Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, Harrier, LunarWolf, Oathkeeper, Person, RJD, SleeperAgent94, Teenwrestler, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 1

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Comments: 2

Kara X

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kara X

Post by Rei on Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Wrestler Profile

Name: Kara Cote, known in the ring as "Kara X"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 176 lbs
Nationality: Canadian
Alignment: Heel
Entrance music: Saint Asonia - Better Place

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Kara wants to slam, bend, and choke, bringing opponents to their breaking point. Having been so dominant in her tour of smaller promotions, Kara's style has been born of being in control and able to predominantly embarrass opponents with her superior physical gifts and wrestling sense. Physically capable of wrestling how she wishes to, she has focused primarily on powerhouse moves, submission holds that wrench opponents into excruciating positions, and a variety of chokes. Her dominance has made her rather prone to taking her time to work over opponents, getting the reactions that she wants to out of them, and though she stays within the rules, she can be fairly brutal - knockouts or screamed tap outs are her preferred ways to end matches. Her great success and the low level of competition she has faced, however, has made Kara rather unpracticed when it comes to defense and actually being on the back foot, despite her overall talent.

Finishing Moves:

Concave Crash: Example

Crossout: A devastatingly effective rear naked choke.

Characteristics

Personality: Kara is an immensely proud, driven woman, born of her developing her own sense of self-worth through her disciplined lifestyle and her dominant career thus far as a wrestler. Shameless, bold, and always longing for a new challenge, she has often expected the people around her in her adulthood - even the women she has wrestled - to be as dedicated and motivated as she is, often to her great frustration with them. And that frustration has revealed itself in rather...obvious ways in the ring, to the point that a few have called her "The Domina" from time to time with what she has done to unworthy opponents. Though she is so decorated, she remains unsatisfied, hungering for a bigger challenge that helps her prove that her mind and body (which she likes to show off) set her apart as someone to be admired. What Kara really wants, though, in spite of all of her competitiveness and desire to win is for someone to prove themselves better - for someone to take her dominance and turn it on its head to completely overcome her. This, she would never admit.

Past/History: Born just outside of Toronto, Alberta, Kara Cote's separated parents made the decision to let Kara live with her father, as her mother was in ill health and wanted to return to the United States. Fortunately, the decision was made in peace, and Kara and her father lived in relative peace during Kara's childhood. It became quickly evident that his interests would be her own, as she often watched hockey and wrestling with him when he came home at night from his industrial job. She was in relative peace about the situation until she grew old enough that other students in her grade started taking notice that she did not have a mother. When they questioned it (some of them cruelly), Kara, too, questioned the missing part of her family life. When her father did not exactly provide her with the answer she wanted, she began to wonder. When other students claimed it was because her mom hadn't wanted her (the crap they heard from their parents), Kara wondered the same. Her frustration as to her questions got her in some troublesome skirmishes at school, and her father decided to talk her into trying martial arts. She did and loved it, but her problems persisted.

That her father took too much to smoking and drinking in response to harsh economic times only made matters worse, robbing Kara of her company in the evenings when he would fall asleep or stay in town to drink with his workmates. Instead of getting into more trouble, Kara reeled herself in, instead going to some live wrestling and MMA bouts in town and hanging around the gyms in which the fighters trained. She became fixated on the way many of them were so dedicated that she could find them there every single days (and the way they looked as a result of doing so much work helped pique her interest, as well, as her self-esteem due to her mother's absence remained low). She began to mimic them - as she did, she evaded the trouble she had been in, preferring the solitary route.

Just as she was finishing school, her father was in an alcohol-induced car accident that took his life. Very few came to his funeral beyond his own friends, and beyond their passive interest in her well-being after her father's loss, no one else seemed to care. Kara stuck out her remaining few months of school, shutting out any outside noise, before she decided that if no one else was going to look out for her, she was going to do it for herself, and provide her own value to her life. She became almost obsessively dedicated with training and swore off of any substances that could harm her like they harmed her father. A local wrestling figure who witnessed her beating the hell out of a punching bag at the gym one particular afternoon mentioned to her that she could have a future in fighting if she so wished. Secretly, she was hoping to lure someone in with such an offer, and she accepted.

She began wrestling locally, and proved after several months of work to be a natural. This, in addition to her dedication, quickly made her a top competitor. Quickly, her talents outgrew the smaller promotion, and she moved from place to place and to bigger and bigger promotions across North America, rising to the top everywhere she went. From the third year of her career onward, she was unbeaten, her worshiped among dedicated fans as a veritable goddess of the ring thanks to her sculpted body and pretty features. But with all the fanfare, Kara lacked some satisfaction; her dedication to the sculpting of her body into a powerhouse and on learning everything there was to know about wrestling was not matched by many of her competitors. She typically plowed through opponents, and though it did satisfy her to be a young legend for her ability to dominate any woman (and a handful of men) who fought her, even that became hollow after a while. Kara was at another level, and though she had indeed given herself value and unashamedly flaunted it, she still felt as if something was missing from life.

Though for a time she had put off a few invitations from AFW, since her following was small in Japan, a call from AFW management finally swayed her one day, as she sat staring at her pictures from the last several years of her career. She accepted the offer this time, and took the next flight over to sign her contract. Maybe, finally, she could find the competition - the whatever - she needed.

Appearance:

:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fun Facts:

+Fun is overrated.

AFW Information

Record: 0-0-0

Championships/Accomplishments: