the wall Yatori threw it into. She didn't give it a second glance, such was her dislike of the weapon. Instead she focused on Suyou.

"I'm Shizuku Yatori. I'm here to rescue someone important to me." She smiled grimly. Though she didn't, couldn't, spare a glance towards Masane, she made it known: "Masane, free yourself. I'll take care of her."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:31 pm

"But... Yatori.. she has me tied down with your sash... I don't want to tear it up.." She protested.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:58 pm

"Then be careful slipping out of it," she kindly advised while eyeing her opponent. "And besides, you're more important to me than any sash.

"Now, how'd you like to fight someone who can fight back?" Yatori challenged Suyou.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Masane swallowed hard and nodded, rolling over and tried to escape out of the dressing room so she could undo the sash elsewhere. "Yatori... be careful, she's a lot tougher than she looks.." She warned before trying to leave.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:32 pm

Suyou raised an eyebrow, the sudden surprise of the girl's appearnce now gone. "So you're the famous Yatori?" she chuckled. This certainly saved the trouble of looking for her. She allowed Masane to leave, she was finished with her. Now she had a fresh challenge to keep her satisfied. Despite the fact she was nude she was in complete confidence. "I love it when they fight back," Suyou replied, sliping into a grappling stance. "That way when I beat them they'll know I'm boss."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:58 am

"Shut up," Yatori hissed. She was furious but in control of her emotions. "And fight."

The Mafiosi was wearing a blouse and short pants. Normally she'd take them off since clothes hampered her movement. This wasn't one of her usual games, though. She couldn't afford to undress. Suyou would probably attack as soon as Yatori got tangled up in her shirt.

I shouldn't fight now... I'm angry... she's much bigger than me... this is dangerous...

Fuck it.

She closed on Suyou as if to grapple. Everyone in AFW knew Yatori always opened up with a grapple. She couldn't throw a blow for her life.

Instead she'd dive beneath Suyou's expectant hands to grab and yank the bigger woman's legs.

Head-to-head, she'd overpower me, like she did to Masane. I need to put her on her back so she can't fight back!

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next