Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

BloodstalkerZ, Harrier, Link-mon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:02 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender

Tension 24/7 Champion
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Serious apologies to everyone....

Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:59 pm by Cy_Man

To those who I RP with, I just want to say that I am terribly sorry for all my delays that I constantly do. I just have been SO unbelievably busy as of late that I hardly have any free time to be able to attempt to make posts to our threads. I really needed to get his off my chest badly, and it makes me feel like a complete piece of shit for doing this all the time. If you don't want to RP with me, I completely understand, there should be no reason or excuse for me to have to keep you waiting …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Explanations and Apologies

Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:02 pm by acuya

Okay, so.

As some of you may have noticed, the Entropy Title Match from last year's Summer Splash has come to an abrupt conclusion.

The reason for this is because my match with Lies was taking too long, and with the next Summer Splash coming up, the Entropy Belt needed to be put in play for this year.

I won't get into the specifics of WHY that happened, suffice to say it ultimately comes down to my fault, I think. For those who haven't been here long, back in the day, I had a problem with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A match for Takeichi

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 am by GrandAkumaShogun

Since both Imai and Takeshi are currently involved in matches I was wondering if anyone is interested in taking on my first wrestler I made for here, Takeichi Mori. His profile says he's a jobber but I intend to change that and hoping a match can help with that. Anyone interested please get in touch with me on here in a pm.

Comments: 1

Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

Post by acuya on Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:36 pm

Ah, to be young. And stubborn-as-hell.

Carmen was trying very hard to remind herself about the arrogance of youth, and that Soledad was not, in fact, a cousin of hers that she could just smack upside the head for giving her lip. Tempting as it might have been.

She stood up and took her title, placing it back on her shoulders with a long, exasperated sigh. She knew when to stop banging her head against a wall, and she figured it was fair to cut Soledad a little slack. After all…

”You’ve had a shit day. I get it.” Carmen looked down on the younger fighter, no longer caring how much of her mother’s mannerisms slipped out. ”You’ll calm down, you’ll think about this, and then you’ll realize what I’m actually offering you here, and you’ll stop acting like a spoiled brat.”

Carmen brought out her wallet and started fishing through it. ”You’ll come to your senses and start acting like the adult you are instead of the child you’re not. When that happens, you’re ready to be serious…”

She brought out her business card and handed it over to Soledad. Business number, home address, anything she’d need to find Carmen in Kyoto when she needed her. And she would. Eventually.

” me. Come over, and we can really talk.”

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Los Jóvenes y el Agitado

Post by Lunchador on Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:54 pm

Soledad huffed. She'd been lectured before, of course, and she was just as much in a mindset to listen now as she had, then. She silently flashed back through the hundreds of times her mother had tried to get through to her in the past, tried to get her out of the streets. Just like then, Sola felt the aches and pains in her body, and let those fill her ears, blocking out anything that was actually being said with lingering pain and frustration.

Still half-off the bed, Sola's body heaved a bit as she huffed and puffed. She didn't break her glare, though, didn't want to show a chink in her armor. "Yeah, yeah," she muttered, "cuz you know me so good, you know exactly how my tomorrow's gonna go ..."

Sola did take the card, though. Taking it between her index and middle fingers, she flipped it back and forth a couple of times. It was difficult, maintaining the focus to keep her grip. But for all her bluster and attitude, she wasn't letting it go.

"Yeah, I'll come over," she said, "we can have drinks and you can show off all your fancy shit, like you show off that fancy title. So very adult and fancy, yeah ..." Soledad stared at the card, then, rolling her jaw, a little. Thinking. Glancing from the card to Carmen, wheels were turning in the young woman's head. "Yeah," she said, finally, "we can have words. I'm sure there's a hell of a lot I can get out of it ..."

My Roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum