by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Done with your workout?

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Done with your workout? - Page 2 Empty Re: Done with your workout?

Post by TheWamts Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Rosie saw Misuzu's perverted grin between her tears, the brunette almost looked like she was having her wish fulfilled somehow. Not that she was really thinking about it, the pain against her crotch was growing even worse with every second her heel dug in.

So when it finally stopped, it was a relief, even though it could only mean Misuzu had thought up another fucked up thing. "S-something e-else?! N-no... g-get away!" She kicked at Misuzu, even just moving her legs for a simple kick sent a pang of pain through her after all that.

"G-get away! Y-you... you freak!" Rosie repeated herself, as if Misuzu'd listen. Instead, the pervert closed her calves around Rosie's left leg, and one hand against her right ankle. Well, it didn't seem like she was going for her crotch anymore, so that was a positiv- Misuzu interrupted that though, pulling her legs out and dragging one half of Rosie with them, parting her legs in a horribly painful way! "AAGH! LEMME GOO LEMMEGO!!"

Done with your workout? - Page 2 SAdcZrMDone with your workout? - Page 2 MVRLLQmDone with your workout? - Page 2 I82ome3Done with your workout? - Page 2 UAjmKPCDone with your workout? - Page 2 MAai8oKDone with your workout? - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:15 am

Misuzu pried Rosie legs apart til they went no further, locking in her position. The pink-haired girl continued to scream in pain, echoing throughout the locker room, although there was nobody around to hear it. "Don't worry, I promise it'll give you a night you'll never forget~"

Admiring the sight of Rosie's battered womanhood left wide open like that, Misuzu lifted her free hand and sent a slap down to it, interested to see what other sounds she could force out of her victim.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:12 pm

Misuzu had Rosie trapped, and had easily taken total control of the small girls lower half. Her legs split to their limit, and then a little further. Her shrill screams did nothing but urge her perverted assailant to go even further.

Her eyes firmly shut, Rosie couldnt see Misuzu's hand close in against her already abused crotch. *SMACK* "EEYAAAH! S-STOP I-IT! " Rosie thrashed in pain, only serving to strain her legs further and making the pain worse for herself! Her hands reached down, trying to cover her crotch, not that it'd do anything to soothe the pain.

Done with your workout? - Page 2 SAdcZrMDone with your workout? - Page 2 MVRLLQmDone with your workout? - Page 2 I82ome3Done with your workout? - Page 2 UAjmKPCDone with your workout? - Page 2 MAai8oKDone with your workout? - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:24 am

Misuzu couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Rosie's cries. Her revenge had been paid back for than ten times over by now, but the pervy girl didn't feel like stopping any time soon. Maybe she really was a bit more sadistic than she thought herself to be. It was pretty rare Misuzu was ever this dominant in a fight, considering her tiny body, and it was giving her quite a rush.

"Oooh Rosie, are you having as much fun as I am~?" Swatting away the pink-haired girl's hands, this time the sadistic ninja came in with another crotch claw.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:11 am

Rosie was already past struggling, although the things Misuzu were doing to her were horrible... she didn't seem to be able to muster up any resistance! Maybe Rosie actually liked this sorta thing, on some level... No! Shut up, you stupid brain! I don't!, she shouted internally.

"Uuah...?! F-fun...? W-what the fuck is w-wrong with yOOOOUUUGH!!" She'd just managed to ger her voice under control again, when Misuzu went for her crotch again, easily ignoring the "protection" she'd put up. "SHIIIIT!!" Rosie's squeals jumped up half a octave, slapping her hands against Misuzu's forearms, but it just seemed more like tapping out than fighting back.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:29 am

Misuzu was starting get pretty turned on by this actually. Rosie's completely nude body aside, just having the girl squirm in her grasp like this was getting pretty arousal. The shrieking only excited the ninja further, her body reactively tensing up, and tightening her claw grip in the process.

"You're such a screamer, aren't you?" Misuzu laughed, further continuing her vicious torture.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:13 am

The hand only tightened around her cooch, making the pain even worse! Rosie reached down frantically, trying to pull Misuzu's hand away, but there was so little strength in her left, most of it sapped by Misuzu's cruel tactics.

Misuzu's words made it through Rosie's shrill cries, making her cheeks go even redder, if that was possible. "RaAAH! S-SHUT UP!" The pain was bad enough, but Misuzu's taunting and laughing was making her feel just worthless!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:45 am

"Still feisty, huh? Guess I should be going harder!" Misuzu ripped her hand away sharply, making sure to rake her nails across Rosie's crotch as she did. Finally releasing the poor girl's legs, Misuzu would stand back up, stretching out her limbs for a moment.

"Maybe I can start taking this seriously~" she chuckled evilly, looking down and admiring her victim's quivering form.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 am

Harder?! Was that even possible? Rosie didn't want to find out. "EEYAAGH!" One more shrill shriek escaped her, before Misuzu's hand finally went away. The pervert stood up in front of her, practically just gloating. The brunette was close enough that Rosie could kick her in the gut and shut her up... if her legs could listen to her.

Instead, Rosie was barely able to even close her legs, let alone kick them. Misuzu's gaze bore into her, her crotch was glistening with something that indicated a level of arousal that shouldn't have been. "W-why...? W-what did I do?" whimpering quietly, Rosie really did feel just pathetic right now.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:32 am

"Ooooh~ You should've told me you're a masochist!" Misuzu sneered, realizing it wasn't just sweat on her hand. Bending over, she reached down and wiped her hand off on Rosie's face. "I think I've become a bit of a sadist, so that makes us perfect for each other!"

Deciding she wanted to pain in Rosie's groin to really settle and sink in for the time being, the perverted sadist turned her focus elsewhere. Standing directly over the pink-haired girl, Misuzu reached down and started to rub her victim's bare nipples, until they got nice and erect.

"There we go~" She chimed playfully, right before pinching down on Rosie's nips as hard as she could.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next