by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho, ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

Post by LtLukas Wed May 04, 2016 2:48 pm

"Ain't hardly wrestling. These assholes always gotta make up stupid rules to stupid pointless games just so they can win. We already had a real match, and that's the only one that counted." Josey spun her tale mostly for her own benefit, and spluttered and gestured wildly as she did so. Her eyes were focused dead ahead as she walked, and she heard Cecilia walking at a near gallop. Her red eyes glowered in the dying light of Tokyo as the bar got closer and closer.

She had never been to this particular establishment before. It seemed clean, and there were a lot of businessman types in here. Josey had an inkling that they would soon clear out, especially after Josey had a few drinks in her. And the Outlaw planned to have more than just a few. She marched towards the bar and said the word beer in Japanese, which was one of the few words that she knew.

Back to top Go down

Tokyo is beautiful in the spring... - Page 6 Empty Re: Tokyo is beautiful in the spring...

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 05, 2016 4:30 am

Cecilia chased after Josey and couldn't help but shake her head and chuckle out as the blond cowgirl acted so salty that it would put off any person from having a taste of her. The mighty Swede would move after Josey and keep pace with the girl until they finally reached the bar. " Whine whine whine whine...All that whining just cause you got your fat ass kicked." Cecilia spoke as they entered the bar.

She watched Josey order a beer and would herself order one as well. The second she got it the Swede would move to down the cold liquid like it was the nectar of the gods and then turn to Josey as she slammed the glass down in front of the cowgirl. " So what now ? Drinking contest ? Arm wrestling ? I mean all we have left is stuff you'll lose to me girly."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri May 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Josey downed her drink. She had had lots and lots of practice with this sort of thing and it really showed. The Outlaw hated Japanese beer, but it went down just like all the other beers she had drank in her life, and it had alcohol in it, and she wasn't really sure what more she could ask of anything. She almost didn't want to drink it. Alcohol usually took the edge off and Josey wanted to stay angry. But somehow, she was still burning with rage as she saw Cecilia's stupid face.

"Not sure who yer callin fat." She tossed the beer bottle over her shoulder and made a motion for another to the bartender. "Cuz you sure as hell ain't callin me fat." Another cold one found its way into her hand and it went down just as quickly as the first one did. "We can play a game. It is called shut the fuck up and drink. Rules are real simple. Just shut your big trap and drink." Josey's tone was filled with bile and her words dripped with invective hatred.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 14, 2016 1:40 am

Now that the two of them were sitting down with drinks it seemed for a moment as if things were going to calm down a bit, of course that was a short lived lie as Josey let out those words of hers...Cecilia would down her glass of whiskey before gesturing for another one which she soon got. Shaking her head a bit as she'd lift the glass up and rock the liquid inside for a second or two.

" Oh I'm calling you fat, thunder thighs. That's for sure. I'm sorry if you didn't understand that." Cecilia let out as she'd take a sip of her whiskey and then crank her neck. " Though you see...I don't really like your rules, as it means I can't poke fun at you. So I'm gonna ignore them." Cecilia let out as she'd place her glass down and turn to look on Josey fully. "Up until now you've walked around with the air of a winner around you, but it looks as if I shattered that. Didn't I ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sat May 14, 2016 4:15 pm

Josey's eyes narrowed. In the Wild West, if you got laughed at, you were nothing. Any attempts to decrease the reputation of a cowboy was met with intense concerted efforts to bring about as much violence as possible against the offending party. She had been steeped in the lore of the old west ever since she had been a baby and even took part in some of the traditions. Her favorite tradition of course, being saloon brawls. She was not exactly a smooth operator and everyone knew she was quick to level a punch. Josey got the inkling that this evening would end that way.

