Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

Bergakungen, Brooklynn, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

First Tension Match.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 am by Zebra Crossing

Now that I've sorted some things for my FnF character, I'd like to try and get a match going for my recently approved Tension character.
I enjoy having some input from my RP partner unless I have something super specific in mind, so exactly what kind of match it is or what will happen …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

Erin Suzuki

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Erin Suzuki

Post by Kelsea on Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Name: Erin Suzuki
Eyes: Lavender
Hair: Lavender
Height: 5"2
Weight: 104lbs
Nationality: Japanese

Alignment: Face/tweener - Erin is closer to being a face then a heel, the fan's love her and she is good natured. Sometimes she'll skirt the line though and do some heelish stunts, although most of them stunts only are meant to humiliate rather then cause excessive pain.

Tactics and style submission wrestler: Erin prefers to get up close and personal, particularly taking a girl down to the mats with her where she is at her strength, while her opponent is still fit she may engage in grappling to try and tire them down.

Preferred match: water sports match and submission style match

Favoured moves: Prefers up close and personal moves, grappling

Finishing move/s: "Body Heat" this is a floored headlock (front to front, usually with Erin on her back), she'll wrap her body close to her opponent and press her crotch up to her opponents. Can also be turned quite easily into a hentai finisher

"Wet dreams" Erin gets her opponent on the mat on their back and climbs on top of them. She'll then apply a sleeper hold, but from the front (her right arm placed against her opponents throat and the left arm cupping around the back of their head to pull them up into the other arm). Like a normal sleeper, the hold can concentrate on cutting off blood circulation or choke the victim.. Erin prefers to press against the vein rather then choke because it seems less violent and the victim just gradually drifts off. Some times to apply pressure to the hold, Erin has to rock back and forth which gives the impression that she is humping them.

Entrance music: "Mysterious times" by SASH

Personality: Erin is a kind and friendly girl, when it comes to the extrovert/introvert scale she sits perhaps slightly closer to the introvert camp because she has been use to being alone from a very early age. She usually doesn't like being mean, although sometimes if she is feeling like it she will tease others.

She isn't particularly violent for a wrestler, she much prefers the close body contact that comes with many submission matches rather then throw strikes. However, despite being really into submission style, strangely enough she can quite easily become embarrassed by the closeness she craves. When she is in the ring, she usually tips towards the extrovert camp on the scale and in her matches she'll become very cuddly and clingy.

Past: As an orphan in Osaka, Japan; Erin's past has always been very lonely.. no real family to call her own, not too mention she never really got close to anyone, no romantic entanglements.. She kinda shut herself away from everyone else. She didn't go to school but she educated herself with books from the library for free... She knew that without a lick of qualifications, it was gonna be difficult for her to land a job that someone might consider the "norm".

When she was in her mid teens, a headhunter that was looking for cute young girls to fill a wrestling federation came around. Of all the girls, he took an interest in Erin . He seemed pretty shady, but Erin saw this as an opportunity to make something of herself.. She snatched the opportunity, taken from Osaka Japan to train in AFW and the gamble work out a treat. She's ended up a successful wrestler (if you ignore her fairly bad track record XD), whats more she's achieved a secondary girl of being able to get physically close to people and experiment with her sexuality... Something she had been craving but lacking up until now.

Attire: Same as in pic, a dark blue skin tight swimming costume
Special note: Smells of lavender

Erin's Blog

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥ I'm still shy to hentai stuff, but not as shy as others... I'm willing to do some of this stuff that makes other kawaii's blush and squeal and am learning every day to get better.

Wins: 4
Losses: 11
Draws: 1

Erin Suzuki defeated by Barbara (5-0 in first to 5 falls hentai match)
Erin Suzuki draws with Stacie Nguyen (double orgasm)
Erin Suzuki wins against Julie Evans
Erin Suzuki wins against Dixie Clemets
Erin Suzuki defeated by Karen Loveless
Erin Suzuki wins against Julie Evans
Erin Suzuki defeated by Tanya Monteiro (2-0 in best of 3 submissions)
Erin Suzuki defeated by Kotomi (pinfall)
Erin Suzuki defeated by Lusia Gandera (submission from a headlock) - Erin v Lusia
Erin Suzuki wins against Lusia Gandera (submission from grapevine) - Erin v Lusia
Erin Suzuki defeated by Ruka & Lisa, handicap match (submission from full nelson lock) - Erin v Ruka & Lisa
Erin Suzuki defeated by Sarah Ashcole (humiliation submission) - Erin v Sarah
Erin Suzuki defeated by La Gatita Violeta (pass out) - Erin v La Gatita Violeta
Erin Suzuki defeated by Natalia (pass out) - Erin v Natalia
Erin Suzuki defeated by Ai Nanasaki (pass out via Ocean Trap) - Erin v Ai
Erin Suzuki defeated by Nanako Jounouchi (pass out via sleeper hold) - Erin v Nanako

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:

Natalia ♥♥♥
(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

The Erin Experience

Erin Suzuki vs. Lusia
Erin Suzuki vs Lusia Gandera 2
Erin Suzuki v Ruka & Lisa "East Meets West" *YIM Match*
Elly "Red Gem" Mikami vs. Erin Suzuki *Incomplete*
Erin Suzuki v Sarah Ashcole
Erin Suzuki vs. La Gatita Violeta
Erin Suzuki vs. Makita Shouko *Incomplete*
Erin Suzuki vs. Natalia The Dream
The Queen of Brawl's Protege *Spar*
Swimsuit Battle: Erin vs Ai
Erin Suzuki vs. Valentina Cousins *Ongoing*