Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Jade Flos

Go down

Jade - Jade Flos Empty Jade Flos

Post by Submissive Girl Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:13 am

Name: Jade Flos
Nationality: American
Height : 5'5
Weight : 124lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes : Green
Allignment :  face/jobber
Preferred Match: hentai, or soft
Theme: Final Fantasy 13  "The sunleath waterscape"

Jade - Jade Flos PQ88C4B
(Ears aren't actualy pointed)

Backstory: At a young age, Jade  watched the movie the Lord of the Rings and fell in love with the world of fantasy and make believe. She started reading Lord of the rings and other fantasy Novels, playing fantasy MMOs and other video games, and by the age of 12 she was playing dungeons and dragons with people twice her age. While playing with some of these older people, some of them introduced her to pro wrestling. While she didn't enjoy it as much as her role-play, but she found it fun. At the at the age of 16, she met with a game designer who asked her likeness for a new fantasy role playing video game that was coming out by the name of "Elven War". Jade's Likeness was used to play the part of Aeneth Leafsigil, an Elven princess that was a romance option in the game. Once the game came out, it became a top seller and her character was one of the top romance options in the game. After a couple of weeks of doing interviews for the game, she received another offer to model in a fantasy table top magazine. She accepted and continued to take offers for a while. At the Age of 17, while doing a run through of Elven War where she tried to romance her character for the first time, she found a sex scene with her own character and started to want to do those sex scenes herself. Jade wanted to try that kind of modeling, but knew because of her age she couldn't do anything. This for some reason made her think of the wrestling she was introduced when she was younger and started to watch more of it and loved it. Eventually, she made the call to afw corporate and on her 18th birthday she signed a contract to wrestle with afw.
Wrestle outfit 1
Wrestle outfit 2
Regular outfit
Maid outfit
Underwear
Modeling in bikini
Bikini 2
Bunny outfit
Please don't look.

Personality: While Jade is a model, she is actualy slightly shy, and even more so in front of crowds. She is humble and doesn't like to be praised. She enjoys talking about fantasy and loves hearing about other people's dreams and personal fantasy.

Record: 0-0-0

Relationships- Single

Role playing.
Playing video games

Dislikes
Pain
People spoiling her fun
People making fun of her roleplaying.

Fun Facts
She is a senior in high school
She has started to write her own fantasy Novel, but she would like to see it made into a video game rather than a novel if possible.
She is supper nervous about her senior prom. She doesn't think she can find a date because the guys that know about her are nerds that would either not go to prom, or be to nervous to ask her. And anyone else she thinks would find it weird to go on a date with a nerd like herself.

Last edited by Submissive Girl on Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:58 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammer and added pictures)
Submissive Girl
Submissive Girl

Back to top Go down