Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 9 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by jadeitehx Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:06 pm

Thalia knew that , despite his tiredness , caleb was too strong and would easily open herscissoring , so she was readying her next move.

"are you sure? i would say you'd like to have my feet makes you crawl..." she repeated nibbling his lobe for a moment , her arms around his neck tightened more around his neck "you can't even imagine what i could do once i knocked you out... "

Carefully she shifted her weight so to have the golem move in the direction she wanted , hoping to have him fall right on the padded floor near the bench.

Last edited by jadeitehx on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 9 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by french Centaur Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:29 pm

Caleb doesn't realizes that the girl is trying to manoeuver him. He manages to break the footjob, at least, but falls on the floor, next to the bench. He squirms and tries to kick at the girl, to push her away with his big barefeet.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:20 pm

As he fall , chest first on the floor , thalia released the hold on caleb neck for a moment; she had already planned to change her hold and spun so to switch from her arms to her legs around his neck . "are you trying kick me? seriously?!" Thalia saw the legs movement , but luckily she was already off that zone. "that could have hurted me" she swung a hand to give his right buttock a hard spank leaving a red handprint on it.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:17 am

Caleb grunts at the spank on his buttock. The boy rolls on his back.
« I told you you'll crawl at my feet. »
He tries again to kick at her, despite having his strength vanished off by the previous orgasms.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:08 pm

The sudden roll adviced thalia that the golem still had some fight in him , however the girl was already swifter than himeven at their fight start , now with his fatigue on , she could avoid his reaction even easier , so as he swung the foot , she sidestepped , the grabbed the ankle andtwist it to have him onto his chest again and had the chance to sit on his back tooin a kind of ankle lock.

"you... should notice now... that i am able to physically dominate you at this point... and i mean ...overcoming you even without using sex..."

she underlined her phrase by applying more pressure on his ankle and back.

"that why i think that ... you should thank me to have been sooooo kind to just have you some pleasure... and accept the fact i coulc beat you anyway I decide... so... still mouthfull or do you understan I am in charge?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:13 pm

Having his ankle held, and his barefoot trapped, the Golem begins panicking inside. He's afraid of what the girl may do now. She's sitting on his back, dominating him. He grunts. His breathes goes wild with fear.
« F-fuck you... Release... You... Y-you can't overcome me, with or without sex... »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:00 am

"really?"

Thalia smiled with a vig grin and twisted his anlòe a bit more , then she seems to leave a hand from her grip , adjusted her hairs then he heard her voice:

"wait a minute before taking the picture... i feel i need to fix my hairs"

then without waiting for the golem to say something she gave his ss another spank
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:49 am

Caleb grunts as his ankle is twisted a little bit more. He doesn't know what to do now to escape her, and the girl is humiliating him, taking her time, toying with him.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:53 pm

her fingers run to his crack and then give his ass a hard squeeze.

"let me guess... you like be the bottom uh? maybe i should have brought my strap on with me..." she pinched his ass and bumped her ass onto his back few times. then she slide her hand under his crotch and massaged his sack "no answer sack boy?"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:11 pm

Caleb can't stand her taunts. He feels her hand run beneath him and caress his balls. He squirms and tries to free his leg.
« Raaah, fuck... »
The Golem shakes his legs.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next