Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 4 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:37 pm

It seemed that everyone was shuffling inside at an alright rate. Juniper took note of two things. That there were a lot of tall women around. Clyde see me to have a thing for them maybe? It was just a bit funny. But at the same time, Juniper liked to see that there were still a lot of people around that could give her a challenge in the ring.

The other thing she noticed was a certian someone. Well, two of them. Ryan Knight, who has beaten her before, and the girl she was actually looking for. Eliza, was it? Yeah, that was definitely her there. She wansnt going to cause any trouble. None that she knew of anyway. It looked like she would get decked if ahe disturbed anything.

Jay, not one to be so social, walks a bit close to Juniper's side. Though she wasnt anyone he wanted to talk to much, either. His eyes glance all around at the big and rapidly filling house.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Kozue watched Femie sashay away - watched her very intently - before deciding it was best to do her exploring, using her lithe frame to squeeze through the cracks. There were plenty of people here she knew of, but aside from Clyde and Ryan’s little group, no one she’d had the pleasure or displeasure of coming across personally. Maybe that would change as the night rolled on, maybe it wouldn’t

Regardless, it wouldn’t happen while Kozue was bone dry.

She made her way over to the bar and started going through Clyde’s selection, seeing what he had on tap. Didn’t seem like anything too special, but there were a few things her taste buds could live with.

She threw a quick glance at the woman beside her as she went about her business. She was one of the few faces Kozue didn’t recognize by name, though the face was a bit familiar. ”Hey, muscles.” Kozue settled on a White Ale and popped it open. ”Enjoying yourself?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:00 pm

There was so many people Clyde felt he had to stop and greet. While inviting the Akamatsu's in, he turned and saw this very tall and built amazon of a woman that towered over him.

"Howdy! Nice ta' see ya!" Clyde didn't know her but she was welcome inside. He eyed Diana curiously though as she towered over him and strolled inside as the sultry redhead with the monocle suddenly swayed right in, giving him a peck on the cheek that made the boy grin widely. Followed by her was Ninjette, He was about to reach for her arm and stop her to have a brief word with his favorite ninja before he heard another pair in the doorway, leaving him to turn and see... Juniper!

Clyde's eyes immediately lit up. "HEY! Thanks fer comin'!" He said as he gave Juniper a hug and smiled before offering a handshake to her friend that stood at her side. "I'm really glad ta' see ya Juniper. There's also someone I'd like ya' ta meet later if that's alright..." Said the cowboy as he guided her in the house.

------------

"Oh!" Bonnie said through a blush as Femie pecked her cheek while she was trying to mingle with Adrian and Rebecca. "Nice ta' meetcha, hun." Bonnie said as she smiled at the fantastical Femie before she nudged Duffy. "How come you ain't as friendly like that? Scots don't greet with pecks to the cheek?" She teased as she heard the french woman's ravashing accent. It was a bit of a turn on. The blonde would then notice the two Japanese boys that strolled into the place. Bonnie snickered.

"I'ma go dance. That okay?" Bonnie asked, barely waiting for an answer before she rushed over to Kyo and grabbed his wrist. "Hey hun, up fer a dance?" She asked, flashing him a weak and not waiting for answer before she began to drag the young, handsome, solid six footer to the 'dance floor'.

----

Turning from Juniper as he heard the Belgian compliment his place and ask for him, Clyde grinned bashfully. "Over here!" Clyde said as he walked over to his extravagant and friendly guest. "Uh Bonsoir miss, I'm Clyde Gastin! It's very nice ta' meetcha!" Said the cowboy as he extended his hand to the ravishing European with the sultry voice.

Last edited by Lobo on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Sitting with her eyes on the main group, bud in hand, Diana seemed to be scouring the room, almost assassin like, albeit it would of been unlikely for her to rise from her stool without a forcing reason. Taking somewhat of a hefty chug, she too had taken note of the mass collection of seemingly giant women, a niche group she was part of that seemed to be out in full force today. She sat with hopes somewhat high, somewhat praying that one of the big women would make the party 'interesting.' As she'd finish her swig, she'd find a voice somewhat vaguely referring in her direction.

