Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 3 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:05 am

Femie preened at the fluffing and beamed as Kozue complimented her. "Magnifique!" She purred and then looked over Kozue. "I would be careful, ma chere. If you go shopping, you may end up accidentally purchasing something that does not show off your perfect derriere! Tres tagique! Ohoho!"

Femie turned to slip out of the car and stopped. "Oh, ma chere." She said and looked back at Kozue coyly. "Now, wouldn't this be an interesting place for just the taddest bit of debauchery? Ohoho." Femie snickered to herself as her eyes flickered. "I hope at least one of us has a story to tell the other on the ride home, non? Now THAT would be the tragedy, ohoho. If the night is winding down and neither of us have managed anything worthwhile, then we should find each other." Femie winked at Kozue and then hopped out of the car, strolling towards the complex entrance with her chest puffed out magnificently and striding like a peacock on the prowl. It was hard to judge how serious the Belgian was being with her words.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:07 pm

At this celebratory party, yet another car would pull up.  Well, a BMW with two Californians came screeching around the corner and skidding perfectly into a parking spot outside.  "Al, you still drive crazy but I do appreciate you getting me here without killing me."  Charlie said sarcastically to Alaina, whom drove the duo.  Charlie jingled his 3 month coin in his pocket, but Alaina still offered to come in order to drive.  He got out wearing khaki's, white sneakers and a dark blue polo, dressed much less casually than usual.  For Charlie, normal attire for most functions was gym shorts and a t-shirt.  "Well, here's to hoping I don't make an ass out of myself like I did at your dinner party a couple years ago!"  Charlie said, referring to a train wreck of a get together that fell apart almost instantly.

"You know that I know how to drive, and I have never been in an accident unlike some goofy people I know."  Alaina said as she got out of the car, dressed in a black skirt, black heels and a black tank top.  Simple, not overly showy but still good enough to feel sexy in.  Alaina noted the line of people outside. "Are we late?" 

Charlie stood next to Alaina next to their car looking over the crowd. He noted a few familiar faces he hadn't seen in a while, as well as others he didn't know. "Probably." He added with a shrug, patting the small wrapped box he held in his hand.  Nothing fancy, but Charlie felt the need to give Clyde a gift.  Clyde was one of the few people whom Charlie could refer to as a friend during his drunk days.  So, at the very least, Charlie figured that buying the new champ a humidor along with a few cigars was appropriate.

Last edited by HighFly on Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:51 pm

"I just dont underatand..." A somewhat angered voice says from the passenger seat of a heavily customized Corvette Stingray. Changed from automatic to stick shift, the added hood scoop and lovely red underglow. It all worked out to a beautifully silver-colored dream. "I dont see how he pulled off the win."

The driver, gripping hard to the wheel shouted back: "Because he's Clyde FUCKING Gastin! What is it, Jay? You jealous?" The driver, the Rising Star Juniper Nayle, was on her way to a party at Clyde's new house that she had been invited to. She pointed to the phone Jay was watching the fight on. "See? Look at that victory! It's right there!"

"Keep your hands on the wheel! I dont need to get killed tonight!" He waved her hand away and back to the wheel. "Jeez, you sure are adamant about this guy." He shook his head and looked over to the mansion of a house they approached. A shiver was sent down his spine. "I hate social gatherings..."

"Then why come to this one?" Juniper asks as she parked the car in a sea of what, to her, were ugly and modern cars. "There's gonna be a lot of people here." The redhead wore a black skirt and a comfy white sweater with a large, black peace sign on it. A yellow flower decorated her hair.

"Ah, I promised myself to become more involved with the AFW and spend less time on meditation and training." Jay says back. He himself wore black jeans and a straitjacket-like coat. "I should at least congratulate him on getting Champion status. And what better way to do that than with a bottle of Jack?"

Jay held that bottle in hand. Juniper had gotten him a customized cowboy hat with 'Champ' embroidered on the front. The two walk towards the front door. She cocked her head to the side to look at the small line. "What the hell...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:20 pm

Eliza's smile became very beaming when she saw Clyde, and in response to his greeting the dancing passion put her hands together and gave a quick nod of the head. "Hehe, I'm happy to be here Clyde. I get the honour of entering the new champ's domain! We brought stuff too!" Eliza said before giving a small tilt of the head, she would then make her way into the house. The dancing passion didn't want to clog up traffic after all, because clearly there were more guests coming in. As she entered the dancing passion gave a polite nod to those who were already here.

As for Ryan the young man greeted Clyde with a smile also, Mr Knight would offer a handshake to the new champ and said "A pleasure to meet you again Mr Gastin, that was an excellent bout you were in. Back against the wall, all or nothing. The stuff of legend! Right John?"

The artist nodded before responding with "Mhm yep, I made a couple of cakes for this celebration. Should be big enough for a lot of folks, I used a whole pound of butter and half a bag of sugar in them." Mr Carnaby had quite a few duties outside of being a wrestler, so he learned to be a jack of all trades when it came to things.

