by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eliza Harenwood vs Melody White - Dancing 101

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Melody White - Dancing 101 - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Melody White - Dancing 101

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:10 pm

The first time Melody's hand dropped, there was no response. The second time, nothing again. Eliza was not arrogant, her years of dance practise had come with humility due to attempting the more elaborate moves. But yet the dancing passion was confident that victory was hers. And lo and behold, the hand was dropped thrice. Which was irrefutable proof that that it was Ms Harenwood who won this fight.

In response to this Eliza promptly released her iron grip on Melody, now that victory was hers there was no further reason to maintain the hold. She was no sadist, but merely did what she did to obtain victories. Eliza's theme song had begun blaring on the speakers, and Ms Harenwood promptly stood up and ran a hand through her delightful hair. Her first match of the year, a win in Friction as well. It harkened back to when Eliza won over the girl known as Raira Belheart. This win would serve to build Eliza's momentum through the rest of the year, most certainly.

Eliza had stood up and made her way to her corner, while the ref would check on Melody and rouse her via smelling salts. Ms Harenwood would don her dress and mask once again, with her fans held in one hand. The dancing passion then kneeled close to Ms White whilst offering a hand with her other. "Ms Melody? I trust that you are okay yes? I apologise if I was too rough with you, but I fight only to win. That said I hope there are no hard feelings." Eliza said calmly with a smile, now that the fight was over Eliza wanted to make sure her dance partner for the evening was at least going to be well enough to get up.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Melody White - Dancing 101 - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Melody White - Dancing 101

Post by PV Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Melody came round and saw the ref and Eliza next to her. "I.. I.... lost?" she questioned but then got her answer with the dancers soft words. Melody slowly pulled herself up and looked deflated by the defeat, however she knew that it was a good experience and it will be useful to her in future matches.

She took Eliza's hand and shakily got up to her feet. "Yes... yes I like you.. we are friends..." and slowly Melody made her way to the corner so she could recover a bit more, letting Eliza enjoy her praise from the crowd.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:07 pm

Well it was good to know that Melody was not angered by her loss against Eliza, though the dancing passion doubted the woman would have attacked anyway post match. Not after taking into account the decisive moves that Ms Harenwood had brought onto her opponent, that would surely have deterred any possible future aggression.

Still Ms White did seem a little out of it, nevertheless Eliza was pleased to see she would be fine now. It was the good sportsmanship combined with the beautiful displays of her moves that made Eliza quite the fan favourite regardless of where she fought. Her opponent's remark made Ms Harenwood lift an eyebrow out of curiosity, and she gave a light chuckle in response.

"Well yes, I suppose so. I'll be departing now Ms Melody, Kyoto calls. That said perhaps in future we may meet again, till then ta ta." the dancing passion stated with a smile before leaving the ring. Her last visit to Friction had left a bad taste in Ms Harenwood's mouth, though she was certain to return to her usual stomping ground so to speak. Where the fans would eagerly await her next battle.

Winner - Eliza Harenwood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5