Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 5 Registered, 1 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, BloodstalkerZ, Cicilia, Cy_Man, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

The Austrailian Mudslide is Back.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:20 am by Softsquad

Granted that most of you won't know me or remember me, but I've had a few matches here and there some time ago. Well I think its time to become a regular around here and try to have some fun again, but at the same time keep coming back. Anyway I think its time to jump into some matches with Zoe Taylor, my mud wrestling character from Australia and get her back into the squared circle. Furthermore I will update my characters as I think some proper changes need to happen.

So if anyone would …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 5

Highfly Flying Out Of Town

Tue May 22, 2018 1:31 am by HighFly

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform all I have threads with that I will be gone from this coming Wednesday through Sunday. I won't be able to post consistently if at all during this time, but I will try to make up for it next week! I am sorry for the inconvenience to everyone.

Comments: 5

Moonhearts Promo intro thread is O p e n.

Mon May 21, 2018 4:21 am by XSirenX

Feeling brave?, lost?, or without a thread to post in?, hit up the newest Moonheart if any of those apply!

CLICK HERE

What Moon has to offer?, many things...:

Comments: 0

Tension in Ueno: Cross-Promotion 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Suzumi Ishikawa vs Kyo Akamatsu

AFW :: Tension :: PPV

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Re: Tension in Ueno: Cross-Promotion 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Suzumi Ishikawa vs Kyo Akamatsu

Post by HighFly on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:02 pm

"Like, you should take it easy right now. Take your time and when you need to get up I can totally help you with that. You are a really good submission wrestler you know that?" Suzumi said with a friendly chuckle as she extended her hand, hoping Kyo would accept the help once he felt able to move.

Suzumi never wrestled a guy like this before, and it was intense. She was especially happy that Kyo proved to be a true professional about everything. No groping, no feeling, no creepy or uncomfortable tendencies. Just plain old grappling.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tension in Ueno: Cross-Promotion 2 out of 3 Falls Match: Suzumi Ishikawa vs Kyo Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:05 am

Kyo blushed as Suzumi paid him the compliment. To be complimented on his wrestling skill by someone he was he was a fan of made his heart race despite the exhaustion he was feeling. For her part, Suzumi had lived up to her legend, proving to be a tenacious and skilled opponent who had known how to hurt and challenge him in the ring. This was one of the matches that he lived for, a battle against a good opponent that pushed his body and his abilities to their limits.

"Thanks," he replied. "That means a lot...coming from you." He accepted her hand, and groaned a little as he was helped up to his feet, wincing at some of the lingering soreness in his body. "Ow...I never expected I'd ever face a Wrestle Angel in the ring...or have one do a number on me the way you did." He grinned. "Before this, I would have asked for an autograph, but this was ten times better. Thank you, I enjoyed this."

FRICTION:
Emily Nelson, the Noble Fighter
Panther Risako, the Queen of Queens
Rainbow Mika, the Rainbow Warrior
Maria Tempesta, aka Loca Brujera

TENSION:
Makie Akamatsu, the rising star
Kyo Akamatsu, the Samurai of AFW

Underdog21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10