"Sup..." she'd respond, turning her head somewhat to the unknown to her Kozue, before responding with a somewhat half hearted smile in response to her friendly question. "You?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:32 pm

"Tch." Duffy scoffed. She had just been lounging near Bonnie, watching the guests trickle in while she drank a beer. "A'm plenty nice an I love ta givin people kisses." She said, grinnin. "I just use me dobs!"

Femie raised an eyebrow. "Oh, tres charming!" She said and laughed. "Ohoho!" She then looked over the Scot. "I am afraid that I am a lover, not a fighter, though." She said. "But I do enjoy a good bit of competition, ohoho! As wonderful as it might be to have a little kiss, I am afraid I'd like to keep my magnifique face the way it is at least for a few minutes, ohoho! Perhaps after I've had a bit of wine you can give me one, n'est-ce pas?" Ohoho!"

Femie tapped her cheek and grinned at Duffy who couldn't help but loosen up at Femie's silliness. "Aye, fine, fine, lassie." duffy said, waving off the Belgian. "A'll smack ye with a Glasgow smooch a lil later! A need some more fun in me too." She added.

While Femie nodded to Duffy, she looked at Clyde and smiled. "Ohoho, merci beaucoup for letting me sneak in with Mademoiselle Kozue, Monsieur Gastin! I'm Femie Weydman, but Femie will do just fine. Anything, really, as long as it's not too naughty, ohoho! I know I'm not quite familiar to anyone here, which is probably good for them, ohoho!" She teased. "I promise I'll be on my best behavior! Oh, and congratulations on your championship. Quelle vigueur!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:42 pm

After the initial greetings were done with, Kyo took the opportunity to wander the party. Picking up a beer, Kyo, at his sibings' urging, made his way into the crowd to attempt to mingle. "Come on, you hardly ever go to parties!" Makie protested. "Get out there, chat people up, socialize...do anything but be Mr. Serious all the time!"

"I'm not that serious," Kyo protested, hardly even cracking any emotion as he did so. "What about you two? What are you going to be doing?"

"Chatting up the ladies," Toshio said automatically.

"Trying to get involved in some kind of drinking contest," Makie said in turn.

Kyo sighed. He was going to have to be the sober one tonight, he just knew it. "Fine, whatever," he said, "just try not to embarrass yourselves too much." So saying, he turned and wandered away from his siblings...

...and absent-mindedly bumped into someone, almost spilling his drink in the process. "Eh?! S-sorry..."  he mumbled. There was a reason he never liked parties: he always found some way to embarrass himself. In the ring, he could be a stoic, badass warrior, but outside of it, he was a socially awkward mess. He turned back to the girl he had bumped into-- a slender brunette who had been in line before him. He remembered her face from a tag team poster, and narrowly remembered her name. Elisa....something? "I'm...erm...I'm very sorry, didn't mean to bump into you like that..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:36 pm

John had prepared the cake for the guests, the master of creation was rather good at this sort of thing. Given that he readied tea for himself and Lucy and Ryan in the morning, he did it the best after all. And there was nothing more enjoyable for the UK Elite than tea time, but that wasn't the time after all.

Ryan kept an eye on the people who were about, he vaguely knew about Adrian. Given that she had been involved with the hardcore title as of late, hardcore matches weren't something Mr Knight really enjoyed but knew of it. If she was involved in it though Ryan would commend her guts if nothing else. Her tall partner though was unknown to the British paragon.

Not too far away was another tall woman, black haired and not really saying much. Though John and Ryan's keen eyes detected some Italian features on her, she struck them as a woman who looked good and knew it damn well.

But there were those who the UK Elite were quite knowledgeable of, and Eliza knew of them too. Ryan gave a welcoming nod as he detected Ninjette, her name might have been emblematic of sneaking but no one noted in Tension escaped his gaze. Eliza saw Ninjette in the title bout before Clyde's too, though nothing else beyond that.

And then came Juniper, dragging Jay in tow. John tensed up just a little at the sight of her, though Mr Knight grunted and nodded to him. The tag champ was not too surprised by Juniper being here, but was under no concern. After all Juniper tried to get the belts, but failed in the UK Elite's first title defence. He was surprised that Sabre wasn't with the redhead though as they seemed a team, Ms Harenwood noted that the redhead seemed to be looking at her. And so she wasn't ready when Kyo suddenly bumped into her.