Once the British trio entered the apartment Ryan would nudge John in the side and say "John, please prepare the cake for the guests." handing the plastic bags to the master of creation. Mr Carnaby nodded and proceeded to set them up on the kitchen counter, before getting a knife to cut them into pieces.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:00 pm

May i, kick a little something for the G's (yeah)
And, make a few ends as (yeah!) I breeze, through
Two in the mornin and the partys still jumpin
Cause my momma aint home!

"Couldn't have done it without ya, Eliza. You and Mercy really pushed me." Clyde said with a smile, about ready to introduce the dancing passion to his sister and Duffy before Ryan came in.

"Oh. Howdy, friend." Clyde said, shaking Ryan's hand while grinning widely at the complement. "Stuff of legend? Oh man..." Clyde was starting to feel smug. Like a king.

"Oh you brought cake! Nice! Thank ya!" Clyde beamed before he noticed, behind the Akamatsu siblings was a tall dark haired woman, Ninjette and a foxy redhead, and Juniper and... Some guy, along with another car pulling up.

Clyde blinked. Everyone showed up on time.... And those Ninja shorts! The skirts on Makie, The Redhead and Juniper. That tall amazon chick. The fucking cooler Toshio had. This was going to be good party.

"Hi everybody! Thanks for comin' We'll get y'all in shortly!" He barked as he looked to the  Akamatsu siblings. "Good to see y'all three!" He said, offering his hand to Makie, Kyo and Toshio.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:27 pm

Makie chuckled at Clyde's awkward reaction. "Hey, you remembered!" she said teasingly as she stepped through the door. "In all seriousness though, I watched your match against Reira. Truly epic stuff, and I want to be honest, I was kinda cheering for you throughout." She glanced back at her brothers. "I think you know of my bros, Kyo and Toshio--"

Kyo gave a silent nod, whereas Toshio raised a friendly hand. "Hey! Long time no see!" He paused, at that point remembering how their last encounter had gone. "Um...sorry for the, um..whole...chair thing...but hey, I figured this kind of makes up for it." He held up his cooler. "Figure we have more than enough booze now, right?"

"Toshio," Kyo sighed, shaking his head before giving Clyde a respectful bow. "I pleasure to finally meet you, Clyde-san. I've heard so much about your exploits in the Tension roster, and it is interesting to finally meet you in person. From what I saw of your match against Reira Kishima, your new belt was well-earned." He omitted the fact that he had been pushing to rise through the ranks solely so that he could face Reira himself, and that Clyde had just denied him the chance. There would, he figured, always be other opportunities to claim the belt...

Makie chuckled. "Just don't get too comfortable with that belt, cowboy," she said. "I might just want to take it from you one of these days..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:28 pm

While Kozue couldn’t be sure whether Femie was joking or not, her experience with the busty Belgian told her to, when in doubt, always assume the sexiest option possible. ”I’m sure there’s a bed in there that needs breaking in. I’m down.”

She could’ve thrown a rather mean comment in there about Clyde not doing the honors anytime soon, but she decided to turn down her evilness tonight.

Kozue strolled after Femie and caught up fast, the two of them displaying almost polar opposite examples of how to walk with style: Femie’s prideful gait versus Kozue’s don’t-give-a-fuck strut, hands in pockets, shoulders rolling, skipping every few seconds to a beat in her head. They made for an eyecatching pair.

”Don’t think things’ll get boring, though.” She pointed a lazy finger at some of the other unique personalities lining up. ”Thirty minutes before a fight breaks out. One hour, tops.”

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:51 pm

It didn't take long for the Italian to be somewhat awkwardly shuffled in with the rest of the motley crew that had assembled outside of the door. Giving a nod and a somewhat half-hearted smile as she passed the champ, she'd quickly scan the room, as always on the look out for people of note. And there were a few, to say the least. Near enough every name of note in AFW was here, which, was to be expected. It was Clyde Gastin's party, after all. And all the ingredients for a brawl, somewhat dotted evenly around the room.

Moving somewhat to the side of the kitchen though, the Italian didn't seem to be intent on starting, or most likely even partaking. Instead, she'd simply take a seat on one of the side stools in the kitchen, cracking open a beer and taking a hefty chug, keen on seeing if the night threw it's own entertainment out.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 am

"Oh, non non non!"

Femie said as she waved her finger at Ninjette. "Make love, not war! Ohoho! But war is just as passionate, oui? It will take time and a little drink for all of these strangers to get comfortable enough to throw fists." Femie winked at Ninjette and squeezed through the people to get into the door, not worrying about formalities.

"Bonsoir! Bonsoir!" She chirped, trying to make a path to get through. "How exquisite to meet you all!" She chirped as she made to kiss the cheeks of all she passed by. "Ohoho, what a lovely place!" She exclaimed. "And Monsieur Gastin? Where is he?" She asked, looking around. "Oh my, such géantes! How thrilling!" She said, looking around at all of the much taller women around.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:11 pm

The place was getting seriously crowded now, as Adrian grabbed the camping pack and made her way to find a private spot to change, more and more people came through the door. Some Rebecca recognized, some she didn't, one in particular she really recognized. How many people did Clyde know through Tension? How many more were gonna show up? Still, the giantess wasn't looking to start a fight in her friends apartment and if anyone was? The trio of her, Bonnie and Duffy should be enough to chuck anyone out on their ass.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next