Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Berial, GrandAkumaShogun, Harrier, Haru45g, kiranar, Link-mon, RadiantKarna332, Vcom7418

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

looking for matches

Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 am by anime_hentaifighter

Searching for matches for most of my characters.If you got an idea please let me know by pm

Comments: 0

Looking for a Match: Nanami Tomonari

Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:28 pm by RadiantKarna332

Well, I'm looking for another match, this time for my new character, Nanami Tomonari. If you guys are interested, you can PM me or contact me on Trillian. My name there is radiantkarna332.

If you guys want to see my new character, just click the link below.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t17089-nanami-tomonari-izanami

Looking for matches

Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:32 pm by Harrier

Once again, I am looking for matches/backstage stuff, especially for Gina and Barb Wire(solo or team).

Please look into my blog for more informations if you are interested. I am as much interested into playing with new players who met my mimimum requirements than with people I literally played years ago. Of course I am also open for your ideas. As I am bathing in my aura of self gratulation right now for all of that, I guess I can say that all of my posting partners could count on me to …

[ Full reading ]

Diana Accera vs. Megumi Momoi - Step Up

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Diana Accera vs. Megumi Momoi - Step Up

Post by scorn53 on Sat May 14, 2016 6:13 am

Even if Diana's defence blocked every strike near perfectly, there would still be little chance of coming out of the frayed assault with atleast somewhat achy arms. Megumi was far too toned and generally fit for her strikes to require a open target to do some damage. But luckily enough, Megumi's passion in driving the strikes home pushed her into Diana's grip, and not a moment too soon.

One hand to Megumis hip, the other under her other shoulder, embraced and close like lovers, Diana would let a somewhat sweaty loud breath out right into the ear of her foe. Overall, Diana likely was doing better. But in the current moment, Diana's arms and front ached, from the savage wild assault of her foe. She too knew the match needed to end soon, before her strategic assaults on her foe would be somewhat evened out by the commentators angry assaults.

Given that her hold was relatively neutral; she didn't exactly have the woman pinned in her arms, but more a restraint in which Megumi wasn't in pain, Diana knew switch up would have to be speedy or precise, or her foe would simply be the one in charge of her. Taking another breath, she decided to go for broke.

Bringing her head down, she'd try to bring it under the arm of Megumi that Diana had hooked, raising it in the process, trying a somewhat sly jostle around the woman, so that her front was to Megumi's back, great Italian chest serving as a set of pillows to Megumi's upper back. The arm raising hers would stay high, whilst she'd try to mirror the movement with her other arm, attempting to raise both Megumi's arms in place for what seemed to be a full nelson.

Only if her toned foe failed to react and pull her arms apart or counter, Diana would try to quickly hoist the woman up, aiming to have her legs dangle backwards over her own akin to a lifted double chickenwing hold, as she looked to apply her finishing submission manoeuvre; Accera Wrench!

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Sat May 14, 2016 9:27 am

Megumi and Diana jostled for position like two rams fighting it out on top of a hill, bucking and busting and breaking over each other, struggling to gain ground. If there was a way to get out of this before she was let go, though, Megumi didn’t see it. Not that this was a distressing situation, just an annoying one. She wasted energy, while Diana was given a chance to recover - definitely a bad thing.

”Come on!” Megumi replied to Diana’s heavy breath with a feral growl, feeling like a lioness in chains. If she could simply escape this stupid clinch…

That was when things went to pot. Immediately.

Suddenly, Megumi was spun around, putting her back to the Amazon in an abrupt turnaround. No problem, she wasn’t so winded that she couldn’t take control from this. Before she had the chance, though, her arms were wrapped up tight, her body was lifted, and then the pain began come.

Megumi screamed. There wasn’t much else she could do, really. Her legs were off the ground and her arms were tied up, so there was nothign to be done. She just had to dangle there, chest jutting out, sweat running down her body, arms feeling like they were about to get pulled clean from their sockets. It was a raw, fiery pain, and every second in it was mounting agony.

She had to escape. She had to get out of this. Unfortunately, though, she could only see one real way.

”I give!” Megumi yelped, as Diana’s finisher finished her. ”I give up, please!”

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm

Diana's choice of finishing submission moves was in somewhat of a small category of nigh-inescapable finishers, akin to a PTO. That been said, much like the rest of said category, applying the move was beyond difficult, with a simple heavy jostle from her foe preventing her legs hooking and by that being trapped.

To her somewhat luck, her surprise and speed had pulled the move off relatively without issue. The only issue now was cranking Megumi's shoulder blades, and of course keeping her lifted. Easier said than done given the damage she'd sustained. Thankfully, a sustained lift wasn't much required.

Her foe tapping out, Diana would jostle her hips, unhooking Megumi's right leg and allowing the woman some balance as she released the hold. Taking a step back, she'd let out a huge breath, back of her hand rising and wiping a layer of sweat from her forehead. Her face would even begin to give signs of a small smile!

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acuya on Tue May 17, 2016 4:00 pm

It was a small thing, but Megumi appreciated that Diana didn’t just hurl her down to the floor like garbage after she tapped out. She could have. Easily. Many of the nastier wrestlers would’ve, especially from that position.

Instead, she let Megumi down as gently as she could’ve hoped for. A little kindness, but one she was grateful for.

The crowd gave both of them a small round of applause, and Megumi would’ve loved to sstand up and recognize it. She couldn’t. Her body was too wracked to do much more than roll over and go to her back, looking up at the ceiling.

Oh, and it could smile. It could do that. ”Good match. Good match…”

★★★BEHOLD MY MIGHTY ROSTER★★★
acuya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Tue May 17, 2016 6:43 pm

Diana aided the girl in standing only partially for separate reasons; the first being that she didn't outright plop Megumi back on her feet because Diana herself would see it as insulting- seeing it as after just cranking a submission from her, a second later be propping her up like a child. The second being that since the match was over, there was simply no point in throwing the woman down into a heap. Diana was a brutal bitch, no doubt. But she had a code.

Once the woman had steadied herself with minimum aid from the Italian, Diana would step back hands to her hips, head turning and briefly acknowledging the crowd with what could only be described as a moody smile. She'd turn back, giving Megumi a simple nod in agreement as the crowd would throw some cheers; Diana was by no means pleasant, but a good back and forth match with the complete lack of dirty tactics? Worthy of praise, by near anyone's standards.

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top