"Eep!" Eliza squeaked out, like a woman who had just come across a spider. She took a few steps back and leaned in on the counter before quickly composing herself. "Oh, it's alright uh Mr Akamatsu. A pleasure to er, meet you." Ms Harenwood said with a smile. Good thing that drink didn't spill

It caught Ryan's attention though, and he walked to the pair and looked at Eliza. The dancing passion nodded to silently say she was okay, with Mr Knight looking at Kyo and then stating "Ah, Kyo Akamatsu? Ryan Knight, I've been eager to meet you and your siblings for some time. That fundraiser match was very noble, we were happy to donate right John?" before offering a handshake.

"Mhrp?" John said, the artist currently had some of his cake in his gob. He consumed it before saying "Oh yeah, pretty righteous!" for being a tag champ Mr Carnaby didn't look much the part. But this was a party after all right?

Last edited by Deus001 on Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:35 am

”So far? Not much. But wait.”

Kozue held up a finger as she took the bottle and downed a few quick gulps, savoring the taste. It wasn’t much. Not all that good. Not all that bad. It would be good enough to get through the night with her sanity intact, most likely.

Kozue got the bottle down halfway and held it up. ”It’s improving!” She gave it a good shake. ”So, you a Friciton girl? Don’t think I’ve seen you around Kyoto. And I know all the people in Kyoto.”

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:30 pm

Juniper was comin in behind the others, Clyde greeting them all. But when he got to her his voice rose happily. She gave him a big grin and hugged him back. "I haven't been greeted like that in a long while..." Clyde wanted to shake Jay's hand. The redhead had to give him a small bump of the elbow.

Jay put on as good a smile as he could and shook the champion's hand. "Name is Jay. Uh, nice to meet you..." He handed Clyde the bottle Jay had been holding in his other hand. Juniper took the hat she had and put it on top of his head.

"Hm? Meet someone? And who would that be, my handsome champ? " Juniper asks. She was lead by Clyde through the house, with Jay coming along behind her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:48 pm

Clyde took the bottle Jay handed him and smiled brightly as Juniper gave him a brand new hat. "Woaah thanks! It even says CHAMP! Thanks Jun, I love it! Thank you both!" Clyde exclaimed, giving Juniper another hug. "I'll tell ya in a sec! But he's a nice guy!" He told her before before he went to go address the other red-haired woman who called for him. Clyde didn't realize how hard it was to attend to so many guests and be one person.

Her name was Femie Weydman and this woman's joyus, upbeat and friendly personalty had Clyde grinning from ear to ear. Chuckling alongside her as she gave an infectious laugh that followed her teasing, sultry humor. This Femie was certainly a fox!

"Well thank you very much, Ms. Femie it's nice ta' meet you too! And It's no problem! I love Kozue and any friend of her's is a friend 'o mine!" Clyde said cheerfully over the music.  "But girl you more than welcome to get as buck wild as you want! It's a party! Time ta' have some fun!"  Clyde exclaimed, flashing a wink at Femie.

"So do ya work for AFW or anything like that?" He began to ask before he looked over Femie's shoulder, seeing Kyo and Ryan seemingly surrounding Eliza. The cowboy couldn't help but be a little curious. He tried not to linger too long though as he turned back to Femie.

"By the way! Femie, this is my friend, Juniper Nayle and her, uh. Guy. Jay Zakaro. Tension folk!" Clyde said as he took step back, while taking a second look at Eliza, then back to Femie and Juniper. Music was playing, suddenly he wanted to cut loose and start dancing.

-----------

Meanwhile Bonnie was eyeing some of the boys on the dance floor and couldn't help but be a little curious. The last time she danced with a boy was when she went out with Jess.

"I'ma go dance. That okay?" Bonnie asked, barely waiting for an answer before she Changed the Song to get people rolling. Turning down the lights and turning on the LED machine, illuminating the house with booming bass and flashing lights of the blue, red and green variety.

Bonnie then went over rushed over to Toshio Akamatsu, the hunk of a man, and grabbed his wrist. "Hey handsome! Up fer a dance?" She asked, flashing him a wide grin and not waiting for answer before she began to drag the young, handsome and very solid six foot one mountain to the 'dance floor'.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next