She took another drink. If there was anything she was confident in, it was her own body. She was all muscle, and very proud of that fact. Cecilia's taunts didn't actually have much of an effect on her according to their words, but it did matter that the Northern Queen thought she could get away with it. "Yeah, got big thighs." She took another sip and maintained eye contact with Cecilia. "Got it from squashing little girls like you." Another draw of her beer. "You didn't shatter shit. Your tryin to get one back on me, and you ain't gonna get it." She placed her cowboy hat on the counter. "You sure as hell ain't." Josey had beaten Cecilia in a fight before and she was pretty sure she could beat her again.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 14, 2016 5:10 pm

Cecilia would roll her eyes a bit as she heard what Josey let out, she couldn't help but attempt to take a long sip of her whiskey until there was nothing left, the blond listened on to those words of the cowgirl and watched her put that cowboy hat down onto the counter.

The mighty Swede would roll her shoulders and start to push herself up to her feet. Hands on the counter as she'd move and turn towards Josey so she was looking on at the girl. " Little girls like me ? Psh~ Don't get full of yourself thunder thighs. I'm really close to snapping the shit out of you." Cecilia let out as she placed her hands on her hips, her chest being puffed out a bit as her red eyes stared onto Josey's lovely frame, filled with confidence.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun May 15, 2016 1:36 am

Cecilia liked this move. The staredown. She was so damn proud of that big chest of hers, and most girls could hardly be blamed if they wanted to show off a chest like that. Josey was getting really tired of it and was beginning to wonder if it was high time to show the so called Northern Queen exactly how much her bloviating was worth. She was pushing a lot of buttons for having lost the match. Maybe that was it. Maybe she was trying to make up for it. How on earth Cecilia thought she could intimidate her, Josey was unsure, but it sure as hell wasn't working.

She stood up as well. It was go time now. She felt like she didn't have anything to prove anymore. Time to see if Cecilia was going to put up all the things she had been putting down all fucking evening. "Tell you what. You talk a lot. I am tired of jawin' endlessly. Swing first or shut up."

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 15, 2016 10:38 am

It didn't seem as if Josey was going to want to take anymore of the Swede's teasing. Finally it looked like she had broken that will of Josey's to just act all high and mighty for a single win. When the woman stepped up and they stood face to face. Their impressive frames sizing each other up...the difference in height, weight, size...hell in appearance was negligible. The two were different enough that you could tell them apart...but similar enough that you could confuse the two.

Part of why Josey annoyed the hell out of her was that...and the fact that she had managed to pick up that win...Oh how Cecilia wanted to break Josey, here and now...in the ring later. It didn't really matter. She just wanted to wipe that smug attitude off of the cowgirl for good.

When Josey practically challenged her to shut up or start throwing punches Cecilia would remain still for a few seconds. Just staring Josey down....before finally her right fist would fly up, attempting to drive it right into Josey's pretty face and dent that jaw of hers!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon May 16, 2016 4:09 am

One way or another, Josey was sure that from this point on there would be no talking. Maybe some taunts and things like that, but the actual talking and questions part was shown the curtains. The evening that had been so lovely had now been turned violent. Looking at her near mirror image, she knew it was going to end like this. Even if they didn't have the history they did, it was always going to end like this.

As much as she should have been prepared for the punch, she wasn't. The hard right sliced through the air and slammed into her jaw at full force. Small meteors probably hit with less impact and Josey's head was turned to say the least. She staggered backwards a few steps to stay on her feet and wobbled, but did not fall down. The cowgirl turned back to her fellow blonde.

Wordlessly, she charged forward. Her hand cocked back and flew forward. Her right hands target was that pretty little nose of Cecilia's...

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed May 18, 2016 6:14 am

Cecilia stood there after her punch eyes fixed on Josey as the entire bar fell into silence and now looked over towards the two ladies...there was a silence in there at least when not considering that clacking of Josey's boots as she staggered backwards from the hit. As well as the sound of what was probably the bartender making a call to the police or something.

Soon enough the cowgirl came back towards the blond beauty and with it shot her hand up and smacking it right into Cecilia's nose, snapping the Swede's face to the side and causing her to stagger back. She'd shake it off soon enough though and step right back towards Josey, a tiny streak of red starting to form in her left nostril.

The Swede's right fist would fly up as she'd try and drive it up into Josey's solar plexus, before she'd try and step back a step and shoot her thick powerful left leg up for a high kick to Josey's lovely skull.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next