by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jade's trouble.

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jade's trouble. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jade's trouble.

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:04 am

Jade blushed and thought for a second. "Well..... um.... perhaps Aqua.... but she about as experienced as myself..." Jade thought for another second, holding back some tears she said,
"And some one who would take advantage of the no DQ rule? I mean... i suppose it could have been worst..... but didn't you take adavtage of that to...?" Jade looked back down at her bruised stomach.
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:13 am

"Again, I walked into the match and told you I was going to do that, don't expect me to apologize for beating you around. The point is there are some girls in here who will act as sweet as you and then the second they have you in that situation they play with you and then take you home to keep you for a few days, once again a bruised belly sounds much better hen being some dominatrixs prisoner don't you agree?" Chelsea insisted trying to get Jade to see her point of view before continuing.

"So she has the same amount of experience then, dammit that complicates things but it might work." Chelsea sighed, she couldn't believe what she was about to offer. "Alright because I'm a fan of the games you model for I'm going to offer you a deal you can even bring your friend if you feel it necessary, and I'll...teach you some things."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:25 am

Jade looked at her former foe and gave a quick smile, "Wait, you would do that? That would be awesome! I would... AGH!" Jade had tried to get up and hug Chelsea, but her abs stoped her.

She recoiled as this happened again, she let out a low groan of pain, through their short talk, Jade had forgoten that her ribs were still damaged. She then looked up and said in an unsure voice, "Wait...... you said that some people will take people home and keep them for a few days after they loose.... are you... doing that to me know?
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:42 am

Jade got excited and she tried to come up, presumably to hug her when the girl felt another pain in her stomach that kept her down, Chelsea was about to walk to her bag to get something when Jade asker her if she was taking her home. She anted to outright say no then and there but she decided to mess with the girls bit.

She turned around with a cocky smile on her face and leaned down placing both of her hands around Jade's face. "Would that be a bad thing if I said yes, it's not everyday you get a model at your house let alone someone as pretty as you, andtp the way I see it no one could stop me if I wanted too." Chelsea leaned in close and brought her lips just in front of Jade's keeping them a few centimeters apart.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:57 am

The 18 year old blushed as the amazing redhead held Jade's face and said her comment. Jade couldn't tell for sure if she was joking or not. This stoped her from crying and put a blush on her face, even more so when Chelsea brought her lips right up to the high schooler's. Jade looked down at her naked body and realized that her opponent did have a point, she didin't have to go all this way if she wanted the model only for her body, she could have just walked in, stomped her in the stomach a few times, and dragged Jade's body out into her car.
Jade still felt a little akward, being so close to a girl that just made her squirt not 45 minutes ago, and said.
"Oh... well.... OK:) Thanks you so much for this.... how could I ever repay you?"
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:17 am

Jades reaction and confusion brought a smile to her face as she pulled away from the girl, who asked how she could be repaid. Chelsea put some thought into the question before responding. "Good question, I'll have to think of one later, for now Let's just focus on other things."

Chelsea went to her pack and pulled out a can of ointment that she had in it. "This will help with your stomach, it won't get rid of the bruises right away but it should help you get to walking around faster without pain." she handed Jade the can before continuing. "Also will your friend be coming to the training session? Or just you?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:27 am

Jade took the ointment and thought for a second, and said, [color=#66ff66]"Thank you, as for my friend.... I don't know, I will have to ask her. I can't wait to start training though! Tell me, when and where do you want to do it?"[/color/]
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:44 am

Chelsea handed the can off and went back to her pack. She had a handful of those can so one wasn't a lost. Still Jade had answered her question say she'd have to ask and was wondering when they should start.

"the AFW Gym is good eno, we can do it whenever your ready, I'll teach you some things and well go from there." Chelsea smirked as she continued. "Who knows maybe it'll give you the chance to pay me for our match. Assuming you have what it takes."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Submissive Girl Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:09 am

Jade started to open up the ointment and rub it on her, it hurt a lot, but she felt like it could help. She looked up at her former enemy smiled. "That is wonderful! I can't wait until my ribs get better so that I can get to train!"
The bruised girl couldn't get up to hug Chelsea, but she offered her hand for a handshake.
"As for the match, prehaps once I get better, but probably no time soon."
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:14 am

Chelsea returned to Jade and shook her hand, she still felt the girl was too nice for her own good but maybe with a little extra effort, she could toughen up the blonde and have some fun along the way.

"Good to hear it, I'll gladly face you again and I'll let you pick the stipulation for it, so you better make it count. Until then you might want to avoid anything that shows off too much skin, wouldn't want people seeing that bruised mess." Chelsea said amused